Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I had that panny plasma set in 720 42” and I can almost guarantee you the picture on his is better than any 75” for $600
Try dat. I bought my first Panny Plasma (also 42") in 2006 and I only recently surpassed the pic quality when I got a 55" LG 4k OLED.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, honolulu horn said:

Funny how Kansas and Colgate shot so poorly against us, too. Apparently we get all the defensive pressure luck.

Yeah, since the loss on the road to TCU, the Texas defense has smothered KU, OSU, TCU, KU, Colgate, and PSU. aggy is right, it is just luck.

• Hook 'Em 2

aggy will forever be a bunch of losers. They are incapable of accepting any flaws their teams may have and ithen taking the appropriate action in correcting those flaws. Instead, it’s all down to their bad luck and other teams’ good luck. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

aggy will forever be a bunch of losers. They are incapable of accepting any flaws their teams may have and ithen taking the appropriate action in correcting those flaws. Instead, it’s all down to their bad luck and other teams’ good luck. 

Shhhhhhhh……don’t tip them off

image.png.17e6076b103f8b7c7489b007c564893c.png

WTF?

Is this akin to them never losing but only being "outscored?" Another strange euphemism to hide reality?

Yes, and that is probably what I should have said.

Big Brother was watching when you departed from the party dogma. Double-plus ungood, Jet Black. Put the cage on his head. Release the rats.

Edited by RomaVicta

This thread is more deliciousness than I can post here.  Aggies speculating on why they are so improbably bad at sports.  It's like watching a thirsty blind and deaf man stumbling around in an unfamiliar room searching for a cup of water. YOU can see the water and you want to tell him where it is and what he's doing wrong but he's incapable of hearing. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3368634

image_2023-03-19_093604770.png

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

I’ve never seen them this down before. TexAgs is a funeral home right now. It’s weird that basketball would make them jump off the cliff. They weren’t even this low when the football team was 4-7. 

I think the moping around lasts until tomorrow when Looch goes on some insane rant about NCAA tournament seeding, and how the sips caught Penn State on the right night. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I think the moping around lasts until tomorrow when Looch goes on some insane rant about NCAA tournament seeding, and how the sips caught Penn State on the right night. 

Yep.  I believe they also start spring practice this week, so all will be well.  "These practices look just like the practices the year that Jimbo won the Championship!!"

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

This thread is more deliciousness than I can post here.  Aggies speculating on why they are so improbably bad at sports.  It's like watching a thirsty blind and deaf man stumbling around in an unfamiliar room searching for a cup of water. YOU can see the water and you want to tell him where it is and what he's doing wrong but he's incapable of hearing. 

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3368634

image_2023-03-19_093604770.png

Blinnaggy on dope...

About three guys have made posts similar to the one in gray. Just another ditty in the Sour Grapes Songbook along with tu Got Lucky, If We Cheated Like E'er'body We'd Dominate, and Everybody Fears and Hates Us and Keeps Us Down.

Aggie1.png.c9782caeba8016258fb18bdb60178ac8.png

The other guy's answer is first rate for an Aggie post. No. 1 got an audible laugh outta me.

Some more familiar songs from the same thread. Thanks @Horn Under a Bad Sign

Aggie2.png.70c947345eaa0b53ba3620dabe2651fc.pngAggie3.png.6e39694c1fa08176fb0b6cae3bb09899.pngAggie4.png.2d624cd3f7a3a1c006f5f366d7cc7393.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Nothing like seeing an ad for BET on an aggy forum.  Real good ROI there for sure. 

It does have the guy from the Thomas j Henry commercials, maybe there’s a draw there  

88603A6E-FE24-4805-B77F-BC454CED128A.png

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

I won't be the guy to cheer them up, but I think their baseball program is actually in a really good spot. The Portland series of course being an outlier. They won a College World Series game last year, and there's no reason to think they can't go back again this season. Schloss is a very good coach. 

Getting rid of Childress and acquiring Schloss was a tremendous upgrade. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Nothing like seeing an ad for BET on an aggy forum.  Real good ROI there for sure. 

It does have the guy from the Thomas j Henry commercials, maybe there’s a draw there  

88603A6E-FE24-4805-B77F-BC454CED128A.png

BET+ advertising on texags is quite the strategy.

32 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Doesn't know the difference between "it's" and "its."  That's pretty bad for someone who writes a column.

In fairness, it could be his phone’s autocorrect or Siri that made the error, but since he’s an aggie, I won’t suggest that.

1 hour ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Uh oh, tarp is becoming self-aware.  Luckily no one will listen to him.   

Probably the most honest mod in their orbit. I can’t see the comments, but I’m sure he’s catching downvotes and posters are threatening to cancel their memberships. 

Again, they’re in their feelings because of basketball. A sport I didn’t know they gave a shit about until about 8 hours ago. They need some breaking spring football news tomorrow to make them forget how bad they suck. 

45 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Probably the most honest mod in their orbit. I can’t see the comments, but I’m sure he’s catching downvotes and posters are threatening to cancel their memberships. 

Again, they’re in their feelings because of basketball. A sport I didn’t know they gave a shit about until about 8 hours ago. They need some breaking spring football news tomorrow to make them forget how bad they suck. 

Breaking: Conner Weigman arrested on 7 counts of beastiality.

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

My understanding is he is pretty solid when talking about aggy, but is as wild-eyed foaming mouthed loony as the rest of them when talking about Texas. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Must’ve fixed it

Not really.

"It's win in the College World Series last summer was its first in 30 years."

A&M worries about what people say about how its football players were acquired, what it's basketball program is seeded in the NCAA Tournament, and what its fans are saying to their own baseball players

But I don't want to detract from the fact that the column spills delicious tears about the state of aggy athletics.    

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread