Champions League 2021 - 2022

Napoleon

I like that CBS gave Kate Abdo's dad a ticket to the match and then had him on afterwards for a little Q&A. 

He's so quite and dry, almost a little bashful and his daughter is just this brilliant shining goddess of looks, knowledge, calmness, and multiple languages... (I love her). He must think that she hung the moon and she couldn't have found a way to make her pops happier other than replacing Citeh with United.

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

killing away goals has really changed the dynamic the deeper we get in to the spring

I haven't decided if I like it or not yet.  I liked the way 1 goal in the 2nd leg could shift a team directly from losing to winning.  Now you have to go from losing to tie to winning.

13 hours ago, WBT said:

I haven't decided if I like it or not yet.  I liked the way 1 goal in the 2nd leg could shift a team directly from losing to winning.  Now you have to go from losing to tie to winning.

This is where I am.  I liked it, but probably more so thought it was a fine way to differentiate over two games.  The dynamics so far have been interesting.  

18 hours ago, Napoleon said:

The USMNT will be lucky to lose 2-0 to England in the World Cup. 

If the Cup were in June/July, with all of our injuries, we would be lucky to lose 3-0 and 5-0 would not be a surprise. 

spacer.png

Do you even Merica, bro?

• Hook 'Em 1