Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Again, they’re in their feelings because of basketball. A sport I didn’t know they gave a shit about until about 8 hours ago. They need some breaking spring football news tomorrow to make them forget how bad they suck. 

You’ve forgotten all of the Acie>KD treads?  Holy shit.  It’s not just Reggie>Vince and Parker>Ricky. 

27 minutes ago, ousux said:
1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:
It’s weird that some of you guys don’t understand how fucking ads work on the internet. Hint: it’s not geared for Texags, it’s geared toward y’all. 

Was just about to give the 411 on targeted ads. It's not 2005 anymore guys..

Yeah should be able to remember that. But I don’t spend time in places that have ads so my pea brain sometimes thinks that is a static ad. 

The places they have to go in their minds to avoid the reality that their teams are no more than mediocre is remarkable. I know they have plenty of time to waste now that Penn State drowned their season in a prison toilet, but this tenuous search for relevancy is pathetic even by their standards.

image.png.cf9824fd377e23356f25811ed7b125f8.png

spacer.png

image.png.54fee6222ba03fe07981f79e3e9eb429.png

Good luck finding a bookie for that.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The places they have to go in their minds to avoid the reality that their teams are no more than mediocre is remarkable. I know they have plenty of time to waste now that Penn State drowned their season in a prison toilet, but this tenuous search for relevancy is pathetic even by their standards.

image.png.cf9824fd377e23356f25811ed7b125f8.png

spacer.png

as a reminder, Kansas and Texas had as many Q1 wins as Texas A&M had Q1 games played. The B12 is better.

KenPom says:

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketball-power-rankings-Top-10-best-conferences-ahead-of-March-Madness-per-KenPom-205135628/#205135628_10

has this burn in it for that guy specifically:

Flip on any college basketball game and you can't avoid the "which conference is the best in the country" topic. The Big 12 is hailed as college basketball's best by anyone with a pulse.

and

The Big 12 is the best league in the country, and it's not especially close. The Big 12's adjusted efficiency margin on KenPom is +18.46. The Big Ten is next-closest at +14.77.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

At aggy, there’s always something to celebrate.

Think about how they could have beaten Wake Forest that one time if it hadn’t been for Covid. Or that time they showed them durn teasippers by breaking into Memorial Stadium and cutting the horns off the logo at midfield, doing tens of thousands of dollars of damage. Or when Dinesh Patel made sure those homo commies didn’t get the breakfast they paid for before the 1999 game. What about all those bonfires that didn’t fall and crush a bunch of people to death? Or that time they killed a Baylor student with a cannon? Their win streak against Prairie View A&M and how they spit all over those uppity people from the deck above? The time the Corps member threw horseshit into that t-sip band. I even heard B-CS might be getting a Pappadeaux’s.

There’s so much for them to celebrate. Stop selling them short, asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Holy shit. I knew their OL sucked, but I thought it was just the normal kind of suck. Not the "We wish we had a  Tristen Nicholson to start" level of suck. 

Why they did not hit the portal for OLine after the shit sandwich they signed in December is beyond me. Now, even if they sign guys in the summer, they will only have fall camp to learn a new offense.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vertigo said:

Why they did not hit the portal for OLine after the shit sandwich they signed in December is beyond me. Now, even if they sign guys in the summer, they will only have fall camp to learn a new offense.

TJ Shanahan and Naquil Betrand will save the day.

12 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So they probably need a center and an OT. I think they can get a decent grad transfer center. Good luck on a grad transfer OT. 60+ teams in the Power 5 will be looking for that.

Yeah, OT deficits are not insignificant in the CFB death spiral. Poor aggy.

I think coachspeak is just whom he is. It’s literally always whom he’s been.

OK, Moro Majima the aggy, tell me you try to use words you don't understand without telling me you try to use words you don't understand. Oh, and nice use of literally.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I seriously remember these idiots using common opponent scores to claim they were better than Texas after we beat them head-to-head.

7 hours ago, Deej said:

So, by their estimation the SEC is better because they have more teams in the Sweet Sixteen than the Big12, but having the tournament be one and done is not a fair measure of a team's potential. 

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I know the posters on Texags are some of the biggest mouthbreathers on the Internet, but there are multiple posters on those threads trying to rationalize Ritz Bitz’ behavior at a spring conference. Trying to equivocate for him. It’s insane. And awesome. 

When you're stuck with a turd, you polish that turd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Drummond said:

Watching the press conference, that’s a dude that is pissed that anyone is questioning him or his offense, and that includes his bosses/BMA.   This is going to be awesome.   

Fisher is so screwed. All the stress he's showing makes me expect a Woody Hayes type meltdown at the very least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Fisher is so screwed. All the stress he's showing makes me expect a Woody Hayes type meltdown at the very least.

He's already setting the players up to take the blame. 

"Scheme doesn't matter. It all comes down to execution."

The rest of that team will be looking to portal.

• Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread