Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson

Enchubben

20 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Oh and he not only hates people with more melanin than him, he also hates little people.

image.thumb.png.9c6903db9f1beab2b99bb9c2257e5cae.png

I've always thought that weddings excluding children to be, at best, tone-deaf and out of touch and, at worst, selfish.  I know it's your big day, but you are the one asking us to come to it, and maybe we don't feel like, or can't, be away from them for a day or two or some other circumstance that 2 single, childless, young adults can't imagine.

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, ATexanAbroad said:

it's their wedding, fuck yo kids

I get that. Sure, I don't have to go.  
My worst experience with this was being asked to be in a wedding, then about a month before they spring the no kids shit on me and my family.  You want me to stand in your wedding but my 3 kids aren't welcome.  Oh but who does that little shit carrying the flowers and that other little shit carrying a pillow with a ring on it belong to?  And it's a daytime wedding and reception.  
I'm mostly annoyed by the painting this as "we are doing you a big favor by making you leave your kids at home" angle. 

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I get that, sure I don't have to go.  
My worst experience with this was being asked to be in a wedding, then about a month before they spring the no kids shit on me and my family.  You want me to stand in your wedding but my 3 kids aren't welcome.  Oh but who does that little shit carrying the flowers and that other little shit carrying a pillow with a ring on it belong to?  And it's a daytime wedding and reception.  
I'm mostly annoyed by the painting this as "we are doing you a big favor by making you leave your kids at home" angle. 

So you wait until the day before and say "Oh, wait ... I didn't catch that part about no kids. Not sure where my mind was.  Would it be too big of an inconvenience if I don't come?"

One way or another, problem solved.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I get that, sure I don't have to go.  

I'd rather not go to any weddings at all, but if forced I would rather be at an adult only wedding without my kids than a all are welcome wedding with my kids.  The pain in the ass kids way out number the little angel kids.  It's a simple numbers game really.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

Yep.  But fuck anyone who has a problem with me not going for the same reason.  

For them It’s their wedding.  For you it’s the hassle you have to deal with this weekend.  

We got an invitation to an out of state wedding...adults only. 

Not sure why you would waste the paper even sending it to me knowing we have two kids but ok...

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

We got an invitation to an out of state wedding...adults only. 

Not sure why you would waste the paper even sending it to me knowing we have two kids but ok...

because you're supposed to RSVP regrets and then send a gift, duh

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

I've always thought that weddings excluding children to be, at best, tone-deaf and out of touch and, at worst, selfish.  I know it's your big day, but you are the one asking us to come to it, and maybe we don't feel like, or can't, be away from them for a day or two or some other circumstance that 2 single, childless, young adults can't imagine.

In this case, it's best to keep children away from Daniel Wilson. There's no telling what racist things he may say, and we have no proof that he isn't a pedophile.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

I was > < close to commenting "Congrats to the Figurelli's! Longhorn nation wishes you the best" on their engagement announcement on Instagram last year.

Sorry man, homeboy has his brother (I assume) as his best man or groomsman. She's met the family and has to understand why they are all Figuerellis, and he's Wilson. Now, did he tell her the truth? Probably not. But he told her SOMETHING. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Sorry man, homeboy has his brother (I assume) as his best man or groomsman. She's met the family and has to understand why they are all Figuerellis, and he's Wilson. Now, did he tell her the truth? Probably not. But he told her SOMETHING. 

Figurelli, ma'am. And, I was persecuted on that T sip board for my beliefs. They drove my family name out of Bayside, ma'am!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I can't possibly be the only person who is sick and fucking tired of seeing this micropened individual pop up on the FOOTBALL forum repeatedly. Can we not move such references to CR or some other equally obnoxious forum of absurdities and/or sheer hate and loathing?

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

I can't possibly be the only person who is sick and fucking tired of seeing this micropened individual pop up on the FOOTBALL forum repeatedly. Can we not move such references to CR or some other equally obnoxious forum of absurdities and/or sheer hate and loathing?

Yes. Great idea. Remove the thread dedicated to his shitty behavior from the front end of this community and stash it somewhere hidden. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

Nope. The Figurelli conversation is about the shit that goes on around football recruiting and the depths sick individuals go to in order to influence high school kids. Figurelli is a sick individual. There is no way I'm going to let what this racist piece of shit did just slide into obscurity.

image.thumb.png.0bb36a6235e696d16c7b1b52e28fa612.png

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Tex Long said:

I don't know, but maybe quit clicking on the thread devoted to him

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bad take.

I didn’t want little kids at my wedding, and I offered to provide a sitter for the event. I wanted to keep the event more mature, and I wanted the few parents that were there to be comfortable and to see it as a date night/adult night out. It was a tame wedding but kids would have shifted the dynamic and the restaurant we hired didn’t really serve kid food.

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

There are aggy among her bridesmaids. She knows fully well. Perhaps you don't know her as well as you think. I mean, she's married to D-Figs fer crissakes.

As to what their faces remind me of:

terminology - What a face/facet of a cardboard box is called? a piece of  wall? - English Language Learners Stack Exchange

I assumed Hookem meant "she has no clue" as in she isn't very bright.  I quickly ascertained she wasn't very bright when I read this:

image.png.b9593648cb38c1f6c6b68cc9549b018f.png

Those annoying hiking time slots!

Edited by OU Sucks

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

There are aggy among her bridesmaids. She knows fully well. Perhaps you don't know her as well as you think. I mean, she's married to D-Figs fer crissakes.

As to what their faces remind me of:

terminology - What a face/facet of a cardboard box is called? a piece of  wall? - English Language Learners Stack Exchange

Oh, I'm sure she knows all about aggy and their stupid "turditions." I'd be surprised if she knows the real reason why he dropped "Figurelli" from his name, though.

His wife seems cute from what I can see. One of our younger Surly-ites should cuckold ol' Rude Dawg.

• blacklab changed the title to Daniel figurelli aka Daniel Joseph aka Daniel Wilson