Aggie football player arrested on drug, firearm charges (Jimbo's building that aggy program!)

Tex Pete

16 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I always get confused as to when to use the term thug and when to use the term canadian

I don't use the term "Canadian" except when I am referring to a person from Canada. I do use the term "thug" often, and I use it in reference to people of varying skin tones from pale to dark. 

2 hours ago, Bob Lives! said:

I don't know what an "unlicensed pistol" is counselor, but I know it's not a thing in Texas.  You may be referring to the "License to Carry" which is only needed in certain circumstances and which wouldn't prevent him getting a UCW charge anyways, if he were found in possession of MJ while carrying. 

Idk much about the law but I do know that Josh Moore's legal troubles were reported as "Moore was arrested for carrying a loaded gun without a license"

1 minute ago, Tex-19 said:

Idk much about the law but I do know that Josh Moore's legal troubles were reported as "Moore was arrested for carrying a loaded gun without a license"

Because Moore was walking around in public. This dude had it in his car. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The gun is only illegal here b/c of the MJ, correct?  And the MJ is only illegal b/c we're a backward ass state led by Dan "Patrick", correct?  Just checking. 

2 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

No one should be out for more than the bare minimum for a small amount of marijuana regardless of the program.  I don't have a clue about the gun possession laws.  

And I'm sure he misidentified himself to the officer completely by accident. 

Like I said.... good kid.

2 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Was there ever any more info on Mckinley Jackson being back at practice? Did his charges get dropped (and if so, why considering the evidence) or was that just Jimbo saying dgaf?

A delivery driver unfamiliar with the campus, had a shipment of horse tranquilizer to be delivered to the vet school. Jackson noticed he seemed lost and confused, asked if he could help, then offered to deliver it for him, so the driver could make up his lost time. 

They really are the friendliest people in the country. 

15 minutes ago, Deej said:

A delivery driver unfamiliar with the campus, had a shipment of horse tranquilizer to be delivered to the vet school. Jackson noticed he seemed lost and confused, asked if he could help, then offered to deliver it for him, so the driver could make up his lost time. 

They really are the friendliest people in the country. 

Nice story but he told the cops the canister was his so even that doesn't hold up LOL! "According to a July 30th affidavit from Texas A&M police, Jackson told officers on April 12th that a canister containing pills and 1.418 ounces of marijuana was his."

5 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Nice story but he told the cops the canister was his so even that doesn't hold up LOL! "According to a July 30th affidavit from Texas A&M police, Jackson told officers on April 12th that a canister containing pills and 1.418 ounces of marijuana was his."

Obvious truths have never stopped aggy.

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Next on the Jimbo Florida State checklist is their OL going to complete shit, followed by Jimbo poor-mouthing the AD and the University. 

I am ready.

Hopefully.  I think there was a rape coverup and MNC somewhere in there.  But for everyone’s sake, we can skip that part and get back to where Jimbo demos their program in glorious fashion.  Eat shit aggys. 

I don't know what an "unlicensed pistol" is counselor, but I know it's not a thing in Texas.  You may be referring to the "License to Carry" which is only needed in certain circumstances and which wouldn't prevent him getting a UCW charge anyways, if he were found in possession of MJ while carrying. 

Yeah, you don’t want any firearm around you in TX anywhere there are drugs involved. It’s completely up to the prosecution’s discretion and there are a billion stories of people getting let off that should have gone away and harmless guys who have been fucked.

I was told by a cop once (admittedly a while ago) that if you have a firearm and your friend has a joint, you are expected to point your firearm at your friend until the joint is gone or he leaves. 

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

I take it that ‘loaded’ in this case means ‘chambered’? Isn’t it legal in Texas to have a concealed handgun with a full magazine?

On 8/27/2021 at 4:38 PM, Ignatius said:

I take it that ‘loaded’ in this case means ‘chambered’? Isn’t it legal in Texas to have a concealed handgun with a full magazine?

Not on your person without a license (for another couple of days, anyways).

Castle doctrine extends to your car so no need for a CCL.

Edited by lilMAC25