Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

RAPID CITY, S.D. — A Florida woman is facing multiple charges after police say they took her off a plane at the Rapid City Regional Airport for exposing herself and becoming unruly.

Mistie Justice Watkins, 41, of Daytona Beach Shores, Fla., was charged with disorderly conduct, indecent exposure, simple assault on law enforcement, and unlawful occupancy after the flight, the Rapid City Journal reported.

According to police, an officer at the airport was notified Friday night of a disruptive passenger who was exposing herself to others on the plane. The officer says he could smell that she had been drinking.

Police say when she pulled away and kicked the officer, additional officers arrived to take her out of the airport. She is facing charges of disorderly conduct, indecent exposure, assaulting a law enforcement officer and unlawful occupancy, the Rapid City Journal reported.

The Federal Aviation Administration, there have been 3,615 unruly passenger reports in a year-to-date analysis, many of which are related to wearing face masks.

Mistie-Justice-Watkins-jailed-for-exposing-herself-on-flight-and-kicking-officer-1.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

18 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Flying frontier airlines right about now means you’re either ignorant, a dumbass or a poor. I’d rather walk to my destination.

Spirit flight was cancelled so Frontier sufficed.

4 hours ago, Redneck Mutha said:

"I was treated like livestock"

When you act like livestock, you SHOULD get treated like livestock.  Too bad they didn't use a cattle prod and some rubber bands on him.

Or a squeeze chute with pelota removal, though this douche has no balls to begin with.

She's already been on the Karens thread but she fits here too

A woman who went on a homophobic rant on a plane bound for DFW International Airport was booted from the flight, according to a video posted to YouTube this Monday.

The video shows the woman exiting the plane with the rest of her party with her mask around her chin as she argues with passengers.

“You think I talk to my kids about same-sex marriage,” the woman yelled. “No, we don’t talk about that. But if we all want to talk about it, let’s talk about it.”

According to the video’s description, the woman’s name is Kelci Cashman and she and her kids were “forcefully removed from an airplane for refusing to wear a mask and spewing homophobic insults at passengers.”

According to commenters on the video, she is a Texas realtor.

A realtor from Arlington: the face of modern American mayhem.

Yeah, would, though.

kelci-cashman.png?w=300

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Every flight needs a 350 pound former offensive lineman nesting at the back of the plane.

Some cunt gets unruly and this guy puts down his sack of chimichangas, waddles up the aisle, and sits on the offending passenger.

Thats it. Game over.

Just take one of the snack carts and modify it Mad Max style, equip the FA’s with silver spray paint for their faces (not a few probably already have some) and make a few shiny and chrome runs at the offender.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

She's already been on the Karens thread but she fits here too

A realtor from Arlington: the face of modern American mayhem.

Yeah, would, though.

kelci-cashman.png?w=300

It’s looking like the first priority of the machines should be to take over the realtor business for the good of society. Bet they’d do it for one percent too. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I bet you’re right about pent up stress. Most of us like to go about our lives working, doing shit, etc., and not pondering about our mortality. This pandemic gave us all a reminder that we are quite vulnerable.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, XYZ said:

I bet you’re right about pent up stress. Most of us like to go about our lives working, doing shit, etc., and not pondering about our mortality. This pandemic gave us all a reminder that we are quite vulnerable.

5ACE39C3-B1D1-40B6-8FEB-8328B2E7AEBA.jpeg

Edited by deadshank
  • Haha 1

I don't give a shit how much "pent up stress" these fucksticks have.  Zero tolerance for acting like a shithead at 30,000 feet in a metal tube with a hundred other human beings.  Duct tape and some federal charges will quickly make them forget about their "pent up stress."

Go run up and down some steps at the airport before getting on flight, or go beat off in the bathroom, whatever floats your boat.  But DO NOT take out your "pent up stress" on your flight crew or fellow travelers.  Fuckers.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

I don't give a shit how much "pent up stress" these fucksticks have.  Zero tolerance for acting like a shithead at 30,000 feet in a metal tube with a hundred other human beings.  Duct tape and some federal charges will quickly make them forget about their "pent up stress."

Go run up and down some steps at the airport before getting on flight, or go beat off in the bathroom, whatever floats your boat.  But DO NOT take out your "pent up stress" on your flight crew or fellow travelers.  Fuckers.

Username checks out ok.

20 minutes ago, Mach 1 said:

Cool.

1 hour ago, Mach 1 said:

no fly list these terrorists. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Jiggy-Z said:

More of this to come I suspect.

Tales from the non flying side:

I have posted some interesting stories, job info, building expertise, from my files as an owner of a commercial concrete contracting company.

I have been doing this for 25 years now and had as many as 80 employees with a current crew of about 20 who have all been working with us for 15-20 years, which is great because we have good people who can get along and know what the hell they are doing and can basically do the work of a firm with 2 times as many employees.  Everybody get s paid more and the owners make more with half the hassle.

However, this virus has been something else.  Last spring (2020) we were really busy.  Too busy, in fact.  We had a bunch of jobs that were delayed and just started all at once.  Things were tense with the virus, but we powered through and in a couple of months got back on plane with everything working like normal.  We had adjusted to things and had a plan that everyone was cool with and nobody got Covid. Then, in the middle of the summer, all of a sudden, it was if I had a whole company of Conrad Doblers. 

I had factions, cliques, and general anarchy.  Guys who were teetotalers were showing up hungover. Employees were coming to my office to complain about other employees for no damned reason whatsoever.  And nobody ever complains about employees to me.  My complaints are more about staffing, execution, scheduling or equipment that doesn't work.  Once a week I would have to sit and listen to somebody gripe about how they were somehow wronged by somebody else, and when upon further questioning by me, got to the bottom of it being no big deal.  I guess they just wanted to be heard for some damned reason.  But this went on for months.

To give you a clearer picture, we are kind of an old company employee age wise.  All of us are over 45.  These are guys that have been doing this a long time and are way past 20-30 something fits.  Further, we were steadily busy and not subject to the malaise of little work which is just the worst.

Oddly enough, the phenomena vanished just as Covid hit its peak and we had several employees get it with a few bad cases, although nobody was officially hospitalized. 

A few weeks ago I started to feel off and less enthusiastic about life, work, and stuff. At first I thought it was some kind of seasonal allergy thing, and then thought I might be having some kind of reaction to the vaccine. After a few weeks I think it is just things hitting me from the last 18 months.  All I can say is I have been a jackass about everything.  I have been a dick about contracts and change orders, and just a general pain in the ass to my clients.  I'm not  sure if it is the stress, or the realization that life is short and I don't need to put up with a bunch of crap.

I would have no problem taking a flight or complying with any airline rules at all, but if I did, I can see where a lot this is coming from.  I think there is more pent up stress than we realize. Its easy to blame a bunch of yokels on a flight but I suspect this is eventually going to spill over across party lines (no CR), maybe not on flights, but in other places in strange and unforeseen ways.

cosigned

Would rep more if I could 

11 hours ago, XYZ said:

Seriously, these people that start shit up in airplanes, do they end up in a no-fly list?

This is my question.  They absolutely better fucking be. Because you know most of these people have been assholes on flights in the past before now taking it too far.  This might just be the purge we need.

• Like 2