Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

1 minute ago, Thiefery said:

where do we sign up?? 

Sign up will be incoming and on the site similar to the treefiddy club. For now just trying to get a gauge on interest to present to the TE group, at least some starting estimates

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

is the intent to have this be equal distributions 100% or did you guys consider making this performance based at all?  Would be fun to reward most devastating run block, or longest completion etc but that might not align with what you're trying to accomplish.

2 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

is the intent to have this be equal distributions 100% or did you guys consider making this performance based at all?  Would be fun to reward most devastating run block, or longest completion etc but that might not align with what you're trying to accomplish.

It can't be performance based. Has to be equal

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Reserve that for the "$100 hand shake" at the meet and greet.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

And all you assholes who have friends in real life (that haven't wandered into Surly) make sure they know about this too.  Lets gets these kids paid.

Exactly! This shouldn't just be a Surly poster thing, blows this up to EVERYONE! Especially your rich boomer friends that still have dial up

• Hook 'Em 2

This is good stuff. I’m in.

I realize this all far down the road, but any reason we didn’t pick the DB group for this? Too many numbers there? Seems that could do wonders for our current recruting and it’s Texas’s best all time position group. 

47 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Also, I call QB at the 7-on-7. You other fucks can do the running around.

That’s the thing, though. Most of Surly can’t. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is good stuff. I’m in.

I realize this all far down the road, but any reason we didn’t pick the DB group for this? Too many numbers there? Seems that could do wonders for our current recruting and it’s Texas’s best all time position group. 

That’s the thing, though. Most of Surly can’t. 

We went back and forth on quite a few of the groups but we figured the biggest bang for our buck would be TE. They have the least amount of players in the room thus maximizing the most per player. We also figure DBs were more high profile  and thus didnt have as big of a need for us. The more underappreciated players is who we wanted to target. Also Burnt Ends is a fucking great name that works on like 5 different levels, burnt orange, tight ends plus the BBQ, too much sense. Defensive ends also in consideration

• Hook 'Em 4