Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

10 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FvUHfw_WwAIigZQ?format=jpg&name=mediumFvUHgG8XsAEFJor?format=jpg&name=mediumFvUHgZMXoAEosoN?format=jpg&name=mediumFvUHgq0WAAI8ryG?format=jpg&name=medium

Did these guys not pay attention to the draft a week ago? Richardson and Levis (even in the 2nd) went early based on potential alone. Both had pretty shitty seasons statistically and still went that high. Potential > Production in the NFL Draft.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Don’t worry - aggy still doesn’t understand NIL, unless it’s sunflower seeds, beef jerky, or tractors

Hook’em!!!

Those are the three biggest selling items in College Station. 

5 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Don’t worry - aggy still doesn’t understand NIL, unless it’s sunflower seeds, beef jerky, or tractors

Hook’em!!!

Actually not far off a Gig’em yell practice special

Tractor pull, beef jerky, meat judging star;

We ain’t as dumb as you think we is!

Chigarum, chigaru, I eat poo!

Screenshot_20230507_085323_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6b0ec89752948ef4f115b3bc360f7e3f.jpgScreenshot_20230507_085337_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2267f65afb26d3703f2886440b89d4ed.jpgScreenshot_20230507_085349_Chrome.thumb.jpg.877de0d6905cbb39a6405375371dae09.jpgScreenshot_20230507_090120_Photos.thumb.jpg.0457275e24a0d9cd61266f302dda258f.jpg

A real gem from aggie wire. (USA Today*)

My self-assigned task for the weekend was to critique paragrasentence 4. 

1. I feel the $9.95er here became befuddled and mixed up two common cliches: "Fake it till you make it" and "make or break." Sadly, the spelling "brake" was avoided.

2. Four words: aggy, shear, sheep, confidence.  That's all. My work is done with this section.

3. Yeah, idk what to say about this.  I assume he meant, "put the pressure on either young man's shoulders" but I can't be sure.  I do think it is misleading though. Jumbo only seems to make a change at QB after injury makes the decision for him.

4. Paragraph = Sentence: This is a common style exhibited throughout the article and aggy "journalism."  When in doubt, add, a comma.,

*Bonus assignment:  Paragrasentence 2 mentions that he and his aggy brethren felt most top 25 polls would include aggy.  He works for USA Today.  USA Today did not list aggy in their top 25.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

Haha why in the hell would anyone actually be upset about a representative of a future conference member attending a meeting? “They shouldn’t be allowed to attend a meeting until 2024!” What the holy fuck does it possibly matter? These imbeciles will bitch about absolutely anything Texas does, and feel victimized by it.

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Hook 'Em 7

Here's why life is tough for a 2 percenter in Aggieland:

image.png.d23a8e3d8b5e6f77eef68ec30c5cf9b9.png

AdvantiAggie writes a solid and amusing piece of sarcasm. This kind of stuff appears more often when the Aggies are bad. Their gallows humor can be first rate at times. Credit where it is due.

Then Moriarty takes it literally. Irony deafness. So common among cultists of all types.

Then the last guy, Non-truth-denier Tarp, brings up the obvious point behind the sarcasm. Moriarty represents the majority of those idiots which, happily, are a minority around here.

• Hook 'Em 1

Here's why life is tough for a 2 percenter in Aggieland:
image.png.d23a8e3d8b5e6f77eef68ec30c5cf9b9.png
AdvantiAggie writes a solid and amusing piece of sarcasm. This kind of stuff appears more often when the Aggies are bad. Their gallows humor can be first rate at times. Credit where it is due.
Then Moriarty takes it literally. Irony deafness. So common among cultists of all types.
Then the last guy, Non-truth-denier Tarp, brings up the obvious point behind the sarcasm. Moriarty represents the majority of those idiots which, happily, are a minority around here.

It never ceases to amaze me how many texaggy and gagem247 posters think teenage recruits actually read message boards populated by people older than most of their parents..
  • Hook 'Em 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread