Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

18 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Would somebody please do me a solid and run this through an aggie to english translator? 

image.png.d4d498e8064a43c43618986a9ecdfe79.png

Careful, they’re going to get their slidin’ boots on and attack evil ol’ tu with swords and howitzers! Their attack will be astounding, full of precision marching. They have a military background after all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.f51bed570812dcc295ea02d366aa94f8.png

Yea. I walked across the Air Force Academy quad once. Look at me! I'm a fighter pilot!

This is the pure stuff. No identity without tu. Delusion of military greatness even if they never served in the real army or circle jerked with fake army. Warriors by association. As usual, they're the last bastion of all that is good. Why does the evil world keep them down?

We're all homos which is de facto unholy without moral or scruple. The funny part is that he seems to want to double our wickedness to punish us for yet another imaginary trespass.

This is why I can't take my eyes off of them. It's like keeping an eye on a limping, muttering lunatic who can pose no real threat to you but who persists in stalking you. You turn to watch him and he bows pitifully up and says he can kick your ass. You shrug and continue along hearing the shuffle of his feet and blather always trailing.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Would somebody please do me a solid and run this through an aggie to english translator? 

image.png.d4d498e8064a43c43618986a9ecdfe79.png

This has to be the most amazingly stupid post in an ocean of stupid posts. It is like Mount Everest amongst the rocky mountains. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

This has to be the most amazingly stupid post in an ocean of stupid posts. It is like Mount Everest amongst the rocky mountains. 

If it's the ocean, given the propensity of Aggies to sink, for your metaphor I would go with the Mariana Trench.  (Or South Austin's Mom's hoo-ha ... )

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

The lack of critical thinking/blind acceptance of whatever is said as truth from aggy always impresses me.

Seriously. Especially immediately  after they flew off the handle like screeching dunces after getting the wrong Harris. 🤣

My favorite posts from all this are KKL assuring everyone that not all of their scrubs will find landing spots (so basically even though they want to leave they're not very good so they'll be back), and the ags convincing themselves that the players are just holding them ransom for more NIL like that's a good thing.

"No, no, this is all fine, they just are going to threaten to leave unless they get more money." I guess Jimbo really has been coaching them up, after all.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, texifornia said:

@SydneyCarton They got to your conclusion about the Politics board, too

FjU9pTaWYA8lyjF?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU9p0LWYAIKm8G?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU9qTmWYAwdvKJ?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU9q3VWAAA4Ssv?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU9tQxWYAIPE07?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU9tyMWYAk1qZd?format=jpg&name=medium

I don’t post here, just mostly lurk and read the updates from @closetojumping

I’ve been saying for at least 10 years now the posts from the texags politics board should be shown to Black players and recruits (and their mamas) at aggy. That would show them what that fanbase truly thinks about Blacks. 

And I believe some of that was spilling over into their football forum…

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I’ve been saying for at least 10 years now the posts from the texags politics board should be shown to Black players and recruits (and their mamas) at aggy. That would show them what that fanbase truly thinks about Blacks. 

Doesn't even need to be the politics forum. There's racist shit that's posted everywhere and no one bats an eye.  It's left up and not deleted, but if you question the TexAgs staff you'll be banned 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Pancho said:

If us taking screenshots of racist shit and showing it to recruits was a) true and b) effective, it would've been weaponized plenty after the kellon mond, sul ross statue stuff.

You could've just searched the forum for the word "uppity" and had a treasure trove of ammunition. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread