Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

Was a lurker on shag
I have a crazy story about this idiot who somehow infiltrated my company and got an internship (temporarily).  
He changed his name again.
Will share for an LSU ticket.

Bring us his head on a stick and maybe we can take some cash out of the wreath fund for a ticket.

6 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

How in the fuck could that snaggle-toothed mutant midget infiltrate anywhere? Literally no one else looks like that . Fuck that shit. Spill it

I posted this yesterday on a different thread, but I’m about 90% confident I saw this shitbag in Lake Charles yesterday.   He was with a bunch of other dipshit aggy looking fucks in floral patterned shirts. 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:50 PM, Bunny the Lifeguard said:

Was a lurker on shag

I have a crazy story about this idiot who somehow infiltrated my company and got an internship (temporarily).  

Tell it or get negged to Bolivia.

• Like 3

On 8/23/2019 at 8:50 PM, Bunny the Lifeguard said:

Was a lurker on shag

a story for the low low price of a $400 dollar ticket?  i'd never forgive myself if I passed up this offer.

36 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I should add, replace figurelli with Hamm and the story is pretty much the same.

Actually, I think Figurelli is much worse than Hamm. Hamm is a typical whiny aggy. Figurelli is a tiny-dicked racist who thinks anything is acceptable in the war against tee yew.

Figurelli needs to be outed every time he resurfaces somewhere else. He really needs a good ass whipping. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I actually know the girl he is married to (wedding happened in February I think). We went to high school together.

She has no clue. 

just wait until he surprises her with a date out in the middle of a field with a giant cross burning. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I actually know the girl he is married to (wedding happened in February I think). We went to high school together.

She has no clue. 

I'd love to hear the story he spun about why the rest of his immediate family goes by Figurelli.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson