2021 US Open tennis

shadow_operative2.0

Let me apologize. We're at a complete impasse here. My initial comment depends on more context than simply reading what someone has wrote online. I now see how it could be interpreted either way. 
Apologies man. You're all good.
What I meant to ask was "Is this going to be the biggest final that we've seen in a long time?"
Ah, got it.

This one's important in that djoker has his calendar year slam on the line. Other than that there's not much other interest (opponent, significant milestone, maybe 9/11?). I guess it does put Novak one away from both Rafa and Roger in slam titles.

The last big final was prob the french last year when Rafa beat Djoker, but that was weird bc it was in October in a chilly and rainy Paris and there weren't fans. But Rafa matched Roger's grand slam titles there so it was big. And of course the matchup was a must see.

First time two melting pot teenage girls born in Canada have ever faced off in a Grans Slam Final.

[Did not look that up, but it’s probably true.]

9 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

Tuning in to watch this semi final. Haven't done that in years. The amount of pressure on djokovic is unreal. 21st major AND first  calander grand slam since rod laver. Not even Federer had the calendar grand slam. Immense pressure. 

[Steffi Graf laughs about having won TWO Calendar Grand Slams AND an Olympic Gold Medal BEFORE she even reached her 30s…

…as Andre Agassi rubs her feet while flying on their private jet to NYC to take in Saturday’s & Sunday’s Finals.]