Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

Can someone with a shield by their name tell me if you have any plans to support annual subs for this program?

I’m ready to give you my money but won’t be signing up for a recurring monthly subscription  if you don’t plan to support it, that’s fine. I’ll ignore this thread and move on with my life

@immamac

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can someone with a shield by their name tell me if you have any plans to support annual subs for this program?

I’m ready to give you my money but won’t be signing up for a recurring monthly subscription  if you don’t plan to support it, that’s fine. I’ll ignore this thread and move on with my life

@immamac

I can add an annual option. It will renew annually the point of this is to show sustainability and continuity. 

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, immamac said:

It's not hard to do, but I don't want to set it up until we are through compliance the first month of recurring can just be applied to the tailgate if we get rejected it's a lot more of a mess to refund a bunch of one time donations.

Do you not have to specify a set dollar amount in each player's contract before it can be submitted to compliance? Idk, mainly just curious

39 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Your math still sucks.

@RGBIII you've got an extra 10k if you hit your goals

Given a goal of 50 people at 50/month + 150 at 25/month + 150 at 10/month 

That's a total of 2500 + 3750 + 1500 = 7,750/month or 93,000/year

Minus 10k in expenses leaves 83k to distribute to the players or just under 12 grand each

7 minutes ago, Bodacious Bevo said:

@RGBIII you've got an extra 10k if you hit your goals

Given a goal of 50 people at 50/month + 150 at 25/month + 150 at 10/month 

That's a total of 2500 + 3750 + 1500 = 7,750/month or 93,000/year

Minus 10k in expenses leaves 83k to distribute to the players or just under 12 grand each

this is fixed he must have an older version I added more to the 10/mo tier to boost it. 

3 minutes ago, NoName said:

is that the logo Treaty Oak came up with?

There are a few, but the front page and the logo in the bottom left are treaty oak creations yes.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

this is fixed he must have an older version I added more to the 10/mo tier to boost it. 

There are a few, but the front page and the logo in the bottom left are treaty oak creations yes.

the bottom left one kills me lol

Spoiler

xuBODgB1