Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

7 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

They get money/asset, they pay tax.  The amount depends on the income of the individual/entity being taxed.  That simple. 

So the Ohio State players will need some under the table money to pay the tax on those cars?

• Hook 'Em 2

Product Subscription Amt Active Monthly Total Amt To Goal Subs to Goal Goal
Burnt Ends $10 122 $1,220 $280 28 $1,500
Burnt Ends Flats $25 56 $1,400 $1,100 44 $2,500
Burnt Ends Points $50 40 $2,000 $500 10 $2,500
      $4,620 $1,880 82 $6,500

Wtf my math was stupid on the $25 we only need 100 not 150. We are tracking very nicely. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, immamac said:

$4,620 $1,880 82 $6,500

Wtf my math was stupid on the $25 we only need 100 not 150. We are tracking very nicely. 

Actually it wasn't the 150 includes some padding for the event costs, but it turns out that we are likely going to get those at significantly less than anticipated. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Here’s the shirt mock up folks have been asking for. Legit dri fit and everything, we have 100 but have already allocated damn near half. We will be ordering more if their popularity keeps. We also have ordered the cups and stickers (actually magnets) for the flats and points members. In addition we will have koozies avb for purchase plus we are going to Have about a billion business cards to pass out with a QR code to the sign up page. We are going to blast this shit everywhere! 

52CA7BF3-308C-4779-86CD-D88B0093BC89.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Here’s the shirt mock up folks have been asking for. Legit dri fit and everything, we have 100 but have already allocated damn near half. We will be ordering more if their popularity keeps. We also have ordered the cups and stickers (actually magnets) for the flats and points members. In addition we will have koozies avb for purchase plus we are going to Have about a billion business cards to pass out with a QR code to the sign up page. We are going to blast this shit everywhere! 

52CA7BF3-308C-4779-86CD-D88B0093BC89.jpeg

You have them delivered to you or heading out to people that want them/buy them. I will take a double x if you can bring it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

$4,620 $1,880 82 $6,500

I’d have thought we’d have hit the goal on the $50 by now. How much is the decay daily? We losing a half every day or is it tending toward similar daily numbers? 

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You have them delivered to you or heading out to people that want them/buy them. I will take a double x if you can bring it. 

I’ll bring you one for the arky game for sure! As lucrative as podcasting is, my real life job is shipping so we should have a legit shopping cart and Fed ex shipping for the site very soon. Will probably take manual orders when we get our first order in and will be shipped by yours truly via Fed ex

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I’m assuming there will eventually be a full store for ordering everything? Slapping a small logo on a performance polo to go with shirts and such, buy the cups, magnets, etc. probably add a grand or so to the revenue stream each year or more 

Yep, there may even be an additional tier that gets you all the swag. We will sell all the shit that you fuckers want. Polos will definitely be next though

48 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Yep, there may even be an additional tier that gets you all the swag. We will sell all the shit that you fuckers want. Polos will definitely be next though

Yeah- there should be a $100 a month tier, $500 a month tier and a $1000 a month tier. 
if the camp thing is going to happeN you could toss that in along with the polo etc. 

I assume the lack of $100, $500 and $1000 a month tier is why @Brisketexan and @Lobo don’t have any flair by their names yet. Either that or you could just charge them by the word and throw it into the pot for the burnt ends. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, immamac said:

on mobile it's in the navigation menu. I am trying to get it in the top menu this week

Instead, just put a giant pop up that says 

“do you want to pay players?”

if they click yes it goes to the burnt ends page. If they say no it goes to the two girls one cup video

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

On 8/28/2021 at 11:49 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

Yeah- there should be a $100 a month tier, $500 a month tier and a $1000 a month tier. 
if the camp thing is going to happeN you could toss that in along with the polo etc. 

I assume the lack of $100, $500 and $1000 a month tier is why @Brisketexan and @Lobo don’t have any flair by their names yet. Either that or you could just charge them by the word and throw it into the pot for the burnt ends. 

What if there were a “buy your way out of purgatory” deal?  Like donate $1000 to burnt ends and you get a second shot at life.

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

What if there were a “buy your way out of purgatory” deal?  Like donate $1000 to burnt ends and you get a second shot at life.

Alternatively...what if there was a way to buy someone IN to purgatory?  How much could we raise to have futureman banned?

Edited by Bevo in VA
typo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2