2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

6 minutes ago, MoJames said:
9 hours ago, MoJames said:
I'm up 140-113, he has J.Taylor to go. I'm sure he will have an career game and I will lose like 145 to 140. Currently 95% chance to win.

FML

I'm against JT too. Opponent has gone from 5% chance to 27% already.

Oh well. I deserve it. 

My team:
Qb - Mahomes (Jackson)
WR - Jones Jr, Patrick, Davis, Ridley
RB - D Harris, Collins, S Perine, Gainwell
k Succop
D - Denver

I’ve been holding Jackson for a trade and it’s time. Guy hit me up late last night desperate.
He’s got Fournette, Higgins, Tyrek Hill, N Harris that are worth it.
He just offered me Higgins and Hardman for Jackson.

I really need RB help. Do I take this trade and roll or try for Fournette? Or combo up and try for N Harris? Not even sure I want Hardman. I would have to drop someone else.

1 hour ago, kmac30 said:

I really need RB help. Do I take this trade

Wut?

he doesn’t address your need at RB at all. If he is desperate why is he offering you a bag of shit for Jackson? Hardman is waiver fodder and Higgins isn’t the #1 WR on his team anymore. 

I’d put it out to the league that both Mahomes and Jackson are on the table and you want a running back. Puts more pressure on that guy to up the ante. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:

What a crazy ass MNF game from a fantasy perspective. Had a guy in my league down by a shit ton that had Taylor and Andrews that came back to win comfortably. 

My Game - Up 27 going against Taylor - Loss

image.thumb.png.03f1242150c051516fe8b2c7abe9a210.png

Same league - Up 35 going against Lamar - Loss

image.thumb.png.0f2a761c2cc19099be31a2fb6dc00925.png

Same league - Up 33 going against Andrews - Loss

image.thumb.png.19a9d81bf67ecfc6547f83cec4e6dbb1.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Wut?

he doesn’t address your need at RB at all. If he is desperate why is he offering you a bag of shit for Jackson? Hardman is waiver fodder and Higgins isn’t the #1 WR on his team anymore. 

I’d put it out to the league that both Mahomes and Jackson are on the table and you want a running back. Puts more pressure on that guy to up the ante. 

Good advice. I’m countering with a RB and floating to the league for an upgrade.

Fun decision with Barkley out. 1.0 ppr.

Need 1 - K. Gainwell vs TB; K. Herbert vs GB; A. Collins @ Pitt (I do have Mattison available if Cooks is a no go).

Need 1 - A. Robinson II vs GB; H. Renfrow @ Den

Right now I have them listed in the order I'd use them pending other being out (Carson;Cooks)

I'm tempted to take Renfrow's floor with so much uncertainty on the RB side.

I’d try to trade Lamar for a RB2 and WR2. You are lacking starters at both position. If you have to add one of your depth WR to make it work I’d do it. 

I sent this over to the guy and he was game for the deal, but ended up balking because he would be short a RB. 14 team league and there are no RBs available.

Lesson learned on drinking too much and not paying attention during our auction draft.

I'm doing much better in my money league than I expected but I'm getting lucky on lopsided match ups. My wife is in a work league and runs into bad luck scenario after bad luck scenario. Currently 7th out of 8 with a record of 1-4 but leads the league in PF. Every team she plays has players having career days 

2 hours ago, MoJames said:

Fun decision with Barkley out. 1.0 ppr.

Need 1 - K. Gainwell vs TB; K. Herbert vs GB; A. Collins @ Pitt (I do have Mattison available if Cooks is a no go).

Need 1 - A. Robinson II vs GB; H. Renfrow @ Den

Right now I have them listed in the order I'd use them pending other being out (Carson;Cooks)

I'm tempted to take Renfrow's floor with so much uncertainty on the RB side.

