Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, CHIEF said:

Is there no Right of First Refusal in employment contracts? Pay Jimbo $4-5 million a year, and if someone comes along and offers him more, A&M would have the opportunity to match it, and obligate Jimbo to stay at A&M? I'm not an attorney, but I have read a contract or two.

CHIEF

Jimbo has the opposite of right of first refusal, his players get prima nocta with his wife.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 10/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, Sejjr said:

My favorite part of all of this is the fact that it was only a few weeks ago when aggy was still proudly bragging "#dontcaregotJimbo" as if that was some sort of own. 

Honest question: has there ever been a shittier contract negotiated in all of Sports history?

This makes Master P look like he has a Master's degree in contract law.

This contract reveals two things:

Jimbo is a genius

aggy is one stupid mother

….

one of those we already knew

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Actually another thing they would do to deflect criticism of a coach was create a Catch 22. During the season, you can't criticize the coach until the end of the season because there's a lot of football to play! After the crappy season, you can't complain because it will hurt recruiting. Then by summer time they're all floating in the Kool Aid pool getting ready to board the rollercoaster.

Well said.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hornlover said:

I have it on good authority that they have a gentleman's agreement with Jimbo to not screw them over. 

Oh, this is much better than a gentleman's agreement. The love is in writing which everyone knows is stronger than an IOU XOXO.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FeUFvv1WIAAtM7W?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUFwNzXgAMcsfu?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUFwrIXEAIweAN?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUFxKGWAAMPyTH?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUF2iKWQAQ2ZBC?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUF3A3WIAA_Gxk?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUF3Y2X0AE8wX-?format=jpg&name=mediumFeUF3yUWIAAhj9r?format=jpg&name=medium

These... are... AWESOME.

"Brent Z and Looch are hearing things we aren't." Sure, from the voices inside their heads.

"Jimbo is reasonable." Yeah, a reasonable man knows he can retire off that stupid contract you gave him without having to do any more work. You don't like my work? Fuck you, pay me.

That's some top tier aggy delusion right there.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, texifornia said:

FeV-DinWQAApCBm?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-D9oWAAINdDZ?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-EVeWIAA6Mgc?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-EssXEAIP2Bh?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-IZMWQAAaNZz?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-IwDXgAElcAf?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-JG1XoAAdRXK?format=jpg&name=mediumFeV-JiXWQAAgW59?format=jpg&name=medium

It's all meh... and then Maroon Elephant comes in with the punchline.

this page is some Requiem for a Dream level shit. If only I could only hope to end up ass to ass with Jennifer Connelly.

Edited by Rimbo
accidentally a word
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

"We are passionate and they hate us for it." 

No dumbass, you're hated because you're fucking weird.

29 minutes ago, Deej said:

Weird would be one thing. You can just laugh and dismiss weird. They are hated because they run their fucking mouths like they are elite at everything they do, yet they are mediocre to just plain terrible at everything they do. If they'd ever learn to shut their mouths and have the tiniest bit of introspection, people might tolerate them, but we know that will never happen. 

Who else makes a video for national TV where their pep rallies rattle and terrify their conference mates?

Even if they had won something, this official statement would be arrogant. As it is, it's pure delusion. 

Thinking you will arrive soon is not arriving, dumbasses. This is why people despise you. Taking it national is genius.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Deej said:

Weird would be one thing. You can just laugh and dismiss weird. They are hated because they run their fucking mouths like they are elite at everything they do, yet they are mediocre to just plain terrible at everything they do. If they'd ever learn to shut their mouths and have the tiniest bit of introspection, people might tolerate them, but we know that will never happen. 

This is a great post. I’m always amazed at their complete lack of self awareness. None of them understand what you just wrote. And their weirdness is not Zooey Dechanel quirky weird, it’s more serial killer personality weird. 

• Hook 'Em 6

37 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Who else makes a video for national TV where their pep rallies rattle and terrify their conference mates?

Even if they had won something, this official statement would be arrogant. As it is, it's pure delusion. 

Thinking you will arrive soon is not arriving, dumbasses. This is why people despise you. Taking it national is genius.

Hoooo boy.  Yes, the powers in cfb and the SEC are shaking in their boots at a university that is defined by its mediocrity.  

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

It's all meh... and then Maroon Elephant comes in with the punchline.

this page is some Requiem for a Dream level shit. If only I could only hope to end up ass to ass with Jennifer Connelly.

If you end up ass to ass with Jennifer Connelly you’re doing it wrong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

FeV-JiXWQAAgW59?format=jpg&name=medium

that last guy wants the A&M offense to be just 15-20 plays?! that appears to be about how many it is now...

• achane run to the left outside
  • achane run to the right outside
  • achane run up the middle
  • achane toss to the left
  • achane toss to the right
  • achane draw
  • swing pass to achane to the left flat
  • swing pass to achane to the right flat
  • left side screen to achane
  • right side screen to achane

i think i saw them run a couple of versions of this play short of the sticks:

1203844793_DJMonroe.jpg.64eaed2410501f2bba57c907b80c64b5.jpg

there are like 12 plays right there!

Edited by NoName
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

This commercial needs to be discussed more. Can someone please make that smug Jimbo smile a gif real quick. I mean for sure he’s watching one of his players fuck his wife during that portion

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread