Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

26 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Quick update on liucci’s signature wins: miami is now 2-3 and arky is now 3-3.  Both are or will be unranked. 

Doesn’t matter. He’ll claim whatever highest undeserved ranking they had at any point during the season.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Deej said:

Clickety-clack

236116421_Screenshot_20221009-000156_KiwiBrowser.thumb.jpg.e57a87a3aee72dcd058ece47091363ad.jpg

Those idiots actually think they played a good game. A good team would have beaten that no QB Bama shit show tonight like a drum. I have never seen a Saban Bama team shoot themselves in the ass to the degree they did tonight. Yes aggy, that’s how bad you are.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outplayed them all night- as proven by bama’s more total yards, higher yards per play, more first downs, and higher 3rd down conversion %. 

that this game was close was all about the 3 fumbles that not only happened but went directly to aggies that were all by themselves to recover. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Outplayed them all night- as proven by bama’s more total yards, higher yards per play, more first downs, and higher 3rd down conversion %. 

that this game was close was all about the 3 fumbles that not only happened but went directly to aggies that were all by themselves to recover. 

And those 4 turnovers might be the biggest fluke in college football this year.  aggy defense only forced 4 total turnovers their last 6 games combined.  Their previous 16 games, they had forced multiple turnovers only once.  

2021 - Bama a little hungover after a huge game against Ole Miss and facing a 3-2 aggy squad on the road 

2022 - Bama a little hungover after Arky and the BY injury and looking ahead to Tennessee and facing a 3-2 aggy squad at home

Biggest difference was where the game was. But man Saban does not have his guys focused week to week like those elite Alabama teams of old AND BoB with a second consecutive year of calling a giant crap of a gameplan offensively 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Redneck Mutha said:

And those 4 turnovers might be the biggest fluke in college football this year.  aggy defense only forced 4 total turnovers their last 6 games combined.  Their previous 16 games, they had forced multiple turnovers only once.  

I’ll mention this even though it wasn’t brought up during the game last night when it happened, or afterwards, but…

on the last fumble it looked like nolen launched himself head down and arms back into the ball carrier. I thought that was illegal. As it happens, his helmet hit the ball and not the player directly but I thought the act itself was a penalty. 

am I wrong about the rules, or about what actually happened?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ll mention this even though it wasn’t brought up during the game last night when it happened, or afterwards, but…

on the last fumble it looked like nolen launched himself head down and arms back into the ball carrier. I thought that was illegal. As it happens, his helmet hit the ball and not the player directly but I thought the act itself was a penalty. 

am I wrong about the rules, or about what actually happened?

Lol what rules? They are whatever that official happens to believe they are 

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread