Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

In an attempt to keep with the theme of this thread before I did not derail it...

Brisket sir...you are the Allegiant Air of Surlyhorns.  Sure it takes you an extra long time to get us to your point.  And along the way we get horrible flatulence, fall-down drunk, politically vitriolic, awkwardly rude, rudely awkward, and somehow embroiled in a domestic violence civil suit.  But in the end, you're cheap, fun, bright, incongruously reliable, and all the while your moral ailerons steadfastly pointed towards the ledge of oblivion.  

See you on the ground bitches! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2022 at 1:32 PM, Gatorubet said:

I personally would not announce to the world on-line that I had paid people to assault other people in prison. But that’s just me.

So you wouldn’t announce that? Given your silence on this thread about not paying people to assault other people, the only logical conclusion left is that you must have paid people to assault other people. 

Just now, Dbeasy said:

So you wouldn’t announce that? Given your silence on this thread about not paying people to assault other people, the only logical conclusion left is that you must have paid people to assault other people. 

That is not true. 

(Phhhhtttt….just assault??)

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Vizzini.The-Princess-Bride.webp

You’ve given EVERYTHING away!!!

On 10/19/2022 at 10:28 AM, crash_davis said:

what the shit?

https://www.paddleyourownkanoo.com/2022/10/18/british-airways-passenger-stripped-naked-defecated-on-floor-of-plane-and-smeared-faeces-into-curtains-while-running-at-other-passengers/

A British Airways passenger reportedly stripped from their waist down, defecated on the floor of a plane and then smeared themselves in their own faeces before charging at other passengers and wiping the excrement over the carpets and curtains in the cabin.

The horrifying incident allegedly occurred while passengers were still boarding a British Airways-operated Boeing 777-300 aircraft at London Heathrow Airport on the BA75 service bound for Lagos in Nigeria on the 7th of October.

British Airways has seemingly confirmed the nauseating episode, with a spokesperson saying that the airline had apologised to passengers after the flight was delayed so that a new plane could be found while the contaminated cabin was deep cleaned.

Rumours of the sickening incident started to spread last week after a leaked copy of what appears to be the aircraft maintenance log explaining what had happened started to go viral on social media.

The logbook reads: “During boarding, passenger stripped from (the) waist down and defecated on rear galley floor. He sat in it and rubbed it into galley floor and aisle carpets.”

But if that sounds bad enough, things quickly got even worse.

“He walked in it (his own excrement) and started running up aisle… He smeared his arms from hands to elbow in faecal matter and aggressively ran at other passengers, flicking faecal matter around and up door 4, over seats as he went”.

The logbook noted that the curtains and carpets were “severely contaminated” and that a deep clean was required.

The aircraft was taken out of service and passengers endured a more than five-hour delay while another plane was found to take them to Lagos. According to data provided by Flight Radar 24, the flight landed just over five hours late.

In a short statement, the airline told The Sun: “We apologised to our customers for the delay to their flight and arranged for an alternative aircraft to allow them to continue their journey.”

Logbook made my inner child giggle.

• Haha 2

It's America.  And holiday travel is about to ramp back up.  Trust me, we're gonna have plenty of flight disrupting asshole shit to post about very soon.  We can't go 48 hours without a mass shooting and/or someone's bullshit that causes a plane to return to the terminal.  We are rapidly becoming the Spirit Airlines of countries.  

• Like 1

Pilots are getting in on the action.

https://www.aviationpros.com/airlines/news/21275119/alaska-airlines-pilot-clashes-with-copilot-walks-off-plane-fuming-passengers-say

The flight was already delayed by about 90 minutes because of bad weather, according to One Mile at a Time, an airline and travel news website.

After the pilot disagreement, passengers waited about another hour while the airline swapped crews, according to the statement from Alaska Airlines and passenger reports. The plane landed at San Francisco International Airport about 2 1/2 hours later than scheduled, according to Flight Aware.

“After an hour and a half delay, we now return to the terminal due to ’a failure of the captain and first officer to get along,’” a Twitter user named Chris Schumm tweeted at 5:47 p.m. on July 18. “All I can say is wow.... just wow.”

Other Twitter users who identified themselves as passengers on the flight tweeted about their experience.

“Pilot says he and his first officer can’t get along … so in the interest of safety.. and then leaves the plane,” wrote Al Jackson.

