Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

35 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

At some point, this dumbass is going to cross a real line and one of the real vindictive members of society is going to start to just torment him with nuisance suits and job complaints until he has to disappear again and change his name

i mean, he has gone through three already. wonder if he took on his wife's name?

I'd love to hear the ridiculous version of past events he relays to his wife to explain why his name has to change every couple of years. "Well you see honey, there was this big-time recruit that us ags really didnt want to sign with the whorns, and he was black, so......" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Holeee fuck--that first post takedown should be framed and hung on a wall in Blanton, it's so damn beautiful.  

Or as a side note, always good to see a dumb. racist aggy ass get branded and taken for a ride around the 40. 

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/25/2018 at 2:03 PM, Enchubben said:

Fuck you DFigs, we will never forget:

original comment from Blacklab:

got an email today:

Mr. blacklab,
My name is Daniel Figurelli. As I am sure you are well aware there has been quite the fight over on ShaggyTexas about me and certain tweets.
I will cut to the chase here. One of your users contacted my place of work and proceeded to lie about me tweeting racist things out. (you can find all this information on the recruiting notes 2017 starting around page 152 or 153). I will make this short and to the point, I have offered for anyone to prove those tweets were mine, and no one produced anything and instead blamed a twitter user on me. I was then informed that very interesting things were said about me over on ShaggyTexas about me, like “Hope DFigs gets his Ag ring, when he ends up selling his mouth on craigslist.com as a cross dresser, someone is going to shred him and that ring is the only way they’ll identify the body” Posted by JTWilson22 on 4/17/2016 at 8:12PM. Now I have contacted my lawyer, and both contacting my employer and the threats on your site is two different things I have grounds to sue on. Now I am not going to sit here and threaten suit, but after the call from my employer saying people had gone so far as you find my information, find my place of work, contact them, and then proceed to lie about certain things crosses the line. My employer suggested that I deal directly with the site owner (you) and ensure the person who called them is not allowed back on the site as it is defaming one of their employees. I seriously doubt you want your site allowing death threats and people to breach employee and employer privacy after I contacted you with this email informing you of what is going on over at your site. I trust that all posts about this issue will be removed and I can inform my lawyer and employer that they have all been taken down. The individual who contacted my place of work is has the username of: RocketHorn1978 on your site. Please feel free to look over his posts and see that what I am saying is true.
If you would rather keep the posts up I totally understand as it is your site, and I will gladly get you in contact with my lawyer and the two of you can take care of this.

Regards,
Daniel Figurelli

so I responded

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Daniel Figurelli <911.turbo.rs@gmail.com> wrote:
Mr. Richards,
My name is Daniel Figurelli. As I am sure you are well aware there has been quite the fight over on ShaggyTexas about me and certain tweets.

Actually I was not.

I will cut to the chase here.

No, it doesn't seem like you will

>One of your users contacted my place of work and proceeded to lie about me tweeting racist things out. (you can find all this information on the >recruiting notes 2017 starting around page 152 or 153). I will make this short and to the point, I have offered for anyone to prove those tweets were >mine, and no one produced anything and instead blamed a twitter user on me. I was then informed that very interesting things were said about me >over on ShaggyTexas about me, like “Hope DFigs gets his Ag ring, when he ends up selling his mouth on craigslist.com as a cross dresser, someone is >going to shred him and that ring is the only way they’ll identify the body” Posted by JTWilson22 on 4/17/2016 at 8:12PM. Now I have contacted my l>awyer, and both contacting my employer and the threats on your site is two different things I have grounds to sue on.

First, you should learn the different uses of "is" and "are". Second, the last sentence is completely false. You don't need any reason to sue someone, you can simply walk into the courthouse and file a lawsuit at any time.

>Now I am not going to sit here and threaten suit,

Yet you keep bringing up things like "lawyers" and "lawsuits"

>but after the call from my employer saying people had gone so far as you find my information, find my place of work, contact them, and then proceed >to lie about certain things crosses the line. My employer suggested that I deal directly with the site owner (you)

Thanks for letting me know I own my own site.

>and ensure the person who called them is not allowed back on the site as it is defaming one of their employees.
>I seriously doubt you want your site allowing death threats

It wasn't a threat, merely a hope. 
There is a distinction between, "I am going to rip off your fucking head and shit down your fucking throat", and "I hope someone rips off your head and shits down your fucking throat"

>and people to breach employee and employer privacy

You have advertised to the world, via LinkedIn where you work. It is not private information. 

>after I contacted you with this email informing you of what is going on over at your site. I trust that all posts about this issue will be removed and I can >inform my lawyer and employer that they have all been taken down. The individual who contacted my place of work is has the username of: >RocketHorn1978 on your site. Please feel free to look over his posts and see that what I am saying is true.
>If you would rather keep the posts up I totally understand as it is your site, and I will gladly get you in contact with my lawyer and the two of you can >take care of this.

Do you really have a lawyer? Did he tell you to write this email? This was the most pathetic attempt at a threatening email I have ever seen. If he did you need to file a formal complaint with the state bar. You want to see a threatening email?

Go ahead and sue me. I do not give a shit. I've spent more money on lawyers in the last 5 years than you will make in the next 10. Here's what's going to happen when you do.

