Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Was there ever an official ruling on greyshirts counting in this class?

Without Mowry & Ellison, Aggy will finish behind LSU

Academic non-qualifiers and greyshirts are generally counted, I think. The final verification on them not-qualifying won't come until sometime in the summer.

1:26:00 Looch tells us that aggy and OU kicked Texas' ass in-state, and there's nothing "the shush man or any of the Austin media" can do about it, and that high school coaches see right through Herman while big money alums here see this and Herman should be worried if he doesn't turn it around..

And there's other little jabs that he takes at Texas throughout an all aggy recruiting radio show. 

The rest is basically grown men sucking themselves off live on radio about recruits if that's your kinda thing NTTAWWT

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TexAgsRadio/~5/F7uZQzBSDWM/0111773-ptag.mp3

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

1:26:00 Looch tells us that aggy and OU kicked Texas' ass in-state, and there's nothing "the shush man or any of the Austin media" can do about it, and that high school coaches see right through Herman while big money alums here see this and Herman should be worried if he doesn't turn it around..

And there's other little jabs that he takes at Texas throughout an all aggy recruiting radio show. 

The rest is basically grown men sucking themselves off live on radio about recruits if that's your kinda thing NTTAWWT 

We split the season series with OU, got the #3 class in the country and won the fucking Sugar Bowl.

Go cry into your TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Champion t-shirt, Looch

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

.....and exactly why would I want to listen to this?

• Like 1

Just now, texifornia said:

We split the season series with OU, got the #3 class in the country and won the fucking Sugar Bowl.

But the big money donors are going to force him out...sure. Looch is not so much of a journalist but a fanfiction writer.

16 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

I have always enjoyed the farcical annual claims that Billy fucking Loochi has some real intel into what the "Big Money Alums" are thinking at The University of Texas. 

If you had a couple of hundred million lying around, wouldn't you spend most of your time talking to Loochi?

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Back-to-back #3 classes, but the "big money alums" are going to turn up the heat on Herman because of recruiting deficiencies...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

But the big money donors are going to force him out...sure. Looch is not so much of a journalist but a fanfiction writer.

Cue an article from that fraudulent cocksucker Ketch citing anonymous sources about big money donors at UT in 3.........2.......1

Looch has been predicting Herman’s demise for over 2 years now. He’s talked about having inside information from Texas about all the boosters hating Herman. Looch has been wrong about everything he’s tweeted the last 2 years on Herman and Texas. He knows the Texas machine is just getting started and it’s going to keep aggy in their place, no matter how much they try to fight it.

Edited by texaslong

46 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Remember when Texags for years claimed Texas high school football talent was soft and overrated?   Because I do.  

19 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Hamm - "Sources: Jimbo has made a hire to replace Jim Turner and it will be made public this weekend. I’m told it’s an outside hire which will please Aggie fans" "

Does not take a lot to please them. Give them a mason jar of jizz and they are happy.

Has the aggy propaganda machine ever published a sentence like this: "Jimbo has made a hire.  I'm told it's a hire that will not excite fans or recruits"

52 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Back-to-back #3 classes, but the "big money alums" are going to turn up the heat on Herman because of recruiting deficiencies...

This. Plus a solid win against ousux and a absolute beat down of SEC SEC SEC powehouse Georgia.

I can see why they are pissed...eyeroll gif.

You listen to chin pubes to remind yourself of the aggy inferiority complex. Poooor aggy.

Edited by BigSwingingD
Texifornia beat me to it.

Just now, Terry Silver said:

Has the aggy propaganda machine ever published a sentence like this: "Jimbo has made a hire.  I'm told it's a hire that will not excite fans or recruits"

“Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Hamm - "Sources: Jimbo has made a hire to replace Jim Turner and it will be made public this weekend. I’m told it’s an outside hire which will please Aggie fans" "

Does not take a lot to please them. Give them a mason jar of jizz and they are happy.

Maybe it'll be Hamm himself. He's certainly been hired to work outside recently and is currently considering job offers.

1 minute ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

I haven't followed this one at all and know nothing about the guy, so I was shocked, shocked I tell you to see the rankings disparity here. 

209hp3d.jpg

Liucci's 'National Avg' Rating makes zero sense. You're supposed to find an average ranking, then apply your own rating system to said rankings. '86.9' means absolutely nothing in a vacuum.

2 minutes ago, satyanash said:

Greyshirts don't count towards the current cycle, right? So theoretically, grayshirting all of your academic risks removes the risk of having them count against your class while failing to qualify? 

Theoretically, but that doesn’t mean they won’t count in the 247 rankings.