Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Stumbled upon the official aggy roster page, and honestly I hope Weigman sues the photographer for what they did to him here.  Conner Weigman Head Shot

They look like they rolled him out from under 3 tranny hookers at 5AM for this picture. 

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Stumbled upon the official aggy roster page, and honestly I hope Weigman sues the photographer for what they did to him here.  Conner Weigman Head Shot

I remember when Stephen slapped her on The Real World: Seattle.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Nivek said:

wouldn't you be if you were the aggy savior?

Only until game 4 or 5 (Auburn, Pig). Then the savior will be next year’s guy, whoever that is. The garbage OLine will lead to him breaking or simply having a couple of bad games, in which case the aggy hive will claim that the NEXT guy is the Heisman candidate. 

Maybe Game 2. The U may break him. 

On 5/9/2023 at 12:01 PM, MAGS® said:

I asked ChatGPT to write me an article about the upcoming season that an Aggy could understand...  This was the result..  

Hey y'all, let me tell ya 'bout Texas A&M football. Now, I tell ya what, this team is lookin' mighty fine this year. They got themselves a real shot at the championship.

First off, let's talk about the coach, Jimbo Fisher. He's a real sharp cookie, knows how to motivate his players and get 'em to play their best. He's got a great track record, too. Back in his days at Florida State, he led 'em to a national championship. And now he's bringin' that same winning attitude to Aggieland.

And the players, oh boy, they're somethin' else. They got a real strong defense this year. I tell ya what, they're gonna be givin' opposing teams a real run for their money. And on the offense, they got themselves a real star in quarterback Connor Weigman. He's got a real cannon for an arm, and he ain't afraid to use it.

And let's not forget about the 12th Man. Now, I tell ya what, these fans are somethin' else. They're loud, they're proud, and they know how to get behind their team. The 12th Man is a real asset to Texas A&M football, and they're gonna be bringin' the noise all season long.

Now, I ain't gonna lie, there's some tough games on the schedule. They got themselves a showdown against Alabama, and that ain't gonna be easy. But you know what? I think this team's got what it takes to pull off the upset. They got grit, they got determination, and they got heart.

So, in conclusion, Texas A&M football is lookin' mighty fine this year. They got themselves a great coach, some talented players, and a fan base that's second to none. I tell ya what, I'm lookin' forward to seein' what this team can do. Whoop!

Honestly sounds like a scene from the ever declining, Ted Lasso. 

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

"Everything has a priority of what will be spent on more."

Found this via the Googs.  Seems to be a religious leader of some sort, so didn't post this in the earlier note, but it's quite a match ... 

(No CR!!)

image.jpeg.0a6b688a88d7ccc6e24f66da1751aff3.jpeg

39 minutes ago, MH BEVO said:

I don’t buy it. No way he stopped sucking Bama and Georgia’s dick long enough to say all that. 

He didn't, really. More of a paraphrased statement. He actually said:

"TCUmantellyawhat-themdangolhornedfrogs-mantheydidgood-butdangolGeorgiaman-theydidbetter"

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, gofuckyourself said:

When you run the gauntlet with only a few hard-fought losses to teams like *checks notes* ... App State ... you have every right to talk smack.

Hey, App St. was the best 6-6 team in the country. They had to be to beat the best 5-7 team in the country.

And anyway, A&M didn't lose--they just ran out of time.

Texas A&M--running out of time since 1939.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Getafix said:

(At the Fort Worth A&M Club event.)

Jimbo Fisher:  A few inches short.

image.thumb.png.58c55405395a2a5233a39521e49cfdcd.png

"There is no coaching you put on it" = it wasn't my fault that we were 5-7 last year, it's the players' fault!

Edited by Mason Ramsey
  • Drool 1

It's almost like we had someone named Bijan Robison. 

How'd we do during that month? Glad you guys asked. We went 3-1, with the only loss being by 7 points to eventual #2 team TCU. 

In case you were wondering, in that same time A&M went 2-2, with a big upset of LSU and...a win over Massachusetts. 20-3. I feel like a wonderkid QB should have been able to TORCH  a UMass team that...(checks notes) went 1-11...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Step 4) Completely ignore OL development. Fuck development generally because most of the mercs will leave early in one form or another, but don't even try with the OL side of things. 

image.thumb.png.c1ad29128034e5314cd3d5305e14b8ec.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Getafix said:

image.thumb.png.c1ad29128034e5314cd3d5305e14b8ec.png

In a mildly entertaining yet terrifying way, that quote, given what they've actually got, reminds me of:

<2017 Tom Fuckface Herman> I think our best overall unit on the team heading into our opener here against Maryland is the Offensive Line. They're ready.</2017 Tom Fuckface Herman>

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 3

18 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

In a mildly entertaining yet terrifying way, that quote, given what they've actually got, reminds me of:

<2017 Tom Fuckface Herman> I think our best overall unit on the team heading into our opener here against Maryland is the Offensive Line. They're ready.</2017 Tom Fuckface Herman>

They were ready. It's just that when offensive linemen see Durkin on the opposing side, they're scared. To death. Advantage aggy. The enemy of my enemy is the piece of shit that I hire because my organization is morally bankrupt.

This is the kind of stuff I love to see that midget preaching. He's learned nothing, he's taken no responsibility, he's assessed both sets of outcomes inaccurately, and he thinks he has it straight.
I knew Texas was in trouble when Mack Brown started openly proclaiming that he hadn't changed his approach in recruiting when it was quite obvious that he and his whole staff had gotten extremely lazy. I felt like he really believed he was putting the same work in and getting same quality out of it. He skated by through a national title appearance and then it all fell apart on him in 2010.
2020 was Fisher's title game equivalent. He thinks they're right there, they just didn't get the breaks and the players weren't "clutch" enough in the 2022. All back to normal in 2023 though! It's the same pattern of program destruction that he exhibited in Tallahassee. I think he's following some sort of perverted 12 step program for the pathologically entitled and narcissistic CFB coach:
Step 1) Hire a generally solid staff plus a couple of expert bagmen. 
Step 2) Find an excellent QB that you can leverage early.
Step 3) Create hype around your program by buying highly ranked mercenaries with no actual loyalty to your school or staff. 
Step 4) Completely ignore OL development. Fuck development generally because most of the mercs will leave early in one form or another, but don't even try with the OL side of things. 
Step 5) Let idiots reduce your WR room to rubble.
Step 6) Talk shit about other programs.
Step 7) Get passive aggressive with the fanbase and media. 
Step 8 ) Watch your original quality staff members head for the exits and replace them with manly men that don't threaten your insecurities, moneywhip these types if you have to do so. 
Step 9) Leverage the AD and school administration for more and more money.
Step 10) Start losing. Blame the players. Get really passive aggressive with the fanbase and media. Threaten the administration.
Step 11) Burn the entire program down to smoldering ashes. 
Step 12) Pack your shit in the middle of the night and head for a new fanbase of needy dumbasses that crown you as a savior. Keep filling your personal coffers. 
We're somewhere in the middle of steps 10-12. 

jumbofisher-aggyfootball.com

Pretty sure the .clownpenis.fart domain is already taken
  • Haha 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread