Champions League 2021 - 2022

Napoleon

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m not sure the complaints from Felipe. It was a clear red I couldn’t believe they missed it in real time. Savic should be off too

I don't think he missed it in real time, though the ref was a bit away from it all. I just think that things got heated before he had the chance to show the yellow.

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Ref is losing control

Yeah, they always seem to lose it when games turn into this garbage.

• Hook 'Em 1

So our Semis are set:

As a neutral

Manchester City v Real Madrid

let them fight fighting GIF

Liverpool v Villarreal

I won't call it a free ride to the final for Liverpool, but they are a much more complete and seasoned team than Bayern, so I think they get past them.

Prediction:

Liverpool 4-1 agg Villarreal

Manchester City 5-4 red cards (2-1 agg) Real Madrid

Edited by Captain Ron
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I hope Pep slugs Simeone after the match.

Simeone could kill Pep with one hand holding a 🧉, so it would behoove Pep to avoid starting a physical confrontation with El Cholo Simeone.

Pep has the higher payroll, so he should be thankful of the hand that he has acquired and move on. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Foden on the ball…

The USMNT will be lucky to lose 2-0 to England in the World Cup. 

If the Cup were in June/July, with all of our injuries, we would be lucky to lose 3-0 and 5-0 would not be a surprise. 

I used to laugh at how overrated England always was in the World Cup and came within a blown Higuaín shot in 2014 from winning the Shaggy WC Pool (and finishing in the top 90 on ESPN’s pool of well over a million entries) because I wasn’t snowed over by the England bluster, but the current England squad is for real. And the USMNT look like a Championship side in comparison.