2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

Couple questions
 - Burrow vs Chi (23rd) or Tannehill @ Sea (14th)
 - Flex (1.0ppr) - Chase Edmonds vs Minn (23rd), Myles Gaskin vs Buff (1st), or Ja'Marr Chase vs Chi (28th)
 - RB (1.0ppr) - Saquan (questionable) @ Wash (13th) or Gainwell vs SF (32nd)

Don’t discount the Burrow to Chase connection. He’s going to get a lot of looks.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Was offered Brandon Aiyuk for Latavius Murray in my half point ppr league. Three WRs no flex.

My RBs: Cook, Hines, Javonte Williams, Conner, Murray

My WRs: Thielen, DJ Moore, Antonio Brown, Mooney, Tim Patrick.

Would you trade away Murray with the four- headed rbbc in Baltimore for Aiyuk?

3 hours ago, Gourmand said:

Was offered Brandon Aiyuk for Latavius Murray in my half point ppr league. Three WRs no flex.

My RBs: Cook, Hines, Javonte Williams, Conner, Murray

My WRs: Thielen, DJ Moore, Antonio Brown, Mooney, Tim Patrick.

Would you trade away Murray with the four- headed rbbc in Baltimore for Aiyuk?

How many RBs?

I don't see an situation where you play Aiyuk over Thielen/Moore/Brown and I could certainly see an outcome where you need Murray from a RB standpoint. Granted I like the idea of getting Aiyuk low, but I don't see how it improves your team drastically. Bell and Freeman aren't going to play, imo.

• Hook 'Em 1

Jerry Jeudy, Tim Patrick and KJ Hamler are all on the waivers in my league, any worth it? Thinking a Jeudy stash might work. 

Terrace Marshall and Russell Gage are also available.... 

My backups to potentially be replaced are

Tony Jones, Gainwell, Jakobi Meyers, Rondale Moore, and Mattinson. I know Mattinson is the easy choice to drop, but I have Cook and that's the type of shit that always happens to me, like Gus Edwards... 

20 hours ago, HiggyBaby said:

PPR TE: Higbee or Logan Thomas? Thomas seems the no brainer but then I see sites like this. I also have Kupp.

https://www.si.com/fantasy/2021/09/15/start-em-sit-em-week-2-tight-ends

Even watching the game last night, Thomas seems like he is on the verge of becoming a big producer.

Then he had 9 points.  SMDH.   Not terrible, but not a difference maker...yet.

50 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Jerry Jeudy, Tim Patrick and KJ Hamler are all on the waivers in my league, any worth it? Thinking a Jeudy stash might work. 

Terrace Marshall and Russell Gage are also available.... 

My backups to potentially be replaced are

Tony Jones, Gainwell, Jakobi Meyers, Rondale Moore, and Mattinson. I know Mattinson is the easy choice to drop, but I have Cook and that's the type of shit that always happens to me, like Gus Edwards... 

IMHO, I'd carry Mattison OR Gainwell.  That's a lot of roster capital tied up in 2 guys that are 'stash' type players.

Even watching the game last night, Thomas seems like he is on the verge of becoming a big producer.
Then he had 9 points.  SMDH.   Not terrible, but not a difference maker...yet.

I hate fantasy. The backup Wash TE and backup RB score. I have the starters. And in my other league, I have McLaurin. Big night right? Yeah except my opponent has Gano as his kicker and we are even after the night.

On 9/17/2021 at 6:38 PM, Baboontyme said:

I would go Singletary. Moss can't stay out of the training room it sounds like, and on the TB front I expect a 3 headed backfield this week. I'm sure you heard Jones is starting. I expect them to get Gio involved more, too - and Fournette can't catch a pass. That's my .02. 

Of course Moss vultures two TDs late. 

i'm taking an epic ass beating this week in my long time league. I'm about to lose by over 100 pts. Not sure Ive ever seen that before and we're 23 years in. We have pretty conservative scoring and 8 man rosters.  Currently 168-69, I'm done and the other dude has Lamar with  a full qtr to go, lulz. Oh well, we'll both be 1-1. 

Was tied, until CE-H fumbled and I lost by 2.  One more throw to Kelce or 4 more yards by CE-H and I win.

Oh and before the game I was thinking about starting Hollywood Brown over c E-H.  I would have won by 20 with that move.  Smdh.

Great football game. Terribad, gut wrenching fantasy loss.

14 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

I need an upgrade at QB.  Currently have Lawrence and Jameis.

Waiver options are Carr, Baker, Danny J, Garrapolo, Goff, etc.

I'm leaning grabbing Danny because of his ability to run.  Thoughts?

I'd go Carr over Jones simply because it's hard to trust any part of the Giants' offense, but they're basically even so far. 

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Got damn it.  How did they not target him one time on three quarters?   Now I’m pissed

I don't know. It was driving me crazy. Assuming the Vikings sold out on their coverage and made the rest of the O beat them. 

Mostly though I blame the midget.

Edited by ztejas

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Needed 19 from Hockenson tonight for the W. Full ppr.

Might just get there. Thought their was no way he'd repeat last week. 

That's a dub gentlemen. May have drafted a monster this year. Anytime you win on an off week you're in good shape. 

Rep if you're 2-0.

Sexy Music Video GIF by CAMEO Nation

Also have Mattison on my bench as a stash. 

Edited by ztejas

sold high on Ruggs for sure, but damn.  Might have bought high on Evans too though( i have him also- wk 1 sucked)  Not sure you made out so great.

We shall see.

Edited by slorch

I'm in 12-team half point ppr league with no flex and starting 3 WRs and only 6 bench spots. I had the second overall pick and took Cook and later drafted Mattison only to drop him to grab Latavius Murray after he signed with Baltimore. My RBs are Cook and then a huge dropoff in value: Javonte Wiliams, Hines, Conner, and Murray. Should I put in a waiver claim for Mattison or is that handcuff a waste of a valuable roster spot? If so, how much FAAB would you allocate?

We start 2 RBs and 3 WRs. Running back pickins are slim on the ww, with Mattison and Carter standing out as the best options to grab right now. If I were to put in a claim for Mattison for the purposes of injury insurance in Week 3, it would cost me someone like Tim Patrick, Darnell Mooney, or Nyheim Hines.