Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

On 9/8/2021 at 12:39 PM, Samson's Wig said:

Reminds me of the assholes coming to the U.S. on international flights who request wheelchairs to skip ahead of the customs line upon landing.  It's always a miracle when they hop right up after getting through the line to run and catch their connecting flight.

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Mike Tyson is joining this club.  Beat the shit out of a dude on his flight.

edit:

video here

https://www.tmz.com/2022/04/21/mike-tyson-repeatedly-punches-man-face-plane-bloodies-passenger/?adid=social-fb&fbclid=IwAR0IUfdqiCrqXBkEGjdKdb4SnadCQJEIonIVhkNHt9qzhwIvFJ0tae5JjDQ

Edited by Moby Ric

34 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Team Mike on this one.  Don’t start shit won’t be shit.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

fucking idiot. that would be the LAST person on earth that i would start shit with. disappointed the assbeating wasn't worse.

Especially in a confined space where I couldn’t run away.

I think Mike has some of his demons in control, which I’m happy to see.

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Especially in a confined space where I couldn’t run away.

I think Mike has some of his demons in control, which I’m happy to see.

Being baited by some drunk, chinless no-name and resorting to a very public physical assault is having demons in control? Would hate to see what you think out of control looks like.

I'm a huge Tyson fan, but this was stupid. He is now going to pay a ton of money to this guy as he will be sued as well as being recorded in a criminal act of physical assault. Also this numb nuts gets to walk around for the rest of his life saying he took a couple right hands from Tyson, was paid millions for the pleasure, and "it wasn't so bad" with an inflated ego.

Edited by Vegas64
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

fucking idiot. that would be the LAST person on earth that i would start shit with. disappointed the assbeating wasn't worse.

That aint the bear you want to poke. Kind of like a pitbull, if that switch flips, you got your hands full. He's lucky Tyson didnt rape him to fully assert dominance. 

4 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Being baited by some drunk, chinless no-name and resorting to a very public physical assault is having demons in control? Would hate to see what you think out of control looks like.

I'm a huge Tyson fan, but this was stupid. He is now going to pay a ton of money to this guy as he will be sued as well as being recorded in a criminal act of physical assault. Also this numb nuts gets to walk around for the rest of his life saying he took a couple right hands from Tyson, was paid millions for the pleasure, and "it wasn't so bad" with an inflated ego.

I’m betting Mike could have seriously fucked up the guy .and I did say some of his demons .

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I’m betting Mike could have seriously fucked up the guy .and I did say some of his demons .

Just curious, because we all watched the same video of Mike Tyson near the back of a plane on a commercial flight pummeling a guy over his seat...

Which demons are you referring to that seem to be in control and how did you infer that from the video or are you just saying things outloud?

11 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

mike was pulling his punches. it could've been much worse for the shitbag.

and i support mike. fuck shit talking fucksticks thinking nothing's going to happen to them. does mike have a gofundme for the legal support?

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Vegas64 said:

Just curious, because we all watched the same video of Mike Tyson near the back of a plane on a commercial flight pummeling a guy over his seat...

Which demons are you referring to that seem to be in control and how did you infer that from the video or are you just saying things outloud?

His rape demons.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Dude, the old Mike would have almost killed that fucker. Yeah it’s still Mike, but a kinder gentler Mike.

and I haven’t ever really been a fan of his. He used to hit on my brothers wife hard in the Vegas shop she used to work 

4 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

mike was pulling his punches. it could've been much worse for the shitbag.

and i support mike. fuck shit talking fucksticks thinking nothing's going to happen to them. does mike have a gofundme for the legal support?

Probably. Just looked it up, he's only 55. I thought he was nearer to 70. He probably can still hurt you but this numb nuts is lucky Mike was confined in space and had to use short, compact punches across a seat. 

5 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Probably. Just looked it up, he's only 55. I thought he was nearer to 70. He probably can still hurt you but this numb nuts is lucky Mike was confined in space and had to use short, compact punches across a seat. 

mike could've killed that dipshit. this is one dude you don't fuck with. 

13 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Um, yeahhh...

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Nope. Not how personal injury claims work

I was going off what I read about Kanye. I assume Tyson will want this obvious criminal act of physical assault, considering he has a rap sheet at least a 5k long, to go away and not go to court. Adjusting for inflation I'd guess that is a 7 figure price tag.

After facing criminal battery charges when he beat a man for yelling racial slurs towards his wife Kim Kardashian, rapper Kanye West agreed to pay the 18-year-old victim $250,000 rather than drag out an ugly court case. For agreeing to pay the man the amount, all charges against Kanye were dropped, instead being forced to two years probation and anger management classes.

Just now, Vegas64 said:

I was going off what I read about Kanye. I assume Tyson will want this obvious criminal act of physical assault, considering he has a rap sheet at least a 5k long, to go away and not go to court. Adjusting for inflation I'd guess that is a 7 figure price tag.

I don’t know dude. The guy on the plane was on camera provoking the fight to begin. Second his injury seems pretty minor - especially with the joking/pouty face after. I just think you’re way off

• Hook 'Em 2