Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

8 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

They're protesting their 7th seed by not showing up

What else could they do, given that every single action in the college sporting world is taken with the intent of screwing A&M. Everyone knows the NCAA was giving them a 7th seed for the sole purpose of demoralizing them. The only honorable response was to preemptively demoralize themselves.

Edited by Tired Horn
Typo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

“they would’ve beaten NBA teams with this shooting performance”

giphy.gif

Yeah Penn st put up an unbelievable 76 points. No overcoming that. 

The fault certainly couldn’t be the aggy offense that managed almost 60. 

Missouri also scored 76. Were they nba beaters as well yesterday?  Northwestern scored 75 as a 7 against a 10. 

Iowa scored 75 and get this- lost!  Must have been playing the Celtics. Nope, auburn. 

anyways, obviously this loss has nothing to do with the aggy team or coach.  Fault lies with the committee for seeding and draw, and then damn rotten luck when a good 3 point shooting team shoots open 3s very well for the game. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AP101S said:

They've been saying that the proof that the NCAA screwed them on their seeding with PSU was that they should have been a 5 seed per the most objective measure which is the NET Rankings. As a 5, they'd match up with a much easier 12 seed. So I looked at the NET Rankings to see if there were any teams ranked 45-48 (equating to a 12 seed) that were in the Midwest region. There was one:

image.thumb.png.81db5e179dc58763820e403994b38efc.png

Proof the committee fucked aggy, is what that is. Psu got up seeded for being hot at the end of the season, aggy did not. Proof!

image.png.2148a01407aa00bae4c9d316b9eef42f.png

But were their plans spoiled? 

I was at the NCAA meeting when they discussed the Disrespect Doomsday Machine. They rolled out their evil genius.

spacer.png

You see, ze Aggeez shall play Penn State thinking our plan ist to have zem pley Texas. Zey are brilliant but not brilliant enough! Vee know dat ze Aggies vill be more likely to lose to ze pedos because dey vill be lookink ahead to ze Longhorns! 

spacer.png

That's diabolical.

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I expected hilarity when clicking this today, but I have to tell you, I didn’t expect to see them still blaming the committee. Hahahahahahha. That shit is unbelievable. I mean it is as good as any of their nonsense ever will be. It’s damned near indescribable. 

god damn GIF

No no no no no. You're being completely irrational. The committee spent more time trying to figure out how to screw Texas A&M than they did sorting out the bubble teams and putting together the regions.

Screwing Texas A&M is the goal in everything involving athletics. Imagine how many more championships the Aggies would have if the NCAA acted fairly. I can't even count that high.

• Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread