2021 I don't give a fuck about your Fantasy Football Team thread

Baboontyme

My opponent needed 30 points last night and had Stafford and LARams DST. I figured he'd have that shit won by halftime. Alas! The Niners turned into the 85 Bears/ 2000 Ravens with timely defensive plays and hogging the ball with 39 minutes of possession.

49 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

I’m starting Moore at WR3 for the second week in a row, ain’t mad at it. Flacco threw him a garbage-time TD last week. 

41 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Moore will get looks as the Jets should be behind. The biggest issue with Moore is what happens with him when Zach Wilson returns as he tended to look for Crowder and Davis.

Issue is, I also have Carter so what are the chances I can win with two Jets in the lineup?  I think this is a let down spot for Miami though their d is projected to go off.  I also have Booker and D'ernest but it looks like Chubb and Barkley are back.  No idea why D'ernest can't put up Hunt like numbers with Chubb around, though they're playing the Lions.  Could be a stat padding moment.

Pick 1 (1.0ppr)

Rhamondre Stevenson (Thurs)

Darrel Williams

Miles Sanders

D'Onta Foreman

I'm leaning towards Stevenson if Harris is out.

If Harris clears concussion protocol and Miles is playing, I'll probably go with him as I feel CEH is back this week and it's too much to expect two good weeks in a row for Williams even if he isn't playing. Foreman is more of a stash at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Issue is, I also have Carter so what are the chances I can win with two Jets in the lineup?  I think this is a let down spot for Miami though their d is projected to go off.  I also have Booker and D'ernest but it looks like Chubb and Barkley are back.  No idea why D'ernest can't put up Hunt like numbers with Chubb around, though they're playing the Lions.  Could be a stat padding moment.

Yeah I have a hard time starting Carter over the past several weeks, but he is consistent. I think you watch how the week progresses. Apparently Flacco is going to start for the Jets which could effect the choice, but D'ernest feels like only a good play if he is the primary back.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, ZB'Tejas said:

Zeke, Swift and Mixon and need to start 2. Swift racks up points but doesnt get into the end zone. What's the best play this week?

Matt Berry: 

As good as Vegas is as a host for bachelor/bachelorette parties, it's an even better host for opposing running backs. The Raiders have allowed at least 19 fantasy points to every backfield they've faced. Now they take on a rested Mixon off a bye. The same Mixon who has handled 72% of the Cincinnati running back touches this season. The same Mixon who has 25-plus points in three of his past four games. So order another couple of bottles and tell them you're going to need a late checkout. The party for Mixon fantasy managers isn't ending anytime soon.

• Like 1

Dammit Kyler. Can’t drop Bridgewater on bye because clearly I need an actual starting quarterback on reserve. Just added Siemian to play today lol

also at this point I think I’m clearly in the sunk cost fallacy holding on to Sterling Shepard. Feels like he’s been questionable/out all season

Edited by Celery Man

On 11/17/2021 at 10:58 AM, ZB'Tejas said:

Zeke, Swift and Mixon and need to start 2. Swift racks up points but doesnt get into the end zone. What's the best play this week?

Your question is picking one out of Swift and Mixon, IMHO.  Zeke is a auto start.

Also, how the fuck did you end up with 3 Top tier RB's( at least entering the draft?)

Your question is picking one out of Swift and Mixon, IMHO.  Zeke is a auto start.
Also, how the fuck did you end up with 3 Top tier RB's( at least entering the draft?)

My WRs are terrible. I had pick #5 and started off with Zeke and Mixon. Swift wasn’t that highly rated if I remember correctly. But yes, each week it figuring out who will have a better game of Mixon and swift. I’m leaning Mixon as he is more consistent. The floor of Swift is low since Detroit can easily get behind and just start throwing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Injuries and byes killing me this week.

Full PPR: Flex Alex Collins or C Edwards Helaire?

Collins.

CEH not a confirmed play yet, and even if they do, it might be very limited.

7 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Dammit Kyler. Can’t drop Bridgewater on bye because clearly I need an actual starting quarterback on reserve. Just added Siemian to play today lol

also at this point I think I’m clearly in the sunk cost fallacy holding on to Sterling Shepard. Feels like he’s been questionable/out all season

lol indeed hell yeah Siemian hooking up with Lil Jordan to cap off the game with 26.16 fantasy points. haha more points for my last second third string qb than my opponent playing Kirk Cousins.

I've ended up playing Marquez Callaway for most of the season and there's a dude who sits on a big goose egg all game until he catches one pass for a touchdown.

Edited by Celery Man

^ And just to piggyback on that, it also highlights the different scoring systems. Kirk outscored Siemian in ours because picks are -3. 

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

lol indeed hell yeah Siemian hooking up with Lil Jordan to cap off the game with 26.16 fantasy points. haha more points for my last second third string qb than my opponent playing Kirk Cousins.

15 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Mahomes lost me another week this week. 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

I am playing the dumbass in our league who drafted PMIII in the first round( 4th overall.)

LOlz.