2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 successive transactions in our league yesterday:

+ Jeff Wison

- CMC

+Jaylen Guyton

-Antonio Brown

Out of context of being last week of the FF season, those both seem unfathomable.

Slight lean to Judge Judy. 

Some sites have those guys neck and neck, with others having Jeudy as a better projection.  I don't have either player, but I do have Javonte Williams for Denver, with whom they will most likely try to establish the run.  Jeudy could benefit from a looser secondary, should that occur.  With MV-S, it's just a matter of whether you think Rodgers is going to give him the targets today...

24 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I vote Lamar solely because he fucked me yesterday. 

He's definitely in the "disappointment" category and he's really only had two great weeks. Coincidentally his best week was when he went off for  50+ pts (in my league scoring at least) and that week both Brady and Herbert had fiftyburgers as well and Allen had 45.....

First place team with most overall points in my league has Allen, absolutely killed it in our draft. Took Taylor at 1.9 and then followed that pick up with Mixon, Allen, and Kupp.  Went WR in the 7th-9th and drafted Chase, Cooks, and Landry. He's going to be tough to beat without some very good luck. 

He's definitely in the "disappointment" category and he's really only had two great weeks. Coincidentally his best week was when he went off for  50+ pts (in my league scoring at least) and that week both Brady and Herbert had fiftyburgers as well and Allen had 45.....

I had Rodgers offered to me for basically peanuts in my 10 team, and I took it, originally planning on flipping him. Pretty glad I decided to keep him now, since he’s been the better play over Lamar the past several weeks, even on that fucked up toe.

We ended up with 4 way tie for seeds 3-6. Question for the board: Our tie breakers are winning % within the tied teams, H2H within the tied teams, and finally points for the season.  On that 3rd tie breaker, do you think it should be points scored within just the tied teams, or points scored for whole season?  It only made a difference on our 1-2 seeds and there is no dispute.  Just wanted to see what y'all would say.

1 hour ago, slorch said:

We ended up with 4 way tie for seeds 3-6. Question for the board: Our tie breakers are winning % within the tied teams, H2H within the tied teams, and finally points for the season.  On that 3rd tie breaker, do you think it should be points scored within just the tied teams, or points scored for whole season?  It only made a difference on our 1-2 seeds and there is no dispute.  Just wanted to see what y'all would say.

Points scored whole season

13 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I vote Lamar solely because he fucked me yesterday. 

Indeed. I was first place going into this week despite his issues but with no Lamar making it through the playoffs will be tough. My team lost 3 of the last 4 so i'm moving in the wrong direction as late season injuries are taking their toll.

limping into the playoffs with my brokeass WR roster

Definitely playing Diggs, picked up Jakobi Meyers and I thimk he's another who I'll definitely play.

I've been playing Courtland Sutton all season but I don't think he's going to turn the corner. Do I play:

Courtland Sutton
Sterling Shepard
Marquez Callaway, or
Donovan Peoples-Jones

I feel like I'm going to not play Courtland Sutton and he's going to go off. Sterling Shepard doesn't have a quarterback, neither does Callaway, I kinda want to play Peoples-Jones. What do y'all think?

31 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Definitely playing Diggs, picked up Jakobi Meyers and I thimk he's another who I'll definitely play.

I've been playing Courtland Sutton all season but I don't think he's going to turn the corner. Do I play:

Courtland Sutton
Sterling Shepard
Marquez Callaway, or
Donovan Peoples-Jones

I feel like I'm going to not play Courtland Sutton and he's going to go off. Sterling Shepard doesn't have a quarterback, neither does Callaway, I kinda want to play Peoples-Jones. What do y'all think?

DPJ has the upside

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Courtland Sutton
Sterling Shepard
Marquez Callaway, or
Donovan Peoples-Jones

I like Peoples-Jones the most here and would start him easily except for the Covid outbreak in Cleveland. Is Baker going to play? Surely there are more options on the waiver wire I hope....Kirk, Bourne, Gabe Davis, Amon Ra St Brown, Bateman, Guyton, Lazard?

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Gourmand said:

I like Peoples-Jones the most here and would start him easily except for the Covid outbreak in Cleveland. Is Baker going to play? Surely there are more options on the waiver wire I hope....Kirk, Bourne, Gabe Davis, Amon Ra St Brown, Bateman, Guyton, Lazard?

Guyton and Lazard are available maybe I’ll look that way as well

3 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Wild card game this weekend.

Brady Sunday night versus NO or Herbert tonight versus KC?

That's a tough one that hits close to home!

My advice to you is to roll with Herbert because I will likely be benching Mahomes for Brady which means that KC/LAC likely ends up in a shootout and my playoff round opponent's stack of Herbert/Allen combines for 70+ points. 

I'd swap out Gaskin for Stevenson. I get how tasty that Jets matchup is but personally it's hard for me to trust any Dolphins and I'm pretty sure that Gaskin isn't even playing this week due to Covid (Waddle was just added to the list btw!) The Pats will run run run and Stevenson is hot right now. Even if my guy Damien Harris returns this week, there's a good chance his touches are limited because he is dealing with a hamstring injury.