Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Enough bitching, enough sitting on the sidelines, CDC isn't doing fucking dick but we can! Introducing Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program. This is how we make a difference, if we can get enough interest and hit the numbers that we forecasted, that is a huge step towards getting at least one position group taken care of (possibly two pending interest and people actually putting their money where their mouths are) with the hopes that others will follow with other less appreciated position groups. Bijan, Card, even guys like Jamison and Overshown won't have issues getting paid when the NIL is fully rolled out (hopefully fucking soon, looking at you @closetojumping)or when CDC gets his head pulled out of his ass (Doubtful, fucking moron).

Next Steps, I gauge interest through this article and see what the financials actually look like (You won't be charged dick till this shit actually gets rolled out), we get a liaison in the TE room to help facilitate scheduling, we get this bitch through compliance (Don't think this should be an issue but....), then we start to roll it out to the TEs! All the profit is going directly to the TEs, and the website will be handling the money (No Ketch bullshit). We will mail everyone's Cups and stickers and shit once things have been rolling. We will need some help designing a logo (paging @TreatyOak). This is a great opportunity for us to have some fun with the NIL, get some kids some cash legally and above board, help improve TE recruiting and keep talented TEs on the team and out of the portal. If you have any suggestions, questions or grievances shoot me and @immamac a DM. This is how we help!

image.thumb.png.eb1ed5c0b6a42457828dc4ac2e43b441.png

image.thumb.png.1be9d33ef91485225d63a04e383233b4.png

image.thumb.png.63d550c32b901defbe80c5decf682e71.png

image.thumb.png.dfa908ee40b44786845a8857a0158a5a.png

image.thumb.png.8f42f1e42d00984050a52b417d6b2087.png

image.thumb.png.aeb92f3d252faab82c2199d534100896.png

image.thumb.png.3d0547538388b5b6d1a4d0cdefddc217.png

image.thumb.png.18c7b1a21d4ab7cee05a6b66b332c7b5.png

Burnt Ends- NIL Program.pptx 2.08 MB · 13 downloads

View full article

I'm in! Glad to help!!! I'll PM you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

if we get cockblocked by compliance we will cancel the ability to renew and apply all funds to a big ass tailgate for the game of the communities choosing. 

Put up a banner once you get approval from compliance please.  I’m in, but not going to go recruiting for others to join until we know it’s in the clear.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Put up a banner once you get approval from compliance please.  I’m in, but not going to go recruiting for others to join until we know it’s in the clear.

We don't anticipate any hold ups but who knows with how this shit has been going

I'm in.  Every surly member needs to sign up.  Fuck, I used to pay $9.95 to that bitch Bobby Burton a month.  I'd gladly send it to an actual player.  Thank you for organizing this.  We're going to need to take this program into our own hands because I've lost all my faith in the athletic department with figuring this out.  Fuck CDC.  Let's get these boys paid.

Edit: CC payment went through.

You bitches not contributing can't complain about recruiting.  Sign up mother fuckers.  

Edited by victory88
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Yeah, we've got this idea written out as well. I didn't want to type it out to make a blueprint for other schools to steal but...this I think is really low hanging fruit and a great inducement to players. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, we've got this idea written out as well. I didn't want to type it out to make a blueprint for other schools to steal but...this I think is really low hanging fruit and a great inducement to players. 

I've deleted it and will move such thoughts to the NIL board for discussion going forward. Can't delete your quote though.

2 hours ago, immamac said:

if we get cockblocked by compliance we will cancel the ability to renew and apply all funds to a big ass tailgate for the game of the communities choosing. 

Well, calling CDC a fucking moron could be problematic for this initiative...

2 hours ago, immamac said:

Well, calling CDC a fucking moron could be problematic for this initiative...

This makes for a potentially interesting dynamic. I could see NIL stuff impacting players' decisions for what positions to play. Say Surly is giving TEs 15k/year, but DEs are only getting 10k. Ja'Tavion Sanders now has to consider these disparities beyond his own preferences, ideas about his future, coaches' advice, etc. 

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShowMeALoss said:

Look at the insurance salesman with his english lit degree worried about his business plan! lol

No, you twit. It has nothing to do with a business plan and everything to do with a giant board with many posters from different Fanbases seeing things laid out as an easy resource. Perhaps don’t give anyone else ideas, and let every other possible person and program that isn’t Texas make their own mistakes. This board is extremely visible, Captain Myopia. 

• Hook 'Em 1