2021 Fall Camp Thread - Bend Over & I’ll Continue Showing You

BurntOrange&White

5 hours ago, ShowMeALoss said:

I got negged by three people for posting Casey's highlights from the Alamo Bowl when many of you were convinced Card is much better. That's the QB who won a game for us and could be starting the first game. How fucked up is that?

Then I got negged by 10 posters for making fun of one of those 3 people who went on a rampage negging my other posts. That was hilarious! Some of you have serious anger issues. You should see someone about that.

I have put all of those on ignore because I don't know you and I don't care for your takes either and it seems like you have a personal vendetta or perhaps I remind you of someone who did bad things to you as a child. Seems like some of you just can't wait to neg me. You always have the option to put me on ignore if you don't agree with me. That's what I did now that I know who you are. 

I am happy to discuss with other posters who have their anger issues under control, have a sense of humor, and are willing to get out of their comfort zone. 

Lastly, I dig FutureMan's jokes. He is one of the smartest posters here. To @Futureman:

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

Y'know you could post less. That is an option. You do you though. Don't think twice about hitting the reply.

That 159 will surely hold up to many hot sports opinions. 

What was I thinking?! POST MOAR.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ShowMeALoss said:

I would but these are the same folks, so it's personal for them. I like ignore option better.

I remember the neg bomb I received for voicing my concern over Strong bringing Shaw Twatson with him...   

Just let it go and you will be just fine.

2 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

Just saw the video of Omeire getting hurt in practice yesterday. Casey under threw him on a go route and it looks like he was hurt when trying to adjust back to the ball. 

Trying to pin Omeire's injury on Casey feels like a bit of a stretch, don't you think?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Farmer Vincent said:

I think the last 8 or 9 Offensive Coordinators came to this same conclusion. They gave up what got them the job, and just ran the Greg Davis offense you are describing. I would rather go 0-11 than see that shit again. I just want to see agressive football, throw the ball down the field - if it gets intercepted fuck it. You really want to see screens? Is your post a joke? JFC

You would rather go 0-11 than to put up over 400 yards per game? Weird flex. it was a maddening offense but we had our best stretch in 50 years with it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Yeah you can’t just drop this and bounce…

Well if Omeire has a torn quad he won't be bouncing any time soon. Hopefully it was just scar tissue that popped. It can be scary and take a few days for the knee to feel normal again.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TenCarryTom said:

Not blaming him at all, just saying what I saw on the video. I could care less wether Casey or Hudson is our qb. All I want is to win. 

Since you could care less, that means you do care. Would you say you care a little or a lot? I’m going to assume you meant couldn’t care less, which would indicate you give no fucks.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Lastly, I dig FutureMan's jokes. He is one of the smartest posters here. To @Futureman:

Austin Powers Reaction GIF by i-love-you

I was going to pass up on the neg fest, but in my skim of your whining I happened to read your last sentence. You should feel bad and I feel bad for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Bunch of pussy ass bitches in this thread today. Some of you should be lucky I’m not the admin because I would be giving 24 hour breaks for being such gigantic weeping vaginas. The offense is going against a pretty good defense with a stout Dline that is basically seeing the same shit everyday. They should be struggling, we’d be in much worse shape if the offense was dominating the defense at this point. Also I’m sure the coaching staff has only shown so much when the practices are public. The only real issues is the WRs drops but I think that’ll take care of itself when the WR rotation is set. I still maintain this team won’t be worse than last year. Some of you need to get a grip.

That's the bar? I hope they didn't shell out all those millions just for "no worse than last year". If Sark is just going to deliver 8-9 wins should have just kept Herman another year. 10 plus wins is the floor. Especially with this schedule. 

Now that we know the sec thing began last year their pursuit of Meyer makes more sense

25 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That's the bar? I hope they didn't shell out all those millions just for "no worse than last year". If Sark is just going to deliver 8-9 wins should have just kept Herman another year. 10 plus wins is the floor. Especially with this schedule. 

Now that we know the sec thing began last year their pursuit of Meyer makes more sense

Username  ✔

• Haha 3