Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

25 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

My understanding is that part of the agenda tomorrow evening calls for a coked-up Jimbo Fisher to appear as the lights dim, wearing only a silk robe. It’s at this point in which Jerry Schmidt is going to wheel out a real doll that looks like Fisher’s ex-wife Candi. Fisher is then going to violently fuck her in front of the recruiting party in order to prove to everybody once and for all that he’s a real man.  

ht to HenryJames on the heads up.

That guy fucks! *

* blow up dolls

25 minutes ago, WBT said:

If only there was a way aggy could have such a competitive advantage.  And if there was a time that they did have it, they must have racked up loads of conference titles.

Yeah but leaving that behind was a "100 year decision" - or so I've been told.  Of course they weren't quite clear on what was supposed to happen during those 100 years...

43 minutes ago, WBT said:

If only there was a way aggy could have such a competitive advantage.  And if there was a time that they did have it, they must have racked up loads of conference titles.

Favorite stat in that vein: In 2 years, John Mackovic won the same number of Big XII titles as aggy did over 16 years.

On 1/31/2019 at 4:42 PM, texasstrong12 said:

Sounds like Chin Pubes had quite the meltdown. 

Whenever I see Aggies around the country (or even around the world), I don't say a word and just move away from them.

I would never see someone with Aggie gear on anywhere and go up to them and start a conversation. Even if we were in a group of tourists that got dumped off by some ferry boat at 3am and were being hassled by people trying to rent rooms in their pension in some random country. No. I move away from them. I've done it for decades on 2 to 3 different continents, I'm not going to start walking up to Aggies and try to shake their hand now.

What kind of delusional moron even utters shit like that?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, texaslong said:

In that case I for one can’t wait to see what Herman puts together for a class that isn’t considered a patchwork. Herman has killed it this year. He went nationwide to get elite talent and seems to have angered the entire aggy fan base by doing it.

So if this is a patchwork sheet, do we get a 300 thread count (single-ply, none of that gaming of the system with three strands woven together to get a higher count) supima cotton sheet made with a percale weave for our next class?

Texas is scum?

Jackie Sherill.

Their entire brief stint of success was built on cheating 

Fedex envelopes....Kevin Murray.

Jimbo building the life character of Winston. Woman beater. Petty thief.

Killed innocent kids stacking Lincoln logs as some sort of cultish symbol of their burning desire to beat Texas.Enginners? Right. 

A simple cult consisting of envious individuals who participate in group think.

Austin is liberal.....yet the fire, the dogs, the goose stepping could take you back to 1940 Berlin.

• Like 1

Whenever I see Aggies around the country (or even around the world), I don't say a word and just move away from them.
I would never see someone with Aggie gear on anywhere and go up to them and start a conversation. Even if we were in a group of tourists that got dumped off by some ferry boat at 3am and were being hassled by people trying to rent rooms in their pension in some random country. No. I move away from them. I've done it for decades on 2 to 3 different continents, I'm not going to start walking up to Aggies and try to shake their hand now.
That's pathetic.

11 hours ago, texifornia said:

It's smart to admit on a semi-public forum how much aggy jokes annoy you, bud

DycQ2jtUcAAM0Iq.jpg

Funny, I read the reply at the bottom and immediately thought of Jimbo Fisher. Pissing off big money donors and a drinking problem was what he was known for at FSU 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, PilotsError said:
4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

That's pathetic.

I agree. Aggies are pathetic.

8 hours ago, sushihorn said:

Favorite stat in that vein: In 2 years, John Mackovic won the same number of Big XII titles as aggy did over 16 years.

Between December 1995 and December 1996, Mackovic won more conference championships than aggy has won in the last 26 years. 

Mackovic had as many 10 win seasons during that span as aggy has in the last 20 years.

Turdition.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Not spoilered because Daddy98 is BACK

DyfQvjpUYAAoufp.jpg

I just had a good laugh imaging Herman sit down with Shepherd and go over his plan for Shepherd to say Fuck A&M on social media. 

The mental gymnastics those IQ cripples go through to form conspiracies is amazing 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Nobody does cognitive dissonance like aggy. Maybe North Korea is close.

North Korea may be as out of touch with reality but their government censors everything but the party line.  aggy maintains their paranoid delusions in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence day in and day out.

Advantage A&M.

Weren't all of the Aggy rubes saying that nobody (UT, Aggy, etc) in a P5 conference should be recruiting Hunter Dunn unless they're only using him to get Zach Evans?  Interesting to see him on the list for their Super Bowl party...

Lets hope that today becomes Malcolm Brown day, since one is on the Rams and another on the Patriots.  Strangely enough, I don't think Aggy has anyone in this game, so look for Jimbo to highlight all of the Aggy players from other SEC schools in this game along with Joyner from FSU. 

Hold on a minute... you mean to tell me that the story of several aggy drowning in the bed of a pickup because they couldn't get the tailgate down is NOT true?

I refuse to believe that the broken leg that the aggy suffered on the golf course wasn’t because he fell off the ball washer on the first tee box.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TKthunder2 said:

Holy Shit, I didn’t realize Herman can’t handle is the big recruiting stage...what are we going to do guys?

We are just gonna have to get used to his subpar top 3 recruiting classes, or bring in a coach who can actually recruit. Looch was right, Herman is gonna loose his job, cause Jimbo is owning his ass in the recruiting rankings.

12 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

-Matthew McConaughey, local celebrity

What i don't get is how they are simultaneously rich, we are broke, AND we pay people, all while they fund their entire money-burning operation with our money.

For your consideration, from The 1984 NewSpeak Dictionary:

bellyfeel: Full emotional understanding. Blind, enthusiastic acceptance of a concept.

blackwhite: The ability to accept whatever "truth" the party puts out, no matter how absurd it may be.  Orwell described it as "...loyal willingness to say black is white when party discipline demands this. It also means the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know black is white, and forget that one has ever believed the contrary."

crimethink: To even consider any thought not in line with the principles of Ingsoc. Doubting any of the principles of Ingsoc. All crimes begin with a thought.  So, if you control thought, you can control crime.

doublethink: reality control. The power to hold two completely contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accept both of them. Here is how Winston Smith described doublethinkin the novel:

"To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself. That was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved the use of doublethink."

• Like 2