2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

These playoffs are insane from a roster management stand point. Players on my team and my opponents team that have been in flux this week:

mahomes (top 2 pass catchers on Covid list)

Lamar jackson

huntley

Dalvin cook

justin Fields

ronald jones

Justin jackson

Gabriel davis

kelce

Sony michel

elijah Mitchell/ Jeff Wilson jr

freiermuth

Taysom hill 

Kelce is nonsymptomatic and vaccinated. Still on Covid IR.

Cheetah goes in Covid protocol day after Kelce and has already been released.

Totally not wanting to debate protocol or processes; but this shit doesn't make sense some times.

Edited by slorch

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

These playoffs are insane from a roster management stand point. Players on my team and my opponents team that have been in flux this week:

Lamar jackson

huntley

Dalvin cook

justin Fields

ronald jones

Justin jackson

Gabriel davis

kelce

Sony michel

freiermuth

Taysom hill 

Add Mike Williams

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Lamar jackson

huntley

Dalvin cook

justin Fields

ronald jones

Justin jackson

Gabriel davis

kelce

Sony michel

freiermuth

Taysom hill 

40k to the winner.  I'm in the final 4 and it's carnage.  I thought I was gonna get lucky and now Huntley and Lamar both out.  FML

It's Cam or Carr.  I guess I'll bite the bullet and go with Carr.  I can't bitch as every other team is dealing with serious bullshit too. 

Edit:  and I got high points which paid a piddly 2k.  We wanted the playoffs to matter and now with almost everything on the line covid has turned it into a total crapshoot. 

Edited by ChiTownDoc

3 minutes ago, slorch said:

wait.

Y'all play in a league with S40k in the balance?

Damn, we be slummin it in our league.

Yeah, 12 man 5k buy in.  Like I said, keep it almost all riding on winning it all.  But most years final 2 chop most of the pot then let 5k ride on that final.  So really these semi's are for almost all the marbles.  And it's a shitshow. 

3 hours ago, slorch said:

You say shit like that as if it's normal...

LMAO.  Awesome.   That's a very nice vacation if you win your league.

Opponent just lost Connor lol.  Tomorrow morning I have a bad feeling I'll wake up to even more carnage.  

And yes, it's a league of complete degenerates.  I'm probably the least compulsive gambler, which is a problem since I can get fairly stupid myself. 

Here’s a 30k parlay that Marco actually hit.  Was on some national broadcasts prior to the last game.  He did hedge some but cleared a million even.  

00B38858-5E1F-473C-8C22-443883FBEE80.jpeg

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Bet Slip

Opponent had Packer DST and Jonathon Taylor yesterday.  Weathered the hottest player in football and Mayfield giving up INTs and sacks left and right.

He has Ravens TQB( you get aggregate stats of all of a team's  QBs that game) and Mark Andrews.  The bloom may be off the rose on those big hitters too.

Meanwhile, i have Chargers TQB and Keenan Allen stacked.  Those, along with Kelce WERE my auto starts. I have Dawson Knox on the bench but Patriots DST is #1 vs TEs in the league. Then I a decent stable of RBs, but none of them really stand out:

CEH- visions of KC depending upon the run game always tease me.

Antonio Gibson( facing Dallas, also a game time decision with toe)

Javante Williams- projecting well on multiple websites, but my gut is just, "Meh" on him, which means he'll go for 30pts.

Sony Michel- would probably be a desperation start, but again, in that offense, he's always capable of multiple receptions.

Gotta pick 2 of those, and I don't feel like any of them are bad choices, with exception of Gibson if he ends up DNP.

Win today, and it's guaranteed 2.5 times your entry fee with the possibility of 6X.   Winning sounds good!

Thinking of going with Antonio Brown over Chase today in my 10 team full PPR in the flex spot.

My receivers are Adams (had a great game last night already) and Jefferson.

I feel like AB is gonna get force fed today. Am I crazy?

I think you’re right and hope you started him. I dropped him during the foot/Covid Shit and someone grabbed him off the waiver wire before I could.

Absolute insanity.  Was at 60% win probability then Diontae Johnson got that total bullshit TD (I have Najee, couldn’t be him).  Ended up a total dog going into the night game.  
HS buddy and I grew up absolute die hard Dallas fans but swore them off years ago.  Ended up randomly w CeeDee, Zeke, and Dallas D - they dropped so we drafted them based on best available except Dallas D, who we grabbed on waivers.  
Dallas D won it for us w the help from Zeke and to a lesser extent CeeDee.  Gonna chop most of the final pot.  Unreal.  

Starting AB was technically the right call, as he beat Chase by a whopping 0.6, but in the end it didn’t matter since I ran into the Burrow/Mixon buzzsaw. Also faced Zeke, Cupp, and Dallas D.

I was 15 over projected, but this guy scored 38 over his and I lost by 19.

Still have a small chance in another league. Up 14 facing Gesicki and Saints DST.

I’ve gotten so lucky this year in 2/3 leagues. Won my two first round playoff matchups in nearly identical fashion, eeking out 3 & 5 point wins in the 80’s. Then last weekend both my teams blow up scoring 144 and 174. Mixon, AJ, Justin Jackson, Dak, Shultz, Michel…

After Saturday I was irritated that I dropped the GB DST in both leagues for MIA & PHI. Then they both scored more. And it didn’t even matter since I won both matchups by 40+.

Solid win this week so Championship game for the second year in a row but need to win this time. Lamar Jackson not being on the field has made it a little tough but hopefully we starts this week.

Thoughts on line up:

1 RB, 3 WRs and 1 Flex

Zeke Elliott, Joe Mixon and D'Andre Swift

Keenan Allen, Jaylen Waddle, Van Jefferson, KJ Osborne, Jakobi Meyers

Current starters in bold but with the matchup should I risk Swift over Zeke? Jefferson has been pretty weak the past few weeks too... Osbourne over him?

I won my other matchup by one whole point. This is a shitty league with two week playoff matchups that ends on the final week of the season, but I usually do well in it so I have stayed.

I am the underdog in this matchup but have nothing to lose. I was the 1 seed in another league and got blasted, so maybe I’ll have some of that luck now.

45 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

Solid win this week so Championship game for the second year in a row but need to win this time. Lamar Jackson not being on the field has made it a little tough but hopefully we starts this week.

Thoughts on line up:

1 RB, 3 WRs and 1 Flex

Zeke Elliott, Joe Mixon and D'Andre Swift

Keenan Allen, Jaylen Waddle, Van Jefferson, KJ Osborne, Jakobi Meyers

Current starters in bold but with the matchup should I risk Swift over Zeke? Jefferson has been pretty weak the past few weeks too... Osbourne over him?

No and no

2 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

.5 PPR

Need flex:

T Higgins v KC

J Waddle v TEN

R Penny v DET

E Mitchell v HOU

You can narrow it to Higgins and Penny. Is there any difference in scoring for rushing and receiving TDs. If not, I’d go with Higgins (ranked higher). 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Congrats to you lucky assholes who are in the ship.

My Brady/Mahomes/Cook "WDIS at QB this week" juggernaut got knocked out in rd 1 because I started Brady and the effing Saints always find a way to screw me over but I would be in the titleship game if I'd played Mahomes. (Or if Brady had scored 8.6 instead of 6.9!)

On 12/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

I think it’s better to get crushed when getting knocked out. That way any alternate moves you could have made were moot. 

100% yes