Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No, you twit. It has nothing to do with a business plan and everything to do with a giant board with many posters from different Fanbases seeing things laid out as an easy resource. Perhaps don’t give anyone else ideas, and let every other possible person and program that isn’t Texas make their own mistakes. This board is extremely visible, Captain Myopia. 

I'm not sure why you keep engaging with new futureman.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

No, you twit. It has nothing to do with a business plan and everything to do with a giant board with many posters from different Fanbases seeing things laid out as an easy resource. Perhaps don’t give anyone else ideas, and let every other possible person and program that isn’t Texas make their own mistakes. This board is extremely visible, Captain Myopia. 

Wow, I am not sure how to respond to this idiocy. Is this your king, Surly? lol

Anyway, I will delete my post.

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think my point is, this thread is specifically about Burnt Ends stuff. Folks should take ideas and suggestions to other boards that exist with slightly more barriers to entry and not mention the here. 

I will make it easier by sharing a link so that folks take it where it goes, and not in the Burnt Ends thread.

Surly NIL board: https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/forum/40-nil-talk-members-only/

Edited by NoName

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Compliance is not going to be in the way for long, provided everything submitted is clean. Changes coming, according to people that can make them.

Trust me when I say the damned near no one is doing more to ensure that Texas gets its shit together and wins with NIL than Bobby Burton. This whole site needs to change its tune on that issue. The dude is putting in work. IT is going to have some big things rolling out shortly. Surly and IT are complimentary in different ways and there's some level of coordination in trying to slice through the NIL gordian knot without UT's interest or help. Now, Ketchum cutting deals to sponsor players before he's even gotten the sponsorships funded? That's the kind of bad shit that we should all be worried about getting over and above before it is the story. Ironically but unsurprisingly, he's the guy already getting things through compliance because of friendships. 

Also, in for $50/monthly. 

Awesome to hear.  

4 hours ago, RGBIII said:

We don't anticipate any hold ups but who knows with how this shit has been going

I hope not, but I don’t want to hear about how I con’d my buddies on the East coast into paying for a tailgate full of people from the internet.  Or maybe I do…