Game Week- Louisiana

Wulaw Horn

looks like the students forgot that the new rules to get into the stadium means their asses need to head to the gate 45 mins early.  its practically empty.

reminds me a lot of the 2019 opener when we found out the student entry gate was fucked up, and the students didnt arrive until the 2nd quarter

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

looks like the students forgot that the new rules to get into the stadium means their asses need to head to the gate 45 mins early.  its practically empty.

reminds me a lot of the 2019 opener when we found out the student entry gate was fucked up, and the students didnt arrive until the 2nd quarter

I was at this game it was also hotter than balls  

lfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Signed up for a vpn and still didn’t work.  Fml.  

edit:  got it work on the fox sports app using my YouTube tv with a vpn.  Thanks guys!  I’m gonna get drunk and watch this shit at the bar.

God bless you sir. Got it to work for me on the border between Germany and Switzerland. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/29/2021 at 1:06 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

I didn’t see it started. The fall camp is nothing but beer talk. 
We’ve got our QB named.  We are healthy-ish. 
We have substantial talent at every level on the defense. 
We have a plus offensive line (probably)
We have the best RB room in college football

Our TE’s are now sponsored by Surly- what could possibly go wrong there  

I’d rather not talk about the WR core- but presumably Sark can scheme around that and there’s always Kai Money  

We have a staff not run by a room temperature moron or a sociopath, or a burn out who was coasting on the fumes of a previous decades good work 

The line is texas -8 and the over under is 58  

I say we fuck them up and win by 21 on our way to the biggest surprise season since Shock The Nation in 1990  

What a glorious week.  Rejoice- game week is upon us  

I said 21, it was 20. Pretty pretty pretty good. 
Only thing I missed on was I had the OL room rates above the WR room. Looks like I miscalculated. 

If you're looking for something to do pregame, GO SIGN UP FOR BURNT ENDS RIGHT NOW. Just do the lowest tier if you want. But sign up!!
(I'm talking to you [mention=262]Bill Lumbergh[/mention] and anyone else with a black name/no flair)
ttps://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/burnt-ends-nil-program/
Ummm, yeah, I joined yesterday before you posted this, so I'm going to need you to shut your whore mouth.

But also, yes, everyone who hasn't signed up should sign up.
  • Haha 1