I think you have it right. If Cook and Carson are both out it's 1. Mattison 2. Collins 3. Gainwell 4. Herbert. If they play go with Gainwell. He should benefit from a negative game script. Same with Robinson. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/12/2021 at 10:26 AM, kmac30 said:

My team:
Qb - Mahomes (Jackson)
WR - Jones Jr, Patrick, Davis, Ridley
RB - D Harris, Collins, S Perine, Gainwell
k Succop
D - Denver

I’ve been holding Jackson for a trade and it’s time. Guy hit me up late last night desperate.
He’s got Fournette, Higgins, Tyrek Hill, N Harris that are worth it.

I really need RB help. Do I take this trade and roll or try for Fournette? Or combo up and try for N Harris? Not even sure I want Hardman. I would have to drop someone else.

Did you draft QBs in the 1st 2 rounds?

2 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Do I trust Antonio Brown week to week knowing he can explode for points or is Tee Higgins a better option?

I'd start Brown till there was a significant reason not to.

reliable QB who loves the slot receiver and an extremely productive offense overall.

Did you draft QBs in the 1st 2 rounds?

Auction. Ridley was a keeper. Picked up Mahomes, then a couple rounds later Lamar came up. Pretty sure my goal was to bid him up, but I wasn’t paying attention and put a big amount in. Really put me in a bind for the rest of my draft.

For some reason I go into our auction with good intentions and most of the time stuck to them. Not this year.

I went QB heavy in my 2 qb league (rest of the league doesn’t really understand the scoring as well as me I guess). Took Mahomes 8th, Josh Allen in the 2nd round and Kyler in the 4th. I flipped Allen for Zeke after week 1.

I know they have more value in a 2 win league but you should be able to get some solid value out of either Mahomes or Lamar. With your lack of RB/WR depth you really need to get 2 players for one of your QB’s. There aren’t 14 elite fantasy QB’s so go down the list to the teams with the 4 worst starting qb’s and start throwing some trades out to get the discussion started. I’d aim high to start. 

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

Live look at my team.

Eh forget it. Attachment didn't work. Everyone fucking hurt or on a bye. Not sure I can field a team without dropping someone important. 

It’s one week. Sometimes have to take the L unless 0-1 wins 

Between Bye weeks, injuries and Covid, I’m a roster spot short this week. I picked up Trevor Lawrence to play against Miami. I have R Tanny (v Buffalo) as normal starter benched (v Buffalo). I also like TL’s season long prospects to get better. 

Is TL enough of an upgrade this week to play over Tanny to not pickup player I need?    

Edited by ChickenSandwich

37 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

what other QB’s are out there?

I think Tannehill is going to have a low scoring week so you should be able to grab him next week unless the position on waivers is dire. 

Normally would agree but we don’t do Waiver budgets, and I’m last. 

Tannys weeks 7 (byepocalypse) opponent is KC/ wk8 is Indy, so he would certainly be picked up in our league. 

next best available 

J Winston

D Jones

T Heineki 

M Jones

Tua. 

Its shit 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Ok I have a real question, no more self pity.

Start 3 WRTE and there's also a flex. PPR and 10 pt TDs.

I have: D Hopkins, Ridley (bye), Gronk (out), Kyle Pitts (bye), Devante Parker (out), Dawson Knox, Gesicki 

3-2 and playing a bad team who is favored. 

Also have Kamara (bye) and Russ (Plugging in Wentz)

I've been offered Pittman Jr and A Robinson for Ridley. It would give me a better shot this week for sure. I hate Robinson. I countered with Pittman and Deebo or Jeudy or Lamb for Ridley. If he accepts that's a win for me I think. Agree? 

40 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

I countered with Pittman and Deebo or Jeudy or Lamb for Ridley. If he accepts that's a win for me I think. Agree? 

Yes. But I haven’t seen enough out of Ridley/Ryan/falcons to think he would take that offer. I’m trying to buy low on Ridley but am offering way worse packages than those (just so you get the opposite perspective). 

• Like 1

Fucking retard refs just robbed Dak of a 2nd rushing TD this season. Then Dak fumbles on the next play. 8 point swing. I've never been more fucking pissed off by fantasy.

3 drives: batted ball INT in the end zone, pussy ass fucking WR drop in the end zone, and then that. that's 16 potential points turned into -4.