Fuck the YouTube Algorithm - Long Live the Surly Algorithm (YouTube Video Thread of Dominance)

immamac

On 10/10/2021 at 1:22 AM, atomheartbevo said:

For those that are curious and dont want to watch a 20 minute video, I googled it:  https://www.google.com/search?q=what+are+the+holes+in+plugs+for&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS889US889&oq=what+are+the+holes+in+plugs+for&aqs=chrome.0.0i512l2j0i22i30j0i390l3.5708j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/11/2021 at 3:37 PM, markstanco said:

The first several results are wrong.  It's not about the grip.  The guy takes outlets apart and shows that.

Basically, there maybe some old standards (but that's up for debate), but they are basically there for manufacturing purposes (and some companies don't have even have the holes).  Basically, you can stick a rod through them for alignment and gripping purposes when the whole plug is being made.

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

No love for my airliner dive bombing video?   You should watch that, so as the plane is headed for the ground at 400 mph you can say "Don't worry, he'll pull out soon" as everyone else is screaming and shitting themselves.  

That was interesting!  And funny in parts as well. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...