1. I went ahead and registered danielfigurelli.com. Don't believe me? Look and see where it goes to. 
2. i'm going to document everything about the lawsuit there. I own a web hosting company. I buy bandwidth by the terabyte. It will not cost me a thing to keep that site up forever.
3. Pretty soon it will be the number one result in google for your name. Good luck finding a job if the potential employer enters your name into google.
4. As soon as the lawsuit is filed I'll make motions and subpoena your employer, your home ISP and your cell phone provider for all records of you on line.
5. I will subpoena twitter for all records and IP addresses, emails and records associated with the twitter accounts you claim you do not own.
6. I will subpoena the email providers associated with the twitter accounts for anything related with these twitter accounts.
7. At this point it will be pretty simple to prove that you are behind these accounts and the lawsuit will be dismissed.
8. Good luck finding a job once it's proven you've made these twitter accounts.

BlackLab let his nuts hang in this response.. #HookEm

• Like 2

On 1/30/2023 at 11:07 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Is he smart enough to know that he’s too dumb to attempt a new first name?

or does he think only changing his last name will be sufficient, each time?

If he was smart, he would just stop using social media. It would be really dang hard for anyone to keep tabs on him if he just changed his name and stopped posting anywhere. Yet, he’s a racist moron who will continue to draw the ire of this board and the UT message board community as a whole. Now that piece of shit is talking about our backbreaking work putting together Horns With Heart?!? That really pisses me off. That POS has earned every bad thing that comes his way.

• Hook 'Em 5

Man, I am just now catching up on this shitbag.  I've seen his myriad names on here for years but never knew the backstory and y'all sending him wedding presents is fucking hilarious.  I'd love to find out he didn't go to A&M, didn't work for PwC, and is now running for Congress.  

Seriously, people three times his age in Witness Protection haven't had this many identities.  

I often wonder what story Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson tells his family, wife, etc when he changes his name on the reg. It's gotta be some elaborate lie about how some dirty t-sips stole his identity and they keep on doing nefarious deeds in his name just because....well, that's what those damn t-sips do, ya know? 

Racist Daniel Figurelli/Joseph/Wilson....the ultimate FAFO candidate.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I often wonder what story Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson tells his family, wife, etc when he changes his name on the reg. It's gotta be some elaborate lie about how some dirty t-sips stole his identity and they keep on doing nefarious deeds in his name just because....well, that's what those damn t-sips do, ya know? 

i assume he just said his identity got stolen in an online leak of his data.

48 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

TBH they probably don't/won't know unless they look at his ID. These days easy to use the "stolen identity" excuse. 

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I was thinking about this last night.  How humiliating it must be as a father to learn that your son fucked up his future to this extent, for what?  College football rivalry?  And then having to tell other family and friends and young Dfigs is again changing his name.  

I had forgotten about the comically tall chick in the wife’s wedding party picture.  
3EB4439E-B56A-4227-ABDC-014EDEF2F03D.png.32b0bbb40f727cd5d7b0226b470be945.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I was thinking about this last night.  How humiliating it must be as a father to learn that your son fucked up his future to this extent, for what?  College football rivalry?  And then having to tell other family and friends and young Dfigs is again changing his name.  

I had forgotten about the comically tall chick in the wife’s wedding party picture.  
3EB4439E-B56A-4227-ABDC-014EDEF2F03D.png.32b0bbb40f727cd5d7b0226b470be945.png

Lets move 5 down to about 9, she looks to be an attention horse. 

Yeah that might be his angle, but would his family really believe that and not ask more questions? I mean, we've unfortunately all know people who've been hacked, suffered ID theft, etc. It's a PITA no doubt, but has anyone been so negatively impacted that their best solution was to legally change their name & start over?

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:
2 hours ago, NoName said:

Yeah that might be his angle, but would his family really believe that and not ask more questions? I mean, we've unfortunately all know people who've been hacked, suffered ID theft, etc. It's a PITA no doubt, but has anyone been so negatively impacted that their best solution was to legally change their name & start over?

i think it's easy to say something like you talked to a lawyer and they recommended it.

but the real thing is that he probably hasn't legally changed his name just changed what he goes by.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

This guy has a more punchable face.  Oh wait, it's the same person.

image.thumb.png.0190195aa1f81b6b1ed63ebb6e39159b.png

He has a potato for a friend?  

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Lets move 5 down to about 9, she looks to be an attention horse. 

I was not under the impression that personality was part of the grading standard. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/28/2023 at 11:31 AM, ABSR said:

So you’re saying that Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are the same person.  The same Daniel Figurelli who was identified as a racist and lost is PWC internship and job?   However now Daniel Figurelli has changed his name to Daniel Joseph but he is still making racist comments all over social media.  That Daniel Figurelli aka Daniel Joseph…the racist?

Wait, wait ... so y'all are telling me that Daniel Figurelli and Daniel Joseph are the same person?  The same Daniel Figurelli who was identified as a racist and lost his PWC internship and job?   And that now Daniel Figurelli has changed his name to Daniel Joseph but he is still making racist comments all over social media?  That Daniel Figurelli, aka Daniel Joseph…the racist?

Am I understanding this correctly?

• Hook 'Em 1

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1