Surly Horns Burnt Ends NIL Program- How YOU can help Texas with the NIL right now!

RGBIII

4 hours ago, immamac said:

Right now we are about 1/3 of the way to not having me have to pay a shitload of money out of pocket for the guarantee.

67/150 for 10/mo or 120/yr

22/150 for 25/mo or 300/yr

17/50 for 50/mo or 600/yr

We are now at 

78/150 for 10/mo or 120/yr

33/150 for 25/mo or 300/yr

19/50 for 50/mo or 600/yr

for those bad at math that is ~ 2555/mo we need about 6k/mo to make this sustainable for the long term. We are almost halfway there!

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

If Sanders switches to DE, does he not get his payment? If they give a walk-on TE a scholarship at some point, do they get a share while others get a smaller share? 

It last a full year so as long as he’s a TE at the start of the following year he gets it. They even get it even if they transfer for at least that one year

Any word on if we are doing the camp?  We should definitely do the camp.  What was the projection on that- something like $25,000 for an overnight or weekend? I think we can definitely make that work. I think between me and @Hagbard Celine we've got you half way there in commitments.  Does that need a separate compliance after the season or can we slip it all through on prior relationship?  Because with that camp if you hit the other marks that gets them to damn near $20,000 a year.  That's not bad at all. If you cut the walk ons out it would be $20k for the scholarship guys.  

Also- when does Cade Brewer's deal end?  Is it month to month and done with the football season?  Not singling him out personally, same deal happens for every senior.  Done at last game?  Survive till graduation?  I assume also anyone who portals out the other guys just get his monthly share, right?

This is pretty cool yall. Congrats on making this happen.  Thankful to be able to be a part of this community.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Any word on if we are doing the camp?  We should definitely do the camp.  What was the projection on that- something like $25,000 for an overnight or weekend? I think we can definitely make that work. I think between me and @Hagbard Celine we've got you half way there in commitments.  Does that need a separate compliance after the season or can we slip it all through on prior relationship?  Because with that camp if you hit the other marks that gets them to damn near $20,000 a year.  That's not bad at all. If you cut the walk ons out it would be $20k for the scholarship guys.  

Also- when does Cade Brewer's deal end?  Is it month to month and done with the football season?  Not singling him out personally, same deal happens for every senior.  Done at last game?  Survive till graduation?  I assume also anyone who portals out the other guys just get his monthly share, right?

This is pretty cool yall. Congrats on making this happen.  Thankful to be able to be a part of this community.

Yep camp is still on just separate. We are starting to form those plans now but already had a gracious donation for location that will be perfect

• Hook 'Em 1

For anyone with concerns about the passing game (and that would include me), get out 50 bucks a month and get this fucking thing done. We are currently trying to recruit a difference maker at the position and if you have been following recruiting you will notice we need all of the help we can get. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Newy25 said:

For anyone with concerns about the passing game (and that would include me), get out 50 bucks a month and get this fucking thing done. We are currently trying to recruit a difference maker at the position and if you have been following recruiting you will notice we need all of the help we can get. 

Imagine what Banks can do recruiting TEs with a legal bag as visible as this…

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Imagine what Banks can do recruiting TEs with a legal bag as visible as this…

Not just out of high school, either. Our ability to grab one year rentals out of the portal from smaller schools will be greatly enhanced as well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, immamac said:

We are now at 

78/150 for 10/mo or 120/yr

33/150 for 25/mo or 300/yr

19/50 for 50/mo or 600/yr

for those bad at math that is ~ 2555/mo we need about 6k/mo to make this sustainable for the long term. We are almost halfway there!

We going to pivot to scholly only if we don’t reach the 6K/mo?

25 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Nah has to be based on individuals so WOs are guaranteed. If we need to next year we might but I can’t imagine us not hitting our number

You're going to have a tailgate setup - right?  You need some kiosks(for the olds) or some paper forms (for the really olds) so people can sign up at the game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

You're going to have a tailgate setup - right?  You need some kiosks(for the olds) or some paper forms (for the really olds) so people can sign up at the game.

Yep, we will also have cards with a QR code to scan and sign 

Edited by RGBIII

40 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

@Armybratwill need to come down to HQ and get a walk through of the process. He’ll etch his signature in the stone tablet. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Soliver465 said:

Let’s give IT some credit for pinning the Burnt Ends threads.

They get a raft of shit on the board that I’m sure their aware of.

Yep they have been a big help with all this. Burton and Nahlin both. We will be promoting anything they bring along as well. We are all rowing in the same direction with common interests

• Hook 'Em 6

33 minutes ago, Soliver465 said:

Let’s give IT some credit for pinning the Burnt Ends threads.

They get a raft of shit on the board that I’m sure their aware of.

We give them shit because we are a bunch of ill adjusted, surly, malcontents who shit on anything and everything we can. While we shit on the 9.95’ers we also gladly subscribe to their content. Our endless, pedantic trash talking is actually a form of endearment. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Have you guys reached out to main steam media? This is the first instance I've seen where someone has crowdsourced a funding source. You might want to shoot the statesman or espn something showing the plan and compliance office sign off. I would think they would be interested in running something on this.

3 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

Have you guys reached out to main steam media? This is the first instance I've seen where someone has crowdsourced a funding source. You might want to shoot the statesman or espn something showing the plan and compliance office sign off. I would think they would be interested in running something on this.

Just wait till signing bonus day - we have something BIG planned. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bevo in VA said:

robert eggers patience GIF