Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Are you referring to the same racist Daniel Figurelli who lost his accounting internship and had to move and change his name to Daniel Joseph after his racist Twitter rants went public?

Is that the same racist Daniel Figurelli who now goes by Daniel Joseph to protect his racist past?

I'm pretty sure that's the one.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Are you referring to the same racist Daniel Figurelli who lost his accounting internship and had to move and change his name to Daniel Joseph after his racist Twitter rants went public?

Is that the same racist Daniel Figurelli who now goes by Daniel Joseph to protect his racist past?

So you’re saying that Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are the same person.  The same Daniel Figurelli who was identified as a racist and lost is PWC internship and job?   However now Daniel Figurelli has changed his name to Daniel Joseph but he is still making racist comments all over social media.  That Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph…the racist?

Edited by ABSR
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Yes,  that is Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are the same person.  The same Daniel Figurelli who was identified as a racist and lost is PWC internship and job?   However now Daniel Figurelli has changed his name to Daniel Joseph but he is still making racist comments all over social media.  That Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph…the racist.

• Like 2

I once worked at the same PwC office as that racist asshole Daniel Figurelli, who now goes by Daniel Joseph, in Houston, TX.  Unfortunately, I was unable to cross paths with him but I do know many people who worked at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Houston, TX at the same time as that racist Daniel Figurelli, now Daniel Joseph. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Damn tootin’ he is that same racist moron

2 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yes,  that is Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are the same person.  The same Daniel Figurelli who was identified as a racist and lost is PWC internship and job?   However now Daniel Figurelli has changed his name to Daniel Joseph but he is still making racist comments all over social media.  That Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph…the racist.

When he got married it was Daniel Wilson aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Figurelli.

• Like 4

You're telling me that Daniel Wilson aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Figurelli is such a racist and continues to be a racist vs. learning from his mistakes that he has to continue changing his name? The same Daniel Wilson aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Figurelli that got fired from his job over being a racist? Wow!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Wait, he changed his name again?  Did he take his wife’s last name?  If so, did he tell his wife that that he was doing it because he’s a feminist and trying to tear down the patriarchy?  Instead of the truth, he was trying to bury his racist past as the former Daniel Joseph and Daniel Figurelli?  Just wait until the internet catches up with him and he has to get divorced just to change name again.  

Edited by Lhorn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

Wait, he changed his name again?  Did he take his wife’s last name?  If so, did he tell his wife that that he was doing it because he’s a feminist and trying to tear down the patriarchy?  Instead of the truth, he was trying to bury his racist past as the former Daniel Joseph and Daniel Figurelli?  Just wait until the internet catches up with him and he has to get divorced just to change name again.  

She pegged his ass

2 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Daniel ‘Wilson’ got married and people started sending him wedding presents. The website is dead now but yeah he changed his name again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jebus said:

I’m confused, can someone recap the story for me again 

My ignorant of the details recap - 

Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph and perhaps Daniel Wilson is a chicklet toothed retard who was an undergrad at UH.  He hates us because he ain’t us and created sock accounts pretending to be UT fans saying racist things about potential UT recruits.

Someone has to help me out here about how the sock accounts were linked back to him.  His Scooby Doo caper blew up in his face and I’d like to think that Hornfans posters were instrumental in alerting Price Waterhouse Cooper that he was human garbage and they ended up pulling his internship.  

At some point he was interviewed by a website about the event and went OJ promising to find the real killers.  Narrator: he found the real culprit…… in the mirror.  
He eventually fulfilled his scumbag, racist destiny by going to A&M as a post grad.

He later popped up as “Rude Dog” again shitting on Texas this time as Daniel Joseph.  
Someone here found his wedding announcement and gift registry a year or two ago and I’d like to think Surly posters sent him a chaffing dish and some dildos. 

I’m sure I missed some details. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Daniel ‘Wilson’ got married and people started sending him wedding presents. The website is dead now but yeah he changed his name again.

I sent him a gift from his registry and I didn’t even get a fucking thank you note.  Of course, I said “from your friends at Surlyhorns,” but still…the guy has no manners.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5

Yep he had a bunch of sock accounts that he used to like/retweet all his content. Basically one of these racist ‘Texas fans’ was liking/retweeting all of his aggy tweets which didn’t make sense. His sock accounts also didn’t have but 4-5 followers and they basically all just followed each other and he followed them all on his main account. It didn’t take a lot of CSI investigations to put two and two together that he was the true racist tweeting at high school boys.

• Hook 'Em 3

There was a good thread on a coog high site a few years before this happened where he got caught creating a different username and trying to pretend like someone else talking about how bad ass Daniel was.  I think the mod called him out for having the same IP address.  That was some funny shit.  Daniel actually thought everyone else was stupid enough to believe that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

"Yep he had a bunch of sock accounts that he used to like/retweet all his content. Basically one of these racist ‘Texas fans’ was liking/retweeting all of his aggy tweets which didn’t make sense. His sock accounts also didn’t have but 4-5 followers and they basically all just followed each other and he followed them all on his main account. It didn’t take a lot of CSI investigations to put two and two together that he was the true racist tweeting at high school boys."

We can only hope and dream that someday he will visit a Turkish Prison as an inmate.

• Hook 'Em 1

I forgot the part during the interview where he claimed to create accounts and then sell them (@figurellisports hahahah) but that the new owners were required to retweet his personal account.  Eventually I believed he claimed that it was not possible for him to get in contact with the people who paid him for the accounts.  

In 2016 why the hell would anyone want to buy a Twitter account with zero followers?! Twitter accounts are free.  🤣

Edited by Lhorn
  • Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson