Flight disrupting assholes Thread of Shame.

crash_davis

Haven't owned an Apple product since a Macintosh pc in undergrad. Haven't had any desire. None whatsoever..... until now. If I'm picking up what you fellas are putting down, Apple's gonna give me a way to carpet bomb my surroundings with pics of my chiseled dong?

It's the dawn of a new era. 

On 8/31/2022 at 11:02 AM, Your Mom said:

If someone is airdropping you pics it’s because you have explicitly and purposefully set your phone up to allow them to.  Not an issue at all that any employee ought to be injecting themselves into, IMHO.  Any complaints about that should be met with a polite suggestion to adjust your phone settings to something more appropriate. No need to escalate that drama.  Just my $.02 

Dad threatens the kids with turning the plane around and going home if they don’t shape up and mom totally undermines his authority 

• Like 1

Finally. Some jail time for at least one of these fucksticks. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/york-woman-prison-term-altercation-aboard-plane-89707777

PHOENIX -- A New York woman has been sentenced to four months in prison for interfering with crew members aboard a flight from Dallas to Los Angeles last year that had to be diverted to Phoenix, according to federal prosecutors.

They said Kelly Pichardo and another first-class passenger engaged in intimidating behavior on the flight and both women had to be removed from the plane after it landed at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Feb. 24, 2021.

Authorities said the women each assaulted a passenger during the flight and used racial slurs when a male passenger asked them to stop.

Pichardo also allegedly spit at the man when he tried to record the altercation.

The case was investigated by the FBI and Phoenix police and the two women were indicted for disorderly conduct for verbally and physically assaulting other customers and flight crew members.

Prosecutors said Pichardo, a 32-year-old resident of the Bronx, has been ordered to pay nearly $9,200 restitution to American Airlines as a result of the altercation.

They say Pichardo also will serve three years of supervised release following her prison sentence.

The other female passenger involved in the incident has pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in November.

Kelly-Pichardo.jpg

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

Finally. Some jail time for at least one of these fucksticks. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/york-woman-prison-term-altercation-aboard-plane-89707777

PHOENIX -- A New York woman has been sentenced to four months in prison for interfering with crew members aboard a flight from Dallas to Los Angeles last year that had to be diverted to Phoenix, according to federal prosecutors.

They said Kelly Pichardo and another first-class passenger engaged in intimidating behavior on the flight and both women had to be removed from the plane after it landed at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on Feb. 24, 2021.

Authorities said the women each assaulted a passenger during the flight and used racial slurs when a male passenger asked them to stop.

Pichardo also allegedly spit at the man when he tried to record the altercation.

The case was investigated by the FBI and Phoenix police and the two women were indicted for disorderly conduct for verbally and physically assaulting other customers and flight crew members.

Prosecutors said Pichardo, a 32-year-old resident of the Bronx, has been ordered to pay nearly $9,200 restitution to American Airlines as a result of the altercation.

They say Pichardo also will serve three years of supervised release following her prison sentence.

The other female passenger involved in the incident has pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in November.

Kelly-Pichardo.jpg

This bitch was flying first class and did that shit?  We have rules and decorum in first class, ma'am.  Keep your hood rat shit in steerage.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

Wonder what kind of racist/bigoted bullshit this dude was spewing on the plane to get booted from the plane?

i picture him being like a lot of Texans I know.  He looks over his shoulders to see if there are any people of color behind him, before he rants off in a racist tirade.  Only to soon realize, he's sitting in the last row.  There's nobody behind him because it's physically the back of the aircraft.  He doesn't understand his station in life---he's the lowlife...not the people he hates.  That moment happens to every closeted-'Murica dipshit at some point in their life.  It's when anything from airport police to a potential employer look at them and think, "Yeah, no..."   When they know that just being a white asshole in the South ain't enough anymore...when they've truly broken as a human being.  That's when you can really go to work on them.  

And then of course, white cops will arrest him at a mostly white airport for violations on a white-owned airline and he'll still find a way to blame people of color for his predicament.  And he won't ever fucking learn because he was sold a bill of goods because of his ignorance.  

Say what you want about Nazi Germany, when Donitz capitulated to the Allies...the whole of Germany laid down its arms and accepted defeat.  They didn't pout and throw racist pissy-fits at the fucking airport.  Their cult leader was dead, their party surrendered and they accepted their fate like men.  They took off their hats, not unlike the one worn by this gentlemen in the video, and they immediately took to rebuilding, apologizing, and re-examining their own lives and their hate.  There is one thing to learn from White Nationalism in Germany...they knew when they were beat and they grew a wonderful country of the abyss of hate they had created.  /rant

In six months time, this man will either be running for public office or we will have had a hand in him taking his own life.  And the world is born anew.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

i picture him being like a lot of Texans I know.  He looks over his shoulders to see if there are any people of color behind him, before he rants off in a racist tirade.  Only to soon realize, he's sitting in the last row.  There's nobody behind him because it's physically the back of the aircraft.  He doesn't understand his station in life---he's the lowlife...not the people he hates.  That moment happens to every closeted-'Murica dipshit at some point in their life.  It's when anything from airport police to a potential employer look at them and think, "Yeah, no..."   When they know that just being a white asshole in the South ain't enough anymore...when they've truly broken as a human being.  That's when you can really go to work on them.  

And then of course, white cops will arrest him at a mostly white airport for violations on a white-owned airline and he'll still find a way to blame people of color for his predicament.  And he won't ever fucking learn because he was sold a bill of goods because of his ignorance.  

Say what you want about Nazi Germany, when Donitz capitulated to the Allies...the whole of Germany laid down its arms and accepted defeat.  They didn't pout and throw racist pissy-fits at the fucking airport.  Their cult leader was dead, their party surrendered and they accepted their fate like men.  They took off their hats, not unlike the one worn by this gentlemen in the video, and they immediately took to rebuilding, apologizing, and re-examining their own lives and their hate.  There is one thing to learn from White Nationalism in Germany...they knew when they were beat and they grew a wonderful country of the abyss of hate they had created.  /rant

In six months time, this man will either be running for public office or we will have had a hand in him taking his own life.  And the world is born anew.  

Right on, brother.

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wrong. He was just jealous of his little sister Karen.

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Well, then let's get on w/ it, already. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love in these videos where the passenger tries to negotiate or talk their way out of being kicked off the plane. Either with the flight attendant, pilot or law enforcement. 

When you're told by any of those people to get off, you're getting off the plane. The how and the consequences are up to you.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Wearing athleisure. Oversize bag. Taking her dog. My money is she's heading to Vegas for the weekend influx of strippers who do the weekend shift and head home. 

I haven't set foot in a titter in 10 years, but, I used to go a ton.  It was probably a problem for me.  Anyway, in the SoCal titters, the prime talent was more likely to show up on a Wednesday than on a Saturday.  All the Grade-A poon made the trip to Vegas on the weekend.  I had a stripper on Oceanside tell me that after her flights on Southwest, hotel, taxis, etc, she'd work a weekend in Vegas and net $2,500 easy. 

On 9/21/2022 at 8:24 PM, YGIFS said:

Huh?

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay, real slow.  People like him wanna be famous.  For being redneck assholes.  Camera phones and internets do that for them.  Then their identity IRL is revealed.  Then people like me, for sport, step in and break them financially and emotionally.  We even had one guy commit suicide out of shame, another is being beaten frequently in prison right now for fraud.  It's super fun once you get in with the right group of discrete individuals.  Watching people implode and realize the errors of their ways, that everything fed to them by people they looked up to was a farce, in that moment---it's a high better than heroin.  Be happy to let you in on the next one if you'd like.   