“While this situation was unfortunate, in the interest of safety, the pilots did the right thing,” the statement says. “Both the captain and the first officer were evaluated by management and it was determined they remained fit to fly... We apologized to our guests for the inconvenience this caused.”

They don't serve booze on airlines any more?  I've only flown a handful of times recently since Covid waned.  But they were all super early flights so drinks didn't occur to me plus trying to quit.  But I didn't even notice the drink cart situation/lack of situation.

6 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

They don't serve booze on airlines any more?  I've only flown a handful of times recently since Covid waned.  But they were all super early flights so drinks didn't occur to me plus trying to quit.  But I didn't even notice the drink cart situation/lack of situation.

They still serve drinks. Sunday 8AM flight from Vegas to Austin, dudes in front of us were traveling to Austin for the Austin FC game. They had beers at 9:30AM.

• 4 weeks later...

HOUSTON – A flight that left Houston had to make an emergency stop in Little Rock, Arkansas after a woman tried to open the plane door at 37,000 feet and bit a passenger, according to media reports.

The incident happened Saturday as the Southwest Airlines flight was headed to Columbus, Ohio.

Court documents obtained by ABC 13 and KPRC, KSAT’s sister station in Houston, state that the woman, 34-year-old Elom Agbegninou, went to the back of the plane mid-flight and “stared” at the exit door.

When a flight attendant told the woman she had to either use the bathroom or return to her seat, the woman asked to look out the window. The flight attendant did not allow her to do so and Agbegninou forced her way to the door, KPRC reported.

The woman then began to pull the handle on the exit door in an attempt to open it.

A passenger who heard the commotion went to the back of the plane to help detain the woman.

Agbegninou then bit the passenger in the thigh, and the passenger “worked their fingers up to (her) jawline in an attempt to have (her) release the bite, which she eventually did,” the documents state.

They were able to control the woman after she began hitting her head on the floor.

Agbegninou later told authorities that “Jesus told her to fly to Ohio and Jesus told her to open the plane door,” KPRC reported. The woman told authorities she was “very anxious,” couldn’t breathe and “normally would not have done those things.”

She is facing charges of assault within maritime and territorial jurisdiction and interference with flight crew members and attendants, ABC13 reported.

She was headed to Maryland to stay with a friend, who was a pastor, and had left her home without luggage and without telling her husband.

The injured passenger was taken to the hospital and given antibiotics and a hepatitis shot.

Crazed Southwest passenger is arrested after she tried to open door of  plane in mid-air | Daily Mail Online

• Hook 'Em 1

Only two flights outta thousands that have ever been met at the gate by TSA/Air Marshal/Airport PD were both bound for Florida.  

Couple days ago my cousin (she's been with Delta for 25 years now) sends me a video of that asshole (not sure which airport) who started the Heil Hitler rant at the gate and just goes on and on for minutes shouting slurs.  She and I both grew up with our parents loving the Indiana Jones movies.  And part of me thought, he was gonna get tossed to the ground by the authorities or a gate agent and somebody would yell, "No ticket!"  But alas, it was just a hate crime with FAA implications.  We're all stressed out when we fly but I've never understood why people pick airports and airplanes to make their stands for their freedoms and beliefs.  When you land, that's when you get hammered and do blow and get strippers and make outlandish claims and do hate crimes.  Fucking amateur hour up here...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Only two flights outta thousands that have ever been met at the gate by TSA/Air Marshal/Airport PD were both bound for Florida.  

Couple days ago my cousin (she's been with Delta for 25 years now) sends me a video of that asshole (not sure which airport) who started the Heil Hitler rant at the gate and just goes on and on for minutes shouting slurs.  She and I both grew up with our parents loving the Indiana Jones movies.  And part of me thought, he was gonna get tossed to the ground by the authorities or a gate agent and somebody would yell, "No ticket!"  But alas, it was just a hate crime with FAA implications.  We're all stressed out when we fly but I've never understood why people pick airports and airplanes to make their stands for their freedoms and beliefs.  When you land, that's when you get hammered and do blow and get strippers and make outlandish claims and do hate crimes.  Fucking amateur hour up here...

That was a blowhard incel out of Seattle 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

We're all stressed out when we fly but I've never understood why people pick airports and airplanes to make their stands for their freedoms and beliefs.

Outside of Las Vegas, no place has more cameras than an airport.

