Bundesliga 2021-2022: The Hoff Can't Wait

maninblack

The boy was successful up in training for Gladbach.

He just had a game against Homberg, 0-2 in favor of Gladbach. He turned 19 in April he will be with the U23 all season, perhaps a call up, here and there, if there is a friendly for the big team. He played well today, Center Back, nothing glaring that he did wrong, just solid, like always.

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Hook 'Em 2

stupid meaningless game today at 1:30, but it features the two big boys.  Bayern v. Dortmund for the German Supercup.  Last season's Bundesliga winner v. last season's German Cup winner.  it's at Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund.  there will be fans there.  not sure if it's a full house, but hopefully the Yellow Wall is in effect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, PittsburghTiger said:

The boy was successful up in training for Gladbach.

He just had a game against Homberg, 0-2 in favor of Gladbach. He turned 19 in April he will be with the U23 all season, perhaps a call up, here and there, if there is a friendly for the big team. He played well today, Center Back, nothing glaring that he did wrong, just solid, like always.

After the hoffe (they were shit today) match wrapped up I happened to have the espn+ cursor on the gladbach/ Wolfsburg match finish and saw some 18 year old New Yorker named Joe scally score his first bundesliga goal. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

14 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

After the hoffe (they were shit today) match wrapped up I happened to have the espn+ cursor on the gladbach/ Wolfsburg match finish and saw some 18 year old New Yorker named Joe scally score his first bundesliga goal. 

He’s very good, and I am a fan but, he’s not my Godson.  My Godson played with the U23 today and they beat Bonn, 1-0, in a very spirited game.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

in the German Cup, Gladbach beat Bayern 5-0.  and Bayern started their regular 11.  it could have been 8-0.  Gladbach dominated early and often.

S C A L L Y !!!

I liked Neuer getting nutmegged from distance on the 4th goal. 

♥️

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

So yesterday was pretty busy with the Pitt - UVa game and all but, the Godson, on the Gladbach U23, was supposed to make his regular season debut yesterday after being called up BUT the team forgot to file the paperwork with the Deutscher Fußball-Bund so he was not allowed to play.

Gladbach was playing against SpVgg Greuther Fürth, yeah, the last-placed team in Bundesliga, but it would have been the real thing and not the friendly against Bayern from back in August or so.

He was pretty pissed but, as I said to him this morning, he is getting close!

I would have been furious if I were he*.

Furth sucks so much wurst that’s you know you are going to see the field… only to find out that you’ve been fucked by the incompetence of other!

🤬🤬🤬

.*”him” was used by so many people that it is now acceptable, but this is a school related forum.

On 11/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, Napoleon said:

I would have been furious if I were he*.

Furth sucks so much wurst that’s you know you are going to see the field… only to find out that you’ve been fucked by the incompetence of other!

🤬🤬🤬

.*”him” was used by so many people that it is now acceptable, but this is a school related forum.

Yeah, I would have told him* but, I sent it in a message and so I kind of sent/said it to him.

He did tell me that the e-mail was sent three minutes late. So yes, he was not happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Yeah, I would have told him* but, I sent it in a message and so I kind of sent/said it to him.

He did tell me that the e-mail was sent three minutes late. So yes, he was not happy.

After using “he”, the rest of my writing looked like I was slipping into German in my fit of anger.

🥸🤯

Expected an easy victory for hoffe this morning against furth. Imagine my surprise when I check the score and it was 3-2 in the 60th. 4-2 now but they managed to make it a real match.  

Of course this is the side that lost to shalke 3-0 I believe last season when they were on their way to regulation. 

and now it’s 5-3. Furth had 8 goals total heading into today.  Doesn’t look like bauman is in goal. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

winter break is over.  Bayern v. Gladbach today for the Friday afternoon match that i love to have on.

and then tomorrow morning at 8:30 am CST, FC Augsburg plays at Hoffenheim.  FCD alums Pepi v. Chris Richards.  no word if Pepi will be dressed out, though.  i haven't seen anything.  but i'm suddenly an FCA supporter, so i'll be tuning in to a lot more Bundesliga.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/ricardo-pepi-chris-richards-usmnt-showdown-augsburg-hoffenheim-dallas-18425

35 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

winter break is over.  Bayern v. Gladbach today for the Friday afternoon match that i love to have on.

and then tomorrow morning at 8:30 am CST, FC Augsburg plays at Hoffenheim.  FCD alums Pepi v. Chris Richards.  no word if Pepi will be dressed out, though.  i haven't seen anything.  but i'm suddenly an FCA supporter, so i'll be tuning in to a lot more Bundesliga.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/ricardo-pepi-chris-richards-usmnt-showdown-augsburg-hoffenheim-dallas-18425

I'd be surprised if Pepi isn't at least on the bench and comes on as a late sub. They spent $20 million because they need his help right now. 

• Hook 'Em 1