22 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, real slow.  People like him wanna be famous.  For being redneck assholes.  Camera phones and internets do that for them.  Then their identity IRL is revealed.  Then people like me, for sport, step in and break them financially and emotionally.  We even had one guy commit suicide out of shame, another is being beaten frequently in prison right now for fraud.  It's super fun once you get in with the right group of discrete individuals.  Watching people implode and realize the errors of their ways, that everything fed to them by people they looked up to was a farce, in that moment---it's a high better than heroin.  Be happy to let you in on the next one if you'd like.   

I get what you're saying.  I'm just trying to figure out how far off your fucking rocker you really are...

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 3

Oh, I'll be fine.  I have no idea who this guy is/was and was just shooting the shit.  Only people we really target are those that have stolen from our portfolio companies.  I take that shit kinda personal.  And Jenna Ryan.  We paid some cholas to really fuck with her mentally (and a little shoving and slapping) while she was doing her stretch for trying to violently overthrow my government.  But yeah, most of the time---people like the guy in the airplane video---they mouth off enough inside to get the fuck beaten out of them all on their own without my help.  I have also gotten a few people in some trouble at work for some shit, but nothing terribly serious.  People fuck around on camera, they gonna found out when the cameras are covered up too.

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Oh, I'll be fine.  I have no idea who this guy is/was and was just shooting the shit.  Only people we really target are those that have stolen from our portfolio companies.  I take that shit kinda personal.  And Jenna Ryan.  We paid some cholas to really fuck with her mentally (and a little shoving and slapping) while she was doing her stretch for trying to violently overthrow my government.  But yeah, most of the time---people like the guy in the airplane video---they mouth off enough inside to get the fuck beaten out of them all on their own without my help.  I have also gotten a few people in some trouble at work for some shit, but nothing terribly serious.  People fuck around on camera, they gonna found out when the cameras are covered up too.

Huh?

• Haha 4

I have weird hobbies.  I don't really like golf.  

But some folks stole from two of our companies over the years.  In our line of work, you cannot afford to let the slightest affront slide.  So we financially and emotionally crippled them.  I guess you understand but you don't understand.  It's cool, back to airplane buffoonery.  

I wish I had had the sense to phone record this older couple about 7 years ago.  We're on that SWA bird that goes from Austin to New Orleans and then onto Orlando.  I was getting off in New Orleans for a conference.  They were probably 60, grandparents.  Old enough to kinda laugh off at first, but big and spry enough to make the flight attendants a bit nervous.  You could tell by the way they boarded, they didn't fly much if ever.  So I'm guessing son or daughter bought their tickets.  Anyway, on their way to Disney to see the grandkids and technically they're on a direct fight, but not a non-stop (SWA's specialty).  Pilot announces final approach to MSY, if you're on thru to Orlando-this is your plane, you can get off when everybody else does but you gotta reboard, etc.  Y'all know the drill.  Well even the flight attendants are seated at this point.  This couple gets up with their stowed carry-ons and screams that this is bullshit.  They paid to go direct to Orlando, the plane can't stop here, they demand to speak with a manager, etc.  Literally pacing up and down the aisles screaming.  Fore and aft crew pinch them in demanding they buckle in and shut up.  But only after the guy kinda gut shoved them around a bit.  I think they honestly though they were being accosted and taken to New Orleans by darker people for human trafficking or something.  They were half angry and half terrified.  I deplaned ahead of them, but when I walked off the jetway, two TSA agents standing there waiting to welcome them to Louis Armstrong International.  During all my air travel, other than some drunks and some stinky people, this was by far the worst I had ever seen people behave.  And it's always these innocuous looking people when they board.  They don't really scream "I'm a dangerous asshole:"....until they do.  csb

Edited by YGIFS

2 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

What’s happening here?  Did ygifs post the same reply here and somewhere else and someone found it and posted it?  If so weird and makes sense, you don’t fuck with guys that go by three names…. 

Yeah, pretty shitty to dox him.

• Hook 'Em 1