3 hours ago, RPM said:

HOUSTON – A flight that left Houston had to make an emergency stop in Little Rock, Arkansas after a woman tried to open the plane door at 37,000 feet and bit a passenger, according to media reports.

The incident happened Saturday as the Southwest Airlines flight was headed to Columbus, Ohio.

Court documents obtained by ABC 13 and KPRC, KSAT’s sister station in Houston, state that the woman, 34-year-old Elom Agbegninou, went to the back of the plane mid-flight and “stared” at the exit door.

When a flight attendant told the woman she had to either use the bathroom or return to her seat, the woman asked to look out the window. The flight attendant did not allow her to do so and Agbegninou forced her way to the door, KPRC reported.

The woman then began to pull the handle on the exit door in an attempt to open it.

A passenger who heard the commotion went to the back of the plane to help detain the woman.

Agbegninou then bit the passenger in the thigh, and the passenger “worked their fingers up to (her) jawline in an attempt to have (her) release the bite, which she eventually did,” the documents state.

They were able to control the woman after she began hitting her head on the floor.

Agbegninou later told authorities that “Jesus told her to fly to Ohio and Jesus told her to open the plane door,” KPRC reported. The woman told authorities she was “very anxious,” couldn’t breathe and “normally would not have done those things.”

She is facing charges of assault within maritime and territorial jurisdiction and interference with flight crew members and attendants, ABC13 reported.

She was headed to Maryland to stay with a friend, who was a pastor, and had left her home without luggage and without telling her husband.

The injured passenger was taken to the hospital and given antibiotics and a hepatitis shot.

Crazed Southwest passenger is arrested after she tried to open door of  plane in mid-air | Daily Mail Online

barefoot on a plane. Lock her up.

• Hook 'Em 2

So this 25 year old cunt seems to have covered pretty much all the bases in her fracas on a Spirit Jet at MSY in N'awlins.

Chris Christie's niece kicked off New Orleans plane, injured 6 deputies, officials say
She asked passengers she perceived to be Latino if they were 'smuggling cocaine'

NOLA.COM

After getting forced off an airplane, for asking passengers who appeared to her to be Latino whether they were drug mules, a niece of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie bit, kicked and spit on Jefferson Parish sheriff's deputies trying to detain her on Thanksgiving Day at Louis Armstrong International Airport, authorities said.

Shannon Epstein, 25, boarded the Spirit Airlines flight to New Jersey on Nov. 24 at about 6 a.m., and asked a family who were near her and whom she perceived to be Latino if they were "smuggling cocaine," said Capt. Jason Rivarde, a Sheriff's Office spokesperson. Airline workers requested Epstein be removed from the plane as she became increasingly irate, and the plane, which had started to taxi to the runway, returned to the gate, Rivarde said Friday.

When deputies arrived, Epstein refused to exit the jet bridge into the terminal, Rivarde said. When they tried to arrest her, she became "extremely combative," Rivarde said.

Six deputies hurt

In the scuffle, she injured six deputies, biting one on the arm and breaking the skin, and kicking another in the groin, Rivarde said. They were treated there by paramedics.

All the while, Epstein shouted that the deputies were going to lose their jobs or end up in jail, boasting that she was related to powerful people and that her uncle is a friend of former President Donald Trump, Rivarde said. Chris Christie did not return messages left Friday at two telephone numbers associated with him.

Seven deputies were needed to handcuff Epstein to a wheelchair, so that she could be moved to the airport security office, Rivarde said. She continued to shout vulgarities and try to bite deputies, he added. 

They booked Epstein with six counts of battery on a police officer, three of disturbing the peace, one of resisting arrest by force and one of remaining after forbidden, Rivarde said. She paid $10,750 bail and was released from the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center later on Thanksgiving Day.

Epstein is scheduled to return to Jefferson Parish for court on Jan. 23, although Rivarde said most airline-related cases move to federal court.

On 11/30/2022 at 10:09 AM, RPM said:

friend's daughter was actually the first passenger to help the flight attendants wrestle her to the ground.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

followup story. https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022/12/21/mother-asking-for-help-to-find-kids-at-miami-airport-injures-airline-employee-police-say/

Alabama woman missed her connecting flight, her young kids wandered off, and she was upset that the staff didn't do more to find her kids. It's shocking that she didn't have a better handle on where her 6 and 8 year old were in the airport. By all appearances she seems like a fine and upstanding citizen.