2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

3 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I mean Kelce has had like 30 career days compared to the average tight end. 

His last 2 games, he put up 5 spots.  I'm on a Bye this week, and naturally, he goes for 45.

Frustrating.

22 hours ago, Gourmand said:

I'd swap out Gaskin for Stevenson. I get how tasty that Jets matchup is but personally it's hard for me to trust any Dolphins and I'm pretty sure that Gaskin isn't even playing this week due to Covid (Waddle was just added to the list btw!) The Pats will run run run and Stevenson is hot right now. Even if my guy Damien Harris returns this week, there's a good chance his touches are limited because he is dealing with a hamstring injury. 

Easy choice now.

3 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Fantasy playoffs are now just Covid whack a mole. 

Pick up Eagles DST if they are available. Redskins are going to be ravaged this weekend and they get Giants and redskins the next two weeks after that. 

That's how we thought it'd be all last season and chose not to have a 2020 season for the resulting frustration.

Seems like this season has been much worse.

Yeah Tuesday night games while everyon's off for Christmas?  They'll take the extended coverage.

The interesting watchout to me is the week 16 games and your players or those of your opponent have a short week... strategery.

Need to pick one. Half PPR, and I'm already in a 50 point hole (Kelce). 

Hollywood Brown vs Green Bay (questionable, possibly has diarrhea or whatever; probably receiving passes from Tyler Huntley rather than Lamar Jackson) 

Zach Ertz @Detroit (questionable with hamstring) 

Jerry Jeudy vs. Cinci (hasn't scored 10+ points since Week 1)

Zertz plays in the early games, the other two in the later games, so that's a wrinkle, too. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

You better keep going with options... 

There's not much to work with. I'm already counting on James Connor to come through, and Jaylen Waddell has COVID-19.

Here's the top projected earners for the week that are available. I'm not seeing anything any better than the options I've listed above. 

Screenshot_20211218-181649_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

There's not much to work with. I'm already counting on James Connor to come through, and Jaylen Waddell has COVID-19.

Here's the top projected earners for the week that are available. I'm not seeing anything any better than the options I've listed above. 

Screenshot_20211218-181649_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Amon Ra baby! No Hock and he's been peppered with targets the last two weeks. They are usually playing from behind and Goff can sling it. He's my WR3 over Gallup.

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 1

I benched Mahomes for Brady while my opponent ran up 54 pts between Herbert/Allen/Butker. Obviously I need Brady to be his ceiling self and not his floor but who do I start at TE, Gronk or Kittle? Do i need to play the stack game with Gronk and run the risk of getting screwed doubly by another mutli-td game from Fournette or should I spread out the risk and leave Kittle in my starting lineup?

23 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I benched Mahomes for Brady while my opponent ran up 54 pts between Herbert/Allen/Butker. Obviously I need Brady to be his ceiling self and not his floor but who do I start at TE, Gronk or Kittle? Do i need to play the stack game with Gronk and run the risk of getting screwed doubly by another mutli-td game from Fournette or should I spread out the risk and leave Kittle in my starting lineup?

I like to stack players( Gronk) when I'm either heavily favored or desperate AF.  If I'm about even with my opponent, I prefer to spread the risk( Kittle.)

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

.5 PPR, start 2 RB/3 WR/TE/Flex, sparefuck Claypool & Ja’Marr combined for a blistering 2.7. 

Guess who ain’t going to R2? 

ouch. pretty surprising dud from Chase, he's been fantastic all year and then Boyd all of a sudden comes on strong at the end of the fantasy regular season.

I would have set the all time season scoring record in one of my leagues, except another guy got me by 20 points this year. my team was pretty stacked. 

Brady, Zeke, Najee Harris, James Conner, Evans, Chase, Kittle, Folk, Pats D. 

Will have easily my worst output of the year, and out in the quarter finals. Fantasy football is stupid. 

Edited by Blotto

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

I would have set the all time season scoring record in one of my leagues, except another guy got me by 20 points this year. my team was pretty stacked. 

Brady, Zeke, Naje Harris, James Conner, Evans, Chase, Kittle, Folk, Pats D. 

Will have easily my worst output of the year, and out in the quarter finals. Fantasy football is stupid. 

Were you the #1 or #2 seed? Sounds like y’all might let too many teams in the playoffs. I like having byes for the top 2. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

Were you the #1 or #2 seed? Sounds like y’all might let too many teams in the playoffs. I like having byes for the top 2. 

I was actually the #4 seed because despite scoring like a mother fucker, my points against this year was easily the highest in the league. No matter the week, if you heard about a fantasy player scoring 50 pts I probably played them that week. But I agree we let too many teams into the playoffs (8 of the 12 teams) and nobody gets a bye. 

In my other league, I squeaked in as the 6th and last seed, and looks like I might knock of the 3 seed if Kupp doesn't go off. That team is dogshit (basically Allen, J Taylor and a bunch of scrubs). 

17 hours ago, Hammerin Hank said:

AJ Brown is playing tonight. I’d start him over those 4. Would you start him over any of 

Jamar Chase

Deiontae Johnson 

James Robinson 

I have that decision to make 

Good call. Hope you started him too. 

Man, I’ve been struggling at WR all season, and this week I have Antonio and AJ as my WR 1/2.