Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

9 hours ago, immamac said:

180 - burnt ends

75 - flats

44 - points

Basically I'm out 625/mo which is extremely sustainable even if we got no more subscription, but doesn't get the guys into bonus money. 

if it hasn't been made up by next Friday, I'll bump up a level.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, BrewmanTX said:

I haven’t been following in a while so I don’t know if it has been discussed, but if we want to start another fund for another position (Oline ?), I’m in at the top level. I flipping tired of losing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We can do another position group, but I’m not willing to stake another 70 grand of my own money if people all of the sudden feel like cancelling their subscriptions for the other program.

• Hook 'Em 3

We can do another position group, but I’m not willing to stake another 70 grand of my own money if people all of the sudden feel like cancelling their subscriptions for the other program.

The only god damn position that matters is clearly QB, pay it or stop wasting money. And yes, I will still keep wasting my money no matter where the money goes.

4 hours ago, immamac said:

I told you there should be a donate button at the top of the page for drunk people during games 

• Haha 3

The only god damn position that matters is clearly QB, pay it or stop wasting money. (And none of these fucks on the depth chart deserve any fucking endorsements). And yes, I will still keep wasting my money no matter where the money goes.

OL is a bigger impacting position. Can’t do shit if you don’t have time. Can’t keep defenses honest with the run if you can’t block it either
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

OL is a bigger impacting position. Can’t do shit if you don’t have time. Can’t keep defenses honest with the run if you can’t block it either

Counterpoint: Wisconsin always has a great o-line but never gets over the hump because their QBs are so shitty.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, 4HE said:

I’m in. Did an annual membership yesterday.  Don’t see my username showing up in the group yet. Take a few days to activate? Or do I need to do something else? 
Lord I’m sick of losing…

Top of the site or in the menu on mobile click burnt ends and ask to join. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...