Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

On 1/31/2023 at 5:54 PM, RollLeft said:

Wasn't his dad a preacher and have a congregation in Stafford or something? 

Which makes me think of ol' PreacherBoy, also from the Shag era.  Was that guy in Michigan/affiliated with MSU in some way?  That was one of the really early squirrel threads back in the day, tracking that dude down. I don't really even remember the details of his misguided foray into the Shag.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Holy fucking shit......this is better than expected. For those that want to read this twerp without giving 247 a click

Reveal hidden contents

Someone on Shaggy found this out about the kid. (Man did he fuck with the wrong website). FYI - Daniel couldn't get into UT so he went to UH.

From Perkill on Shaggy:

This kid is great.

Some background:

This chump ran multiple UH fan accounts such as @HoustonBig12 and they all just RT'd each other. Sounds familiar?

He started going onto Coogfans preaching to everyone who would listen - not many - how UH would be accepted into the Big12 this Spring. He claimed insider status and posted pictures with the Pres and Fertitta as proof. Still not many believers.

This angered Daniel. He needed approval.. he needed attention.

A few days later a mysterious poster on Coogfans comes along pimping Daniel and his credentials. He claimed to be a close personal friend and classmate. This is the actual post Daniel made when pretending to not be Daniel. The things he wrote about himself... /SMH

-If this is against the rules I apologize.

So i am new to this board, and have seen a lot of people talking about expansion and Daniel Figurelli's info. I was reading a forum about people speculating about who is connection/contact was to validate what he says. Anyway, my friend knows the kid pretty well from his accounting classes so i called him about Daniel and thought id share everything from our long convo.

So Daniel has just graduated from UH and apparently he did it faster than any other student at Bauer(2 years) with perfect grades in accounting, and a bunch of other stuff, so Khator met with him to congratulate him and then they started to meet a lot. My friend told me he has a mentor who's an alumni of the school and convinced him to go to UH for the school of entrepreneurship. He apparently Daniel is a wiz kid and was planning on going to rice or UT before UH. The kid had a business he founded before coming to college and he sold it to someone and paid for his school completely. The business he sold set him up with some wealthy business dude who knows Tilman. Daniel ended up getting a full ride for the last year at school and founded a bunch of business clubs while making straight A's in all his classes. Apparently his mentor wanted to set him up with Tilman because Tilaman needed some help with something,i think it was about stocks (the kid is a walking genius- he told my friend he passed the MESA test) and someone UH athletics thought they could use a smart young kid, so they used him to to help get some celebrities to the games and laid out a master plan for him to help with, i dont know what that is. My friend said whenever he's not studying he's with coaches or at the Alumni center. Apparently Daniel helped get a few kids to commit to UH by chatting with them and navigating what he can do for the kids, that coaches can't. Daniel got basically a full ride to Texas A&M and went because he wants to get into an Ivy League school, but he is still doing stuff for UH athletics and some local sports stations, so dont hate on him for that. I dont personally know Daniel, but my friend Juan said the kid is literally the friendliest, smartest and most connected 20 year old he's ever met. Though i haven't met him, I know daniel ran 2 organizations in Bauer and taught an accounting help class for students. I know he also donated several hundred dollars for students to have body paint and signs at football games ( i used the body paint) and would organize it all. So though i dont know him personally, if you were a current student at Bauer, you would know he's an inch short of a walking legend, and bleeds UH. I can't promise what he says is true (some of it sounds odd to me, to be honest), but my friend Juan said that he ALWAYS has a purpose for what he does and is 2 steps ahead of everyone else. The one thing negative about him i know is that he can be a little arrogant and very hard headed....also my friend said he wont talk to anyone about what he chats with Tilman and Khator about.

Anyway, my friend said the kid knows what he's doing on twitter and wouldnt be messing with UH fans, nor does he care about attention, so theres another purpose whatever it is.

If you have another questions I'm happy to ask or meet with anyone- I live in SW Houston FYI. If anyone else has info on him please share because i want to know if he's legit about us going to P5

It was one of the most obvious - and hilarious - things I've ever seen. He was called out immediately. "Check my I.P address" (Sound familiar?) It was revealed by a mod that the two Coogfans accounts were posted from the same address and poor little Daniel was never to be heard from again.

And the best comment from that thread

Weird that he'd forget the 'N' in MENSA... The N word is what got him into this pile of shit.

For a genius, he’s terrible at proofreading.  That thing reads exactly like the email he sent blacklab.

On 1/31/2023 at 2:08 PM, Lhorn said:

I was thinking about this last night.  How humiliating it must be as a father to learn that your son fucked up his future to this extent, for what?  College football rivalry?  And then having to tell other family and friends and young Dfigs is again changing his name.  

I had forgotten about the comically tall chick in the wife’s wedding party picture.  
3EB4439E-B56A-4227-ABDC-014EDEF2F03D.png.32b0bbb40f727cd5d7b0226b470be945.png

This picture is killing me. I had to show it to my wife (no pics), just to make sure I wasn't crazy, and she called it immediately. What bride in their right mind has bridesmaids' dresses that are white? Even if the camera messed with the coloring, that's too close to white and doesn't allow the bride to stand out at all. What a racist dipshit. 

4 hours ago, Horn Dogg said:

I think this will link to a recap of Daniel trying to pimp himself.  It’s amazing how he views himself.

https://247sports.com/college/texas/board/21/Contents/Daniel-Figurelli-aggie-grad-student-and-intern-at-PwC-44927094/?page=3#M44949623

Reads a lot like an extended version of one of those "visiting fan can't find Kyle Field" stories

14 hours ago, Droopy said:

This picture is killing me. I had to show it to my wife (no pics), just to make sure I wasn't crazy, and she called it immediately. What bride in their right mind has bridesmaids' dresses that are white? Even if the camera messed with the coloring, that's too close to white and doesn't allow the bride to stand out at all. What a racist dipshit. 

I thought they were all brides and it was some poly or group cult wedding

On 1/31/2023 at 2:08 PM, Lhorn said:

I was thinking about this last night.  How humiliating it must be as a father to learn that your son fucked up his future to this extent, for what?  College football rivalry?  And then having to tell other family and friends and young Dfigs is again changing his name.  

I had forgotten about the comically tall chick in the wife’s wedding party picture.  
3EB4439E-B56A-4227-ABDC-014EDEF2F03D.png.32b0bbb40f727cd5d7b0226b470be945.png

I know it’s not the technical term but the women’s faces all looked washed out to flatter them. A good photographer doesn’t take a good photo, they use lighting and editing to make you look better than you are. 

Holy christ. This kid literally wrote a story about how smart and friendly and successful he is, how the university president and booster millionaire befriended him and gave him a job mingling with celebrities (what the fuck?), and how he’s using his immense skill and charisma to attract football players.

For real, how incredibly insecure and childish - not to mention borderline psychotic - do you have to be to put that much time into this shit? Doesn’t he have anything in real life to do? What a pissant. 

Edited by Hank Chinaski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Can we start a separate NIL fund to pay any UT athlete who may be interested a bounty for stealing Daniel’s current or future girl and posting pics?  I  will donate to that fund in perpetuity and include it in my will.

Would it be legal to pay a black athlete more to steal his girl than a white athlete?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Can we start a separate NIL fund to pay any UT athlete who may be interested a bounty for stealing Daniel’s current or future girl and posting pics?  I  will donate to that fund in perpetuity and include it in my will.

It would be funnier if Blacklab fucked her

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 2/2/2023 at 11:41 AM, BlueGreySky said:

Which makes me think of ol' PreacherBoy, also from the Shag era.  Was that guy in Michigan/affiliated with MSU in some way?  That was one of the really early squirrel threads back in the day, tracking that dude down. I don't really even remember the details of his misguided foray into the Shag.

yes lived in michigan and a spartan cheerleader was somehow involved in his 2nd life online; when we started doxing him bob created the squirrel; pb was the very first squirrel thread

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy christ. This kid literally wrote a story about how smart and friendly and successful he is, how the university president and booster millionaire befriended him and gave him a job mingling with celebrities (what the fuck?), and how he’s using his immense skill and charisma to attract football players.
For real, how incredibly insecure and childish - not to mention borderline psychotic - do you have to be to put that much time into this shit? Doesn’t he have anything in real life to do? What a pissant. 

Wait - is cool if I think I can sing like Tom Jones after a few cocktails?

Asking for a friend.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Homesickhorn said:

Just check him out on SECrant. Complete lack of self awareness. Every one of his posts is followed by posters from every SEC school doxxing the fuck out of him. Myself included.

Edited to add that I’m pretty sure his username is Aggie7.

Yep Aggie7, and he has another one which I can't remember at the moment. 

18 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Just check him out on SECrant. Complete lack of self awareness. Every one of his posts is followed by posters from every SEC school doxxing the fuck out of him. Myself included.

Edited to add that I’m pretty sure his username is Aggie7.

Think we might need some screenshots, hell I will start a thread if you point me in the right direction