Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Does anyone else find it funny that they always bring up Manziel to justify why Sumlin's record is similar at A&M but are too stupid to realize the only reason Jimbo is in this position is because of Winston? 

They are really too dumb to realize the same argument applies to Jimbo. He's done little to nothing without Winston at QB. 

• Hook 'Em 9

11 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

4-8 and half of their 5-stars jump ship. 7-5 and Jimbo (or their promised money) keeps them for another year. 
I want to see 4-8. 

I think a lot of the 5 stars are going to leave either way due to lack of playing time or offensive failures. 

4-8 is dumpster fire territory and even Jimbo will know some major changes need to be made. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

7 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

3B2C2847-0D0C-4D5B-AC53-53A397EC9C77.thumb.jpeg.bcd3efd43896ed3123e74c745acc46d1.jpeg

Reading about how Jimbo has “lost” them, and thinking about that contract they gave him immediately made me think about this:

Engaged?  They’re full on married with Jimbo having an ironclad prenup where he gets all the money if they split up

• Hook 'Em 4

3 hours ago, Sir Ulrich said:

BOB is getting a HC job somewhere next year. Too many jobs to go around and he's not the worst option out there for a Georgia Tech type school 

I think Bob Bullet Chin (BBC) is angling to get back to the NFL. BBC was HC at Penn State, his alma mater, and ended up back in the NFL. He's just in Tuscaloosa for Saban's football rehab program. 

10 hours ago, BornAndRaised said:

FeCdFiLWQAAD-Wb?format=jpg&name=largeFeCdGO2XkAAvjpJ?format=jpg&name=largeFeCdGwEXwAAVXdn?format=jpg&name=large

FeCe2w4XgAAwBCK?format=jpg&name=largeFeCe3IkX0AA3uQb?format=jpg&name=largeFeCe3cqWQAAwHSG?format=jpg&name=large

FeCe3wJX0AEMwI_?format=jpg&name=large

In one paragraph, the holy triple mantra of the dumbass fan capped off by pure Aggie.

image.png.e2b5061c327464ec076ca00f3a40c576.png

1. Call the touchdown plays! It's not the play calling, it's the offense.

2. Any qb we haven't started is the one we should start! No comment needed.

3. Find a new OC who knows the touchdown plays!

4. Wait 'til next year! Whipped to glory by a new play-caller and ridden by the mystery QB, the sleeping giant rises to its feet and dominates as foretold in the chronicles at Fish Camp. Need we add Whoop?

image.png.93ee6c3b575903360b3d549e03596f03.png

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Love the lines about how Chavis was such a disaster like they all knew it at the time. 

Am I misremembering or didn’t he enjoy a mythical (and bewildering) inflated tough guy reputation among their fans a lot like Jimbo has? I feel like I remember jokes about a snuff boy and chavis’ son becoming a minor celeb on texags for talking a lot of shit about Texas.

I feel like there were some strong “sitting SEC championship DC” and “real manly man unlike the fake Hollywood sip coaches” type vibes. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jebus said:

Love the lines about how Chavis was such a disaster like they all knew it at the time. 

Am I misremembering or didn’t he enjoy a mythical (and bewildering) inflated tough guy reputation among their fans a lot like Jimbo has? I feel like I remember jokes about a snuff boy and chavis’ son becoming a minor celeb on texags for talking a lot of shit about Texas.

I feel like there were some strong “sitting SEC championship DC” and “real manly man unlike the fake Hollywood sip coaches” type vibes. 

Yep. Chavis was a god to those idiots when he was there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Deej said:

Yep. Chavis was a god to those idiots when he was there. 

Looking forward to when Jimbo is finally gone 10 years from now and everyone on Texags is recounting how everyone knew it was a big mistake to hire him but by god the current guy is the real deal

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread