2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

Keenan Allen and Justin Herbert.

Not going to force it, but in many mocks, Allen is falling to me at pick 24.  I like to stack another player with my QBs, as a sort of parlay within the game.  As i said, not forcing it, but nice if it happens.  Herbert is trending to be about the 7th/ 8th QB off the board so I can get other RB/WR/TE until then.

Is the Charger offense going to produce this season, I guess is what I am asking. O-line should be improved.  Does Ekeler strongly influence the coverages the passing game will face?

Finished our draft.  Fuck CBS.

Made trade offer of CMC and Logan Thomas to other guy for Kelce and Mike Evans.

I have A Gibson, Clyde Edwards-Hellaire, Ronald Jones and then 2 reaches in Nyheim Hines and Mattison.  We start min 1 RB and can play another in flex.

WR are Brandon Aiyuk, Keenan Allen,  Calloway, Hollywood Brown, and Mecole Hardman. Start 2 WR with possible 3rd at flex.

Other guy accepted and waiting on league approval.

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Same. Hard to start the rookies until they produce. Hunt is a 2 and Sanders is the wild card with possibly the highest ceiling. 

I have a feeling the Browns are going to give Hunt a lot of burn. They turned down some pretty big trade offers to keep him. 

• Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Drafting Ty’Son Williams late looks like it’s going to pay off (at least until his leg falls off like all the other Baltimore RB’s). Gus Edwards supposedly done for the year with an ACL. 

Congrats.

I got Mattison with the very last pick of draft.  Maybe D Cook does Dalvin things( no 17 games) and I get some depth out of the move.

I completed my trade of McCaffrey/ Logan Thomas for Kelce/ Mike Evans.  It's been virtually 50/50 with different rating sites.  Nobody commented on it when I posted up thread, so it must be pretty ho-hum.   I thought it was a pretty fucking big trade to start off the season.

29 minutes ago, slorch said:

Congrats.

I got Mattison with the very last pick of draft.  Maybe D Cook does Dalvin things( no 17 games) and I get some depth out of the move.

I completed my trade of McCaffrey/ Logan Thomas for Kelce/ Mike Evans.  It's been virtually 50/50 with different rating sites.  Nobody commented on it when I posted up thread, so it must be pretty ho-hum.   I thought it was a pretty fucking big trade to start off the season.

I have Mattison as well. Good stash pick. 

PPR - Devonta Smith @ATL, Devante Parker @NE, or Courtland Sutton @NYG?

Leaning Sutton as I'm not sure I want to trust a rookie in game 1 or Miami to do anything @NE. (Yes Court is coming off an injury but I'm less concerned about that than the other two)

Asking because they all have identical projections.

Edited by ztejas

13 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

R Freeman just signed to practice squad. 

Will be a committee. Williams is an undrafted rookie. 

Wrong Freeman. It's Devonta.  Guess the Ravens didn't love what they saw from Le'Veon. 

As a bitter as fuck former Dobbins owner who drafted the morning he got hurt, I'm (A) glad I chose Williams and (B) would like to give a smug, smiling fuck you to Edwards owners.

Thought my season was pretty much over after 20% of my auction budget was going to return zero value, but uh, let's fucking go Mr. Williams.

• Hook 'Em 1

In two leagues. ESPN PPR and Yahoo standard. Killed the draft in ESPN but picked last in yahoo and got jack shit.
That said, I grabbed Ty’son Williams today. Think he’s worth a flex start over Tyler Lockett in my Yahoo league this week? Or are we looking at a rotating committee with Bell?

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

In two leagues. ESPN PPR and Yahoo standard. Killed the draft in ESPN but picked last in yahoo and got jack shit.
That said, I grabbed Ty’son Williams today. Think he’s worth a flex start over Tyler Lockett in my Yahoo league this week? Or are we looking at a rotating committee with Bell?

Lockett till I or he dies yo. 

15 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

I drafted Gus and I have the #1 waiver priority, if the consensus that Ty'son Williams is the guy to pick up and not Bell, Freeman, etc? I don't necessarily need them this week.

5 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

I drafted Gus and I have the #1 waiver priority, if the consensus that Ty'son Williams is the guy to pick up and not Bell, Freeman, etc? I don't necessarily need them this week.

Per the CBS Fantasy Football Today pod this morning, their take is: Ty'Son is still the guy to target, Latavius Murray is #2, but we could be headed toward a fantasy fuckball committee where nobody is startable. Just like last year when it was a mishmash of Dobbins/Ingram/Edwards when all guys were healthy.

Does your next round of waivers run before the game? Ty'Son was worth #1 priority before the Murray signing, now it's hard to say. Depends on how desperate you are for a RB.

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

Awesome when the “experts” rank the 4th banana in the Rams offense as the lead guy. This is fucking bullshit. I fucking hate receivers. Watching 3 for 30 games is infuriating.

Early season is tough. I left 20 on my bench between 2 WRs.

• Like 1

Scored 3rd lowest points in league...while facing team that scored the lowest this week.  Meanwhile, team that scored second highest for the week played the top scoring roster.

yea!!! for the seemingly arbitrary nature of the traditional type schedule...for once to my benefit.

More pass yards, more rushing yards, more receiving yards, tied on kicker and defense points...yet, I lost because my opponent pulled 6 receiving TDs out of his ass...

Looks like elijah mitchell will be too waiver pickup. Funny since so many drafted trey sermon very early

Edited by pacman