White Lotus - HBO

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching it i knew she had won ahead of time, but during the watch i couldn't figure out why.

she did have some scenes where she was acting acting. so i give her that.

im thinking it was because it was a weak field- so that's why she won???

i haven't seen dopesick, so cant say anything on the other ladies

image.thumb.png.f6358d71dbe416644ab8adc0b1c2ec56.png

Edited by kingkoopa6

S2 was better than most US tv shows but I don't care much for reliance on the continual stupidity of multiple characters in order to move the plot. From my distant recollection S1 mostly avoided that. Unfortunately, S2's plot relied on the blatant and ongoing stupidity of Tonya, Albie, and Portia. I enjoyed the finale when Tonya momentarily got a clue, grabbed the gun and shot multiple bad dudes. But she was quickly back to form just in time to end the possibility that we'll have to see her in S3. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Casting news. Parker Posey should be a fun addition. Michelle Monaghan returning to the HBO world is also a plus.

‘White Lotus’ Season 3 Adds Cast Members Jason Isaacs, Parker Posey, Michelle Monaghan and More

By Joe Otterson

Plus Icon

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Leslie Bibb, Dom Hetrakul, Jason Isaacs, Michelle Monaghan, Parker Posey
Dia Dipasupil / David Reiss / John Russo / Courtesy Image / Alexandra Arnold

The cast of “The White Lotus” Season 3 is growing.

The third season of the hit HBO series has added six new cast members, Variety has learned. Joining the new season are: Leslie Bibb (“Iron Man,” “Jupiter’s Legacy”), Dom Hetrakul (“Bangkok Dangerous,” “The Outrage”), Jason Isaacs (“Harry Potter” franchise, “The Death of Stalin”), Michelle Monaghan (“Gone Baby Gone,” “Kiss Kiss Bang Bang”), Parker Posey (“Best in Show,” “The Staircase”), and Tayme Thapthimthong (“Farang,” “Skin Trade”).

The new additions join returning actress Natasha Rothwell, whom Variety exclusively reported would reprise the role of Belinda in Season 3 back in April 2023

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I humbly propose for season 4, they bring back Sydney Sweeney’s character as an adult. I also propose that the season takes place at the nudist/swinger White Lotus Hedonism Resort in Jamaica.

35 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I humbly propose for season 4, they bring back Sydney Sweeney’s character as an adult. I also propose that the season takes place at the nudist/swinger White Lotus Hedonism Resort in Jamaica.

should probably bring back Daddario for that season as well.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

I’m sure we’d get some Surly cameos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...