Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

On 3/16/2023 at 8:48 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

as for this situation, if you're going to get hammered at the airport, it's good to have a more sober friend that can diffuse the situation.

Agreed. You want a designated diffuser to spread the situation over a wide area.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:23 AM, RPM said:

An unruly passenger forced an Atlanta-bound Delta flight to divert to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, airline officials said Friday.

The incident happened on Delta flight 731, which was traveling from Orange County, Calif. to Atlanta on Thursday night. It had to land at DFW early Friday morning, according to FlightAware data.

The airline didn't say what the passenger was doing, only that they were being "unruly," according to a statement. The flight had to divert to DFW, where it landed safely. The unruly passenger was removed from the plane, and the flight continued to Atlanta.

DFW Airport officials said they were called to the incident as a medical call and that one person was taken to a hospital. No more information was released by the airport.

The 199-passenger, six-crewmember flight was on the ground at DFW for about three hours.

They should land, strap the unruly passenger to the wing, and take back off. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

https://viewfromthewing.com/american-airlines-first-class-passenger-kicked-off-flight-after-demanding-predeparture-beverage/

I have so much fun reading this blog. It’s a guilty pleasure. I also enjoy the comments from readers as well. A commercial aircraft is the one place where 99% of passengers have no tolerance for these shitheads. We may disagree on everything else but not this. So it’s a start at least…

Many moons ago before cell phones I got to help the air marshal hog tie a drunk for assaulting the flight attendant after she refused to serve him.
The marshal got him to the floor in the aisle next  to me but was having trouble cuffing him. He looked up at me and said, you must weight at least 250, would you please sit on his back while I tie him up?
No problem officer! Dude groaned as I forced all the air out of his body with my weight.
Got upgraded to first class /csb
MIA - Sky Bouncer for hire
babb6ba55c0bb316491a27e30ed05fa8.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 2

If my behavior ever causes me to get kicked off a plane, the minute I’m asked to leave I’m out. I don’t understand what is wrong with people. 

I did call a TSA dude at Love Field a motherfucker for confiscating my hair product today. 

26 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

People go full regard when on an airplane.

Oddly enough, for all the "Bus People" talk, I have found Greyhounds to be oceans of tranquility compared to planes. Nobody fantasizes about being Mighty Important after climbing onto the Dog.  Mostly naps, looking out the window, or quiet conversations. I suppose it's all smartphone staring now. Nobody's going to be huffily typing out the Jorgensen Report on the laptop next to you.

Other than that one time I almost got tossed off by the driver. But that's another story.

• Hook 'Em 5

you called it 'product', but he's the asshole in the story?  ;) 

I got some shit from a TSA guy at O'Hare a few years back.  He was patting me down in secondary and did a full on taint inspection.  And it caught me off guard to say the least.  They usually ask first.  I shouted "what the fuck man?"  And he explained that since I had now used profanity, it was his discretion as team leader (or whatever they call it), he could further detain me.  So another supervisor came over and they read me the riot act, looked through all my shit, and gave me a lecture.  We're all little salty in the terminal but I have never said shit about fuck at 30,000 feet.  Stay seated, be quiet, have some drinks, and be nice.  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I got some shit from a TSA guy at O'Hare a few years back.  He was patting me down in secondary and did a full on taint inspection.  And it caught me off guard to say the least.  They usually ask first.  I shouted "what the fuck man?"  And he explained that since I had now used profanity, it was his discretion as team leader (or whatever they call it), he could further detain me.  So another supervisor came over and they read me the riot act, looked through all my shit, and gave me a lecture.  We're all little salty in the terminal but I have never said shit about fuck at 30,000 feet.  Stay seated, be quiet, have some drinks, and be nice.  

My%20First%20Cavity%20Search.jpg?fit=640

• Haha 5

If my behavior ever causes me to get kicked off a plane, the minute I’m asked to leave I’m out. I don’t understand what is wrong with people. 
I did call a TSA dude at Love Field a motherfucker for confiscating my hair product today. 

Id be OK with you being put on the No Fly List, if not booted out of this country.

Nevertheless, great post!
  • Drool 1

23 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

Aren't you the one that dips on planes?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I got the full cavity search in secondary standing next to Dr. McSteamy from Gray’s Anatomy who was receiving the same.  The wife was a little jealous that I got molested standing beside a TV doctor who was also getting molested.  Celebrities who fly commercial receive no preferential treatment at LAX.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I got the full cavity search in secondary standing next to Dr. McSteamy from Gray’s Anatomy who was receiving the same.  The wife was a little jealous that I got molested standing beside a TV doctor who was also getting molested.  Celebrities who fly commercial receive no preferential treatment at LAX.

Eskimo Brothers is a special bond.  But I imagine being Perineum Pat-Down Patrick Pals with Dempsey has an even deeper connection.  

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

24 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Aren't you the one that dips on planes?

Negative and negative on the soul glo. My hair has gotten a little longer and I need some fucking ‘product’ to look my hottest. I’ll survive this trip regardless because I’m a natural beauty. 

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Eskimo Brothers is a special bond.  But I imagine being Perineum Pat-Down Patrick Pals with Dempsey has an even deeper connection.  

It was the other guy.  Maybe I have them confused.  One was McDreamy and one was McSteamy.  It’s been a few drinks since I was forced to watch that show.

the other guy inspected your junk?  I never watched the show but I've heard enough references to him in pop culture.  I thought it was McSomething and it was Patrick "Can't buy me Love" Dempsey.  My alliterative joke doesn't work with anybody else.  Unless the other dude's real name is Tant "the Taint" Tanner.  

25 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

the other guy inspected your junk?  I never watched the show but I've heard enough references to him in pop culture.  I thought it was McSomething and it was Patrick "Can't buy me Love" Dempsey.  My alliterative joke doesn't work with anybody else.  Unless the other dude's real name is Tant "the Taint" Tanner.  

image.gif.6ec271aa24f13356dcaa84511e8415e6.gif

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Negative and negative on the soul glo. My hair has gotten a little longer and I need some fucking ‘product’ to look my hottest. I’ll survive this trip regardless because I’m a natural beauty. 

You tell them, you cold blooded motherfucker!!

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

098b746f-03c3-4ae7-9363-f37d274eb4e4_tex

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/10/2023 at 4:58 PM, YGIFS said:

How many aggies does it take to do a cavity search?

I don't know, but I know how many they used.