Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

14 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I'm gonna swing for the fences on this prognostication. I feel BP will be able to convince aggy that Jimbo can't adapt, and can Jimbo as soon as economically possible. He will be the interim coach, and convince them to hire him as the replacement. He will be better than Jimbo, but not enough to ever get them to the CFP.

CHIEF

Going for the elusive 7 run home run I see. 

17 hours ago, CHIEF said:

I'm gonna swing for the fences on this prognostication. I feel BP will be able to convince aggy that Jimbo can't adapt, and can Jimbo as soon as economically possible. He will be the interim coach, and convince them to hire him as the replacement. He will be better than Jimbo, but not enough to ever get them to the CFP.

CHIEF

giphy.gif

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3369360

DallasAg 9410:51a, 3/23/23
Here me out.

2020: 8-1. Only loss was @ #2 Alabama who went 13-0 and won the NC.

We get Bama and Auburn at home. We play @Miami, @Tenn, and @LSU... so, it will be challenging.

We have a tremendous amount of experience coming back.

Our OLine will return Foster, Ogunbiyi, and Spasojevic-Moko, giving us all 6 (OL+TE). Max Wright is returning. We will start the season (if healthy) with players in their 19th yrs of college. Last year we were at 12 and they started coming together by the end of the season.

But the Defense will be phenomenal.
DL: So, Sr, Jr, RS Jr
LB: Sr, RS Jr
DB: Jr, Sr, Jr, Sr/Tr, So

Better OL means longer/sustained drives, which means increased TOP, which reduces the time the Defense is on the field. It also means more points on O.

Experienced depth means more substitutions, which results in fresher players at the end of the game and season.

We will beat 5 Top5 teams and go undefeated and win the SEC and Natty.

Flame away.

• Haha 6

These guys are either in or have been to college. It's stunning how basic grammar and usage are beyond so many. The exception is the guy who has popped up recently stringing together legalese constructions that are correct but bloated and sententious.

We make mistakes. We have typos. We don't struggle with basic expression.

These guys are either in or have been to college. It's stunning how basic grammar and usage are beyond so many. The exception is the guy who has popped up recently stringing together legalese constructions that are correct but bloated and sententious.
We make mistakes. We have typos. We don't struggle with basic expression.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

They dream of only losing one or two games. Why would any fan of any football team do that unless they realize they'll never fully measure up? I guess aggy's not very distinguished history has finally put most of them in their place, despite whatever faith they might still profess to have in the Lilliputian.  

Of course, "their place" typically means way more than just one or two losses, so it could be argued that falling just shy of a title is in their world reaching for the stars. 

It’s weird how they notice a media bias for big 12 basketball and how that affects seeding but just naturally believe that sec football is bestest based on 2 teams every year and so they naturally deserve more playoff spots and premier bowls. Weird.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, texifornia said:

So this is what they’re going with should we win it all. Jesus F Christ. These people make me want to pull my hair out. Look, Texas is good at basketball. aggy is not. Go back to fucking your wife that resembles a couch, squeeze off 5 kids, send them all to the diploma mill, wash (?), rinse, repeat for the next generation. 

• Haha 4

Most of you probably will not give a fuck, and thats ok. However Longhorn fans on Twitter do their own March Madness tournament of prominent Texas accounts. Why does this matter?

@Longhornfrenzy the man who brings you 90% of these screenshots is in the elite 8. Ya'll make sure to vote for him, and maybe drop him a follow while you're at it.

• Hook 'Em 4

On 3/24/2023 at 6:31 PM, closetojumping said:

True. But beyond typos, we have some true idiots as well. For instance, I have no idea what in the fuck sententious means. 

I used to work for this company where one of the executive leaders was a nice guy, but he was very selfish and not the brightest tool in the shed.

We could tell one day that he had decided to use a bunch more exotic words to try and impress everyone. For weeks he walked around talking to everyone in the organization about his management style, which was a high level of “hubris”. He thought that word was a complimentary description. We laughed our asses off for weeks until the CEO quietly pulled him aside and let him know. Good times. 

Edited by Dbeasy
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

I used to work for this company where one of the executive leaders was a nice guy, but he was very selfish and not the brightest tool in the shed.

We could tell one day that he had decided to use a bunch more exotic words to try and impress everyone. For weeks he walked around talking to everyone in the organization about his management style, which was a high level of “hubris”. He thought that word was a complementary description. We laughed our asses off for weeks until the CEO quietly pulled him aside and let him know. Good times. 

A real life meme!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952rph2va6jtp9fgrodr6

Awesome.

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread