Movie scenes that can almost give you allergies

closetohumping

On 9/16/2023 at 9:25 AM, closetohumping said:

Forest gump?

That movie takes a lot of bagging these days, but the scenes where he meets his son for the first time and the scene where he places the envelope with MOM inscribed on the front at Jenny's gravesite just destroy me every time. First movie I ever cried in and it still does it to me to this day anytime I see it.

• Like 1

didn’t make me cry.  But I get the sentiment now.  It’s contrived and sko doesn’t need any sympathy in real life.  But this scene, two gay dudes dancing in nyc, and Carrie just realizing there’s no need to interrupt.  It’s subtle.   And flip side is Carrie being a forty sometimes g in nyc and seeking the safe haven of a gay dance. Idk.  I’m out there

• 3 months later...
On 9/2/2021 at 5:00 AM, South Austin said:

That's a tough one.  I usually start to lose it when Barry Pepper's character is strapping Coffee in the chair while choking back his tears.

The ending when Tom Hanks talks outliving all of his loved ones, even his kids

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 3:16 AM, South Austin said:

The scene in Rudy that got to me was when he was reading his acceptance letter.

That part.  A couple of others one being when Vince Vaughn’s character throwing the hb pass to get Rudy in the game.  And also when everyone was handing their jerseys to the coach.  

damn. I’m not even from the Midwest and that movie tore me up.  When his brother and dad were in the stands.  

great score as well

Edited by closetohumping
  • Like 1

Stay with me now.  May have mentioned it before.  When Ironman died.  He acknowledged Spiderman and then just croaked.  Bigger picture.  The Marvel series had gone on for what 15+ years?  So if you started it at 20 you were almost 35. You knew the characters. Grew up with them basically.  Plus there was a shock factor as well.  Well done.  Captain America finally turning old as well.  Well made