TEXAS AND OU TO SEC IN MS PAINT*

THUJONE

2 hours ago, THUJONE said:

Croakies. Now google.

I thought these were worthless, douchey accessories until I had a pair of prescription Ray Bans fly off my head into the Atlantic Ocean when a storm blew in and the sea got angry.  Wish I had some croakies that day.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 8:12 AM, conVINCEd said:

I thought these were worthless, douchey accessories until I had a pair of prescription Ray Bans fly off my head into the Atlantic Ocean when a storm blew in and the sea got angry.  Wish I had some croakies that day.

Nothing wrong with them in that situation.   now, when you are walking down main st usa with crocks and croakies and cargo shorts you just look like a douche 

• Haha 1

• immamac unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 8/5/2021 at 3:21 PM, Eugene11 said:

Nothing wrong with them in that situation.   now, when you are walking down main st usa with crocks and croakies and cargo shorts you just look like a douche 

Mix in a fanny pack & a jersey or perhaps hawaiian shirt and a camera around your neck.

On 7/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, THUJONE said:

Someone put it on SEC rant and those rock biters claim to hate it for the most part. Probably bc it doesn't suck them off enough. I love the way we are entering the SEC. Unlike Aggie who wants to rub dicks and talk about brotherhood, we're there to play in good games and hopefully win a bunch. It's the best conference (especially now) but that's it. Fuck Aggie, fuck OU, fuck the SEC.

I'm a lifelong Alabama fan and I think you're a genius. Every panel was amazing. Fuck them if they can't take a joke. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...