Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

14 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lord knows I'm not a 10, and facial hair can be tricky to manage given thin spots, etc., but for fuck's sake, has no one EVER told him those chin pubes are absolutely awful?

Disregarding the aforementioned syphilis chancre, of course.

He lives in BCS where they still wear cargo shorts 

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Lord knows I'm not a 10, and facial hair can be tricky to manage given thin spots, etc., but for fuck's sake, has no one EVER told him those chin pubes are absolutely awful?

Maybe he doesn’t shave the chin pubes to spare everyone from what it would reveal if he did.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Give him a break. He saw it on his mom's pussy and thought it would look good on his chin.

16 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Jesus Christ, I'm dying here.  It's like the east Texas version of 

RogerBallenTwinslg - Shot by Scott

According to a psychiatric assessment record, Casie and Driesie, the twins, were mutes with the mental capacity of five-year-olds. The twins could not hold their saliva, and therefore drooled uncontrollably, and had to dry their chins with handkerchiefs they always carried in their hands.  While they looked ‘unpleasant’, they somehow managed to win the hearts of the staff at the nursing home they took residence in. They were free-spirited and could hug everyone that they came across, including the nurses. Casie and Driesie were so jovial and could laugh all the time. Since they could not communicate with words, they used grunts to try and pass a message to someone.”

Nah, I’d say these guys were much more civilized than looch or aggy.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

“There he was, standing across Lot 73, the sun glistening on his foam mustache as he sipped from his Solo cup of White Claw

His muscles bulged a bit, swollen by a summer of hauling hay in the Brazos Valley heat. ‘Howdy, Ma’am. You look lost. Can I help you find your way to Kyle Field?’ he questioned, his cherubic voice making me moist in the process…”

• Haha 7

image.png.39b3c44f010090129605452de319ff54.png

1. We ought to give Arch a lovely parting gift for recruiting his ass for Texas prior to his inevitable flip to Georgia. We'll also be dodging a bullet by not having the lousy QB that Georgia and Tennessee are shelling out millions for. 

2. I know a guy who works vice in Brian de Spain's town of residence. He books all the pervs and keeps tabs on them as part of his job. This pal of mine never lies. Ever. Anyway, we're kicking back, and I mention this internet genius who has all the inside lowdown on everything in football because of a friend of his. The vice guy looks at me and says, Brian de Spain fucks little girls and boys in the ass. I'm sad to hear this because he knows so much about football. Maybe it's not true. Just tossing it out there for conversation in an honest way. Be an interesting afterthought if Brian is convicted of sodomy with children.

image.png.63d0302d1d67ed71d16a4b92914355a4.png

It's a shame about the sodomizing children because Brian is quite the philosophical scholar regarding standards for honest discourse. 

It cannot be bullshit if I open with "may be true but I do not know if it's a fact."

A&M should have that carved on their main building just like we have, Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread