2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

2 hours ago, RiverwalkMiner said:

Same lineup for 3 weeks, 3-0, highest scorer and only undefeated team. However,  don't know if I have the stomach to start Robinson again. Do I let it all ride one more week? BUCS D.

Tim Patrick is sitting for free on the wire. 

Screenshot_20210930-123510_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20210930-123532_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I’d go with Davanta. Especially if Fields is Robinson’s QB. 

Fantasypros has them ranked about the same. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:47 PM, RiverwalkMiner said:

Same lineup for 3 weeks, 3-0, highest scorer and only undefeated team. However,  don't know if I have the stomach to start Robinson again. Do I let it all ride one more week? BUCS D.

Hopefully Cordarelle Patterson didn't ruin your week. Seems like a must start (at RB) most weeks going forward.

On 9/30/2021 at 12:47 PM, RiverwalkMiner said:

Hope you did the right thing. I have both Smith and Robinson and Devonta is a no brainer at this point for me. 

Patterson this week...OMG.

I have an 11pt lead going into tonight with Herbert and Keenan Allen.  Opponent has Ekeler.  Cautiously optimistic, but anything could still happen, just like Patterson scoring 3 times receiving yesterday.

On 10/3/2021 at 10:55 PM, ztejas said:

Hope you did the right thing. I have both Smith and Robinson and Devonta is a no brainer at this point for me. 

I made the Smith for ARob switch, but left Patterson on the bench. Patterson will be starting from this point on. Maybe I can dump ARob on our Taco in the league. 

At first I was mad at myself for forgetting that Woods was still in my lineup after another trash outing (saved by garbage time). And for not at least considering other options. Whew. Courtland Sutton could have been in my flex spot instead.

Finally a good fucking night for my Metcalf/Woods combo. They hadn't combined for half of what they scored this week.

I'm up 143- 120 on our reigning champ.  He has his K left.  I have Kelce and Hollywood Brown.

Hell ya.  I'm a bullshit illegal shift call against the Chargers in Week 2 or CEH not making his first NFL fumble in the same week, away from being undefeated.

I can has the trophy now?

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

I have Sutton and Gaskin on the bench. Fuck Gaskin and the dogshit Dolphins especially. Motherfucker was in my lineup every piece of shit worthless week except this one.

Sutton has been icy hot. He kind of got screwed last week with Teddy going out though. 

pretty, pretty good this week. Had to pick up Gesicki to cover for Kittle being out for a few weeks, but this is the second time in 3 weeks I've led the league in scoring by a fair amount. have Michael Thomas sitting on my bench as well, so hopefully he's gonna be worth a shit this year when he comes back. 

image.png.0bfd99eeab2f260ee02b749a422bf74a.png

On 10/8/2021 at 9:15 PM, CurlyDumps said:

At first I was mad at myself for forgetting that Woods was still in my lineup after another trash outing (saved by garbage time). And for not at least considering other options. Whew. Courtland Sutton could have been in my flex spot instead.

Finally a good fucking night for my Metcalf/Woods combo. They hadn't combined for half of what they scored this week.

That's usually how it goes: ups and downs.

I picked up Dalton Schultz this week and was iffy on whether to start him or wait for Pitts to finally do something. I chose… wisely. I thought I was toast this week after a hot start by the other team in Thursday but nope, looking good.

Same. Looks like he’s autostart going forward