Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

1 hour ago, davidg said:

I went to a new student conference with my son this week to get him registered for his freshman year.  One of the parent sessions covered student usage of social media.  The highlight of this session was a story of a recent graduate who had been accepted to business school and an internship at a large consulting firm.  The student made some inappropriate social media posts and subsequently had his internship pulled and how it affected his graduate school.

The wife had to punch me in the ribs when I started giggling like Nick Offerman.

That's awesome! Fuck that racist fucking piece of shit. 

On 6/14/2018 at 8:56 AM, davidg said:

I went to a new student conference with my son this week to get him registered for his freshman year.  One of the parent sessions covered student usage of social media.  The highlight of this session was a story of a recent graduate who had been accepted to business school and an internship at a large consulting firm.  The student made some inappropriate social media posts and subsequently had his internship pulled and how it affected his graduate school.

The wife had to punch me in the ribs when I started giggling like Nick Offerman.

giphy.gif

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:
LSU fans hate that guy about as much as we do. He's a huge joke on SECRant and that was before he was doxxed. 

Any links??

Nah but you can go search his posting history. He's a giant troll that tries to troll LSU fans all the time on the main board. I'm sure that's why he was doxxed. 

Completely delusional when it comes to anything A&M related and he hates Texas/LSU. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Shit, was one guy calling him out and Daniel responding in the original SECRant Figurelli thread: https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/tamu-student-exposed-for-racists-tweets-aimed-at-recuits-posing-as-texas-fan/62968936/page-3/

Holy shit. Wadewilson already had it figured out. 

"I think we're going to need an IP trace on Texag7 and compare it to this guy's fake twitter accounts."

• 5 months later...
On 3/1/2019 at 6:40 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:
Posted by SlaughterDale iconLSU.gif on 2/27/19 at 11:03 am to texag7
c63b5b8898f9ce9518bee5550d972b3b.jpg

Sucks that Major had to take a pic with this dude.  Make fun of Major all you want, but back in my days on the 40 acres he won a lot of big games, which led to big parties, which led to me getting laid a few times.  Long live the Major!  And FUCK Dfigs.

• Like 1

Sucks that Major had to take a pic with this dude.  Make fun of Major all you want, but back in my days on the 40 acres he won a lot of big games, which led to big parties, which led to me getting laid a few times.  Long live the Major!  And FUCK Dfigs.
Username checks out.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

Major seems to be thinking "who the fuck is this idiot